Bergdahl Jury is in!

Bergdahl job was to serve his country honorably and keep his country and fellow soldiers safe. Anyway you spin it, he has not served his country honorably, rather endangered it and his fellow soldiers.

He wasn't drafted either, he volunteered and then dishonored his country and fellow soldiers, he has no excuse

There has been no trial much less a jury. Nice fail.

We have plenty of evidence with which to judge him and he is being tried right here in the court of public opinion. It is your opinion which has failed. :D

Ditch the Constitution becsuse of public opinion? No thanks.

Where does the Constitution say we can't have an opinion without a trial exactly? I can't find that part.

And wow, your hypocrisy REEKS!

We have plenty of evidence with which to judge him and he is being tried right here in the court of public opinion. It is your opinion which has failed. :D

Where does the Constitution say we can't have an opinion without a trial exactly? I can't find that part.

"Court of public opinion" was written, have someone read it to you.:D

Yes, you have to tell me how the Constitution applies to the "court of public opinion"

Everyone knows that Republicans are the only ones in Washington with any credibility.

colin-powell-un1.jpg

Bullshit Nazi.

The jury is, indeed, in. The word of his platoon members is good enough for me. Now, I understand that your Nazi leaders have instructed you to "go forth and lie" about these honorable young men but, rather than being a good little Brownshirt. why not ask yourself this one, indisputable question:

What the hell do members of his own platoon have to gain by lying about this coward?

Book deals? No. Movie deals? No. Being paid by the Koch brothers? No.

So tell me, Nazi....why would these honorable men lie about this no good, lying piece of excrement?

The jury is, indeed, in. GUILTY.

However, by the time the Nazi in Chief is done prepping this traitor, he will painted by you Nazi fuckers as some sort of "hero". You know it and I know it.

And you wonder why the right despises your worthless asses......

Last edited:
The men who died searching for the traitor..........

bergdahl-swiftboat.png

Soldiers killed trying to rescue Bowe Bergdahl, branded a deserter by comrades - Washington Times

At least six soldiers died while searching for Sgt. Bowe Bergdhal in hostile Taliban territory when he went missing in Afghanistan five years ago.
And now, those who served with those six say Mr. Bergdhal is at fault for their deaths because he abandoned his military post, the New York Post reported.

“I was pissed off then and I am even more so now with everything going on,” said former Sgt. Matt Vierkant, a member of Mr. Bergdahl’s platoon, to CNN. “Bowe Bergdahl deserted during a time of war and his fellow Americans lost their lives searching for him.”
The latest report is that two died during the search...

2 soldiers died while Bergdahl search underway, but not while on patrol, Pentagon finds | Fox News

Obama was right to bring Bergdahl home but wrong to give up anything for him. As it turns out, even the Taliban found the fuckin' a-hole to be a worthless POS. It is clear to all but the diehard Obamists that this was a FUBAR which has and will continue to stain what little credibility our president has left. Bowe is the fouled product of his America hating loony leftist daddy and both need to find a new country in which to live out their lives.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...l4GoBg&usg=AFQjCNH5ovom1c9B_KOGtpUcnAzg5t7gBQ

I disagree. They found him very useful. I have serious concerns he is in fact an agent for the Taliban and was used to get back their top people.

Just because he declares himself a Muslim and a Mujahid in no way implies he helped kill Americans.

Tin hat anyone?
Huh? Tin hats?

The parents of patriot soldiers who died looking for Berghdahl, are said to be very troubled their sons died looking for a traitor. They're not getting why it was necessary for the military to expose their sons to a vicious someone who likely gave details on Platoon loci and modus operandi to get in good with his captors to the demise of many in the search parties organized to get him out of enemy hands to prevent the deaths of many Americans. :evil:

What the hell difference does it make how many died in searching for the scumbag traitor? Losing just one is a thousand times too many,

You can try to protect him and his suckbucket CinC but the truth will come out and none of you Obama apologists are going to like it. :(

bergdahl-swiftboat.png

Soldiers killed trying to rescue Bowe Bergdahl, branded a deserter by comrades - Washington Times

At least six soldiers died while searching for Sgt. Bowe Bergdhal in hostile Taliban territory when he went missing in Afghanistan five years ago.
And now, those who served with those six say Mr. Bergdhal is at fault for their deaths because he abandoned his military post, the New York Post reported.

“I was pissed off then and I am even more so now with everything going on,” said former Sgt. Matt Vierkant, a member of Mr. Bergdahl’s platoon, to CNN. “Bowe Bergdahl deserted during a time of war and his fellow Americans lost their lives searching for him.”

2 soldiers died while Bergdahl search underway, but not while on patrol, Pentagon finds | Fox News

The report doesn't mention that Bergdahl was in a position to be pumped for information to help his captors kill Americans by knowing where those outposts were when the 2 soldiers were killed by the enemy during the early times of Bergdahl's disappearance. Information on Americans for sale has a delicious price to commerciantes like the ones who first held Bergdahl.

That's what enemies do in war.

[The DESERTER was never a POW. Never. He was a DESERTER/fag/LIB/ballet dancer.

If you want to do guilt by association.

He was a gun owner
Calvinist
Home Schooled
Born and Raised in a deep-red state (Idaho).

Sounds a lot more like one of yours than one of ours.

I think he was a guy who never should have joined the Army, but a decade of pointless war had degraded the army to a point they thought he was a good pick.

bergdahl-swiftboat.png

The report doesn't mention that Bergdahl was in a position to be pumped for information to help his captors kill Americans by knowing where those outposts were when the 2 soldiers were killed by the enemy during the early times of Bergdahl's disappearance. Information on Americans for sale has a delicious price to commerciantes like the ones who first held Bergdahl.

That's what enemies do in war.

FOX news is not judge and jury.

If Bergdahl broke US military code, then the US military justice system will take it's course, and we should respect their timetable.

Until then, as with every other American, he is innocent until proven guilty.

We are neither his judge nor his jury.

Many are jumping way too fast to demonize a man who just survived 5 years of brutal captivity. It's disgusting.

Come on people, remember, innocence until proven guilty is the American way.

I am not going to rail on a man when I don't know all the facts. For all we know, he may have performed a special ops mission that maybe saved oodles of lives. Wouldn't be the first time that such a thing happened under the guise of AWOL or desertation.

Food for thought.

Bergdahl job was to serve his country honorably and keep his country and fellow soldiers safe. Anyway you spin it, he has not served his country honorably, rather endangered it and his fellow soldiers.

He wasn't drafted either, he volunteered and then dishonored his country and fellow soldiers, he has no excuse

He deserted his country and his fellow soldiers. He dishonored himself.

Forum List

Back