Bergdahl smearer already had OTH discharge...

afghan-rebels-bowe.jpg

Where any of the Bush releases of the caliber of the 5 "GENERALS" that were released back into combat?

When all you've got is photoshop.............................:eusa_whistle:

afghan-rebels-bowe.jpg

Where any of the Bush releases of the caliber of the 5 "GENERALS" that were released back into combat?

When all you've got is photoshop.............................:eusa_whistle:

I imagine when you are a liberal ****, that's enough so that you DON'T have to read and answer a question under the picture... :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

The NEWIST From the White House: Hagel, not Obama, made final decision to swap Bergdahl....How many times is the STORY going to Change?:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

CNN ^

Classified #Bergdahl briefing just finished. WH officials say Secy. Hagel made the final call on #Bergdahl swap.

Last edited:
Read the CBS report. That soldier's family has not demented the report.

Look up the word demented in the dictionary.
Your misuse of it could be the result of poor reading and writing skills and a very limited vocabulary. Try using The instead of That when starting your sentence.

Based on all of the above, I will not bother to read anything you write.

[MENTION=34694]usmcstinger[/MENTION] - I will respond personally to that one.

Indeed, the world "demented" looked strange. I speak a number of languages, one of which is German (actually, I speak German much more often than English these days) and was on the telephone with a client of mine when I wrote that posting and thought the german verb "dementieren" -and conjugated it for English (past tense) and didn't even notice that I did it. The word I was looking for in English would be "to deny" or, more simply, "deny". You can see the possible translations of that word here:

dict.cc Wörterbuch :: dementieren :: Deutsch-Englisch-Übersetzung

You can simply substitute "demented" with "denied" and you would then get the jist of the sentence.

Sorry for the confusion about that one word.

So, it had nothing to do with writing skills at all.

Now, as to the occasional error in grammar, spelling, punctuation, that can happen to any one of us. I do hope it didn't cause you too much discomfort. But actually, "That soldier's" is indeed correct English. I suppose I could have enhanced it with "That particular soldier's", for those who are somewhat lacking in overall understanding.

I will remember to be every bit as polite to you in the future as you were to me here.

-Stat

:lol:

what a troll

I haven't commented on this deal much, because there's been too much piling on. I would have made the deal, got the deserter back, kept track of the released terrorist, and had a drone with their name on it. No problem. Let the military take care of the deserter. The thing is, Obama politicized the whole thing with his rose garden ceremony. A real president would not have done such a thing.

You're right, a REAL President does it like this...

Mission_accomplished_ap_img.jpg

And this..

bush-flightsuit.jpg

Yep.

And who's to say that's not ongoing at this time? :eusa_whistle:

they should be dead by now

These men were mega Taliban leaders. One is a mass murderer and one of the most vicious and brutal commanders in the Taliban army who had a real taste of blood of civilians. . Fazi.

The reports out of Afghanistan are that the people are scared and dismayed. I don't blame them. Over 300 thousand ran from Fazi's troops and the destroyed an area that was considered "the orchard of Afghanistan". Scorched earth.

He left nothing. He destroyed everything. He is pure evil.
You know, I see all of the RW claiming that these guys have done so many killings.

Any links to any killings they've done? Even one of them?

Who did they kill?

I haven't commented on this deal much, because there's been too much piling on. I would have made the deal, got the deserter back, kept track of the released terrorist, and had a drone with their name on it. No problem. Let the military take care of the deserter. The thing is, Obama politicized the whole thing with his rose garden ceremony. A real president would not have done such a thing.

I agree with most all of that.

But about the Rose Garden thing, do I really need to show you all the pomp and circumstance that came out of the Reagan White House when the Iran hostages came home in 1981? Guess that means that Reagan was not a real President, what?

Plus, you call Bergdahl a deserter, but he has not yet been officially declared as such. Not only that, you might want to read US military code as to what exactly a deserter is.

Alleged deserter how's that? we do know for a fact he was AWOL, and the Iran hostage crises is not the same thing

That sounds much more accurate.

:thup:

The NEWIST From the White House: Hagel, not Obama, made final decision to swap Bergdahl....How many times is the STORY going to Change?:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

CNN ^

Classified #Bergdahl briefing just finished. WH officials say Secy. Hagel made the final call on #Bergdahl swap.

Should the Dems lose the Senate in November, Obama will be a lame duck and high rankers will abandon ship. Hagel will fall on his sword for the Prez but no military officer with a lick of ambition will buck him, therefore no Bowe court martial.

CNN ^

Should the Dems lose the Senate in November, Obama will be a lame duck and high rankers will abandon ship. Hagel will fall on his sword for the Prez but no military officer with a lick of ambition will buck him, therefore no Bowe court martial.

The POTUS does not decide who gets court-martialed, or not.

Here, you can read up on how it works:

Courts-martial in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

no they are not

False.

Sergeant - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A sergeant is a non-comissioned officer.

Tell you what, take a trip to the nearest Army or Marine base you can find and try to tell them that a sergeant is the same as an officer. When they try to explain, nicely, why you are wrong, keep arguing with them.

And make sure to have someone taking a video so we can all watch.

and while he is at make sure to call a NCO sir

--LOL

And this..

bush-flightsuit.jpg

Yep.

That was a stroke of genius.

When it happened, it was clear that the military loved it.

I can see why to this day, it still burns your ass.

Did the military love the 5000 dead, 32,000 wounded, and thousands with PTSD that followed the mission being "accomplished"?

Frankly, it was probably the dumbest thing Bush ever did. (And that's a high order, because there isn't much that retard did that wasn't pretty dumb.) He took a victory lap in a game that he hadn't won yet.

And this..

bush-flightsuit.jpg

Yep.

The folks on that ship "loved it" because it was like spiking the ball.

But they probably didn't love it when they had to go back and fight the real battle.

Bush also wound up looking like every other tin horn dictator that dresses up in full military regalia after stomping on something.

Forum List

Back