Bernie: Bringing Ice To Eskimos

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
1. One can hope that the overkill is a strategic mistake, and even Americans who pay very little attention to politics will throw up their hands and scream 'ENOUGH ALREADY!!'

2. The media is a wholly owned subsidiary of Liberalism, Inc....
"Study: 91 percent of coverage on evening newscasts was negative to Donald Trump"
Study: 91 percent of coverage on evening newscasts was negative to Donald Trump

3. The schools as well:
"The California Federation of Teachers (CFT) passed a resolution at its most recent convention claiming that “the continued unjust incarceration of Mumia Abu-Jamal represents a threat to the civil rights of all people.” Thirty years ago, Abu-Jamal took away Philadelphia policeman Daniel Faulkner’s foremost civil right: his life. How obtuse of the CFT to disregard “the threat to the civil rights of all people” represented by someone capable of gunning down a man tasked with protecting the public.

The pantheon of leftist saints includes the Haymarket Square bombers, responsible for the deaths of eight Chicago cops, Joe Hill, murderer of former police officer John Morrison in Salt Lake City, Huey Newton, murderer of Oakland policeman John Frey, and Leonard Peltier, murderer of FBI agents Jack Coler and Ronald Williams. Notice a pattern?"
Teachers' Mumia Abu-Jamal Resolution Out of Sync Morally and Historically | Human Events

4. And pop-culture:
"Madonna pledges oral sex for Clinton voters"
Madonna pledges oral sex for Clinton voters

5. And now....

...the 'Grande Dame'of Liberal /Communism has sensed a need for more Progressivism in our society...

"Bernie Sanders’ only presence on Amazon won’t just be creepy coloring books anymore. The Independent Vermont senator and former Democratic presidential candidate has announced that he’s penning a guide to political revolution for teenagers, and it’ll be out just in time for summer reading lists.

The Bernie Sanders Guide to Political Revolution will help teenagers “learn more about progressive causes and how to mobilize around key issues they care about,” according to a free preview given to (where else) super-woke adolescent rag Teen Vogue.

....to get kids interested in politics early, so that they’re more fully prepared for battle when they step on college campuses.....the excitement of politics and what being a progressive is all about.”
Bernie Sanders Is Publishing a Book About Political Revolution for Teenagers

You seem to have skipped

6. Whatever the point of this thread was going to be...

Can't have everything I guess.

You seem to have skipped

You got the point,....it irks you, as truth often does.

Proving you a liar was simply a bonus.

You seem to have skipped

Yuh huh. In the alt-fact world asking for a point is a "lie".

Hey I just wanted, 'ow you say, le denouement. Guess you don't dabble in that. Pitée.

You seem to have skipped

^ thats our :up: PoliSpice :tinfoil:

Bashing Bernie when the status quo is killing this great nation :eusa_doh: Way to go PoliSpice :rolleyes-41:

You seem to have skipped

Hey I just wanted, 'ow you say, le denouement. Guess you don't dabble in that. Pitée.

"The Bernie Sanders Guide to Political Revolution will help teenagers “learn more about progressive causes and how to mobilize around key issues they care about,”....

Reserve your copy now!

4. And pop-culture:

[/QUOTE]

icon_omg.gif icon_omg.gif icon_omg.gif

Madonna is not sexy to the heterosexual male so oral with Madonna is kinda gay.

You seem to have skipped

"The Bernie Sanders Guide to Political Revolution will help teenagers “learn more about progressive causes and how to mobilize around key issues they care about,”....

Reserve your copy now!

better than the books written by Rand the Philandering Atheist :thup: :rofl:

She was also on the dole lol

Rand fiercely opposed all types of Social Security, including Medicare, of which she and her husband were willing recipients.[15] Apparently she signed power of attorney and let someone else do the rest.[16][17] She grumbled out an explanation for this later, but it's still dumb.[18][19]

A smoker for most of her life, she derided the anti-smoking lobby. Predictably enough, she underwent surgery for lung cancer in 1974 and died of heart failure in 1982. A small price to pay for euphoria

just realized its impossible to pick out quotes from an PoliChick cutnpaste because she doesn't know how to construct proper English paragraphs/her cutnpastes are so zanily constructed. Too bad she couldn't attend college/university :( :boohoo:

4. And pop-culture:

It is astounding how low Liberals have brought the culture, isn't it.

The disgusting monologue of Liberal icon Stephen Colbert simply one more case in point.

---------- meaning??? :dunno:

Stuporgirl continues her deft streak of point-free posts. Pitching a shutout.

I love gettin' under your skin with revelations like the OP.

Stay tuned, dunce.

[

The pantheon of leftist saints includes the Haymarket Square bombers, responsible for the deaths of eight Chicago cops, Joe Hill, murderer of former police officer John Morrison in Salt Lake City, Huey Newton, murderer of Oakland policeman John Frey, and Leonard Peltier, murderer of FBI agents Jack Coler and Ronald Williams. Notice a pattern?"

Yeah I notice that Tim McVeigh made them all look like pikers.

According to OP, Progressivism is bad but Objectivism is good :cuckoo:

Generally, the work of Ms. Rand is hugely enjoyed by people with the literary sensitivities of 11-year-olds who imagine they have fierce political sophistication. These people, due to their often-slavish devotion to Objectivist principles, are often called Randroids.

Alan Greenspan is known to be one. Ahem. So is U.S. Rep. Paul Ryan (R - WI), who unfortunately is the Speaker of the House and second-in-line to the presidency, and fortunately lost when he ran for Vice President. Outsiders perceive them as greedy, callous wankers with economic fetishes. Insiders know they are greedy, callous wankers with economic fetishes.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back