Bernie Sanders : This Grotesque Level of Income and Wealth Inequality is Wrong

And the major supporters of Bernie Sanders are:

psrwf-political-cartoon-2.jpg

Last edited:
This is being shared all over Facebook now. It's a excellent description of the mindset of a typical Bernie Sanders supporter.

13138939_1737559956461912_4661303319590366285_n.jpg

Last edited:
Just by your reply here, I'm taking for granted you have no idea what a bureaucrat is.

I know what a bureaucrat is. And how many of them do you see walking into voting chambers in council meetings, the senate or congress? They may set policies and come up with ideas but it is up to the people we elected to enact them. They are the ones responsible.

Last edited:
For those who have never read Marx´s books let's sum it up for them:

"I don't wanna work and people have to give me money cuz I am a lazy fuck who wants everything handled to me, but I don't want people to know that, so I´ll just blame capitalism and call it oppressive."

So basically he was the first SJW ever. And Bernie is one of the oldest.

Marxism got its foothold because the uber wealthy in Europe not only took all the money for themselves, they treated those below them like shit. And they were a law unto themselves. Ironically one of the main reasons people left Europe to go to the US, and the US eventually cut its ties to the Mother Country, was because your founding fathers wanted a more equitable society. There would have been no need for Marxism if those in Europe had been a little fairer in the way they treated people. Today, countries that run their political system like the Europe of old have names like Democratic Republic of Congo, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait etc.

Just by your reply here, I'm taking for granted you have no idea what a bureaucrat is.

I know what a bureaucrat is. And how many of them do you see walking into voting chambers in council meetings, the senate or congress? They may set policies and come up with ideas but it is up to the people we elected to enact them. They are the ones responsible.

No it is not.

Unless bureaucrats are part of our Congress, Senate and the presidency, there is no representation on what they do. They can talk to whoever they desire, but those elected politicians don't carry out the will of the bureaucrats. Bureaucrats create laws and fines all on their own. The only time they interact with the politicians is when politicians want to do something against the will of the people and not be held accountable. Instead of passing laws the way our founders designed, they tell bureaucrats to make the law instead. No debate, no hearings, no committees. Just make a law and nobody is held accountable.

No it is not.

Unless bureaucrats are part of our Congress, Senate and the presidency, there is no representation on what they do. They can talk to whoever they desire, but those elected politicians don't carry out the will of the bureaucrats. Bureaucrats create laws and fines all on their own. The only time they interact with the politicians is when politicians want to do something against the will of the people and not be held accountable. Instead of passing laws the way our founders designed, they tell bureaucrats to make the law instead. No debate, no hearings, no committees. Just make a law and nobody is held accountable.

You are wrong. Bureaucrats don't vote in laws. End of story.

No it is not.

You are wrong. Bureaucrats don't vote in laws. End of story.

Of course they don't:

Last year, federal bureaucrats wrote 16 times as many regulations as Congress passed laws

"I don't wanna work and people have to give me money cuz I am a lazy fuck who wants everything handled to me, but I don't want people to know that, so I´ll just blame capitalism and call it oppressive."

Marxism got its foothold because the uber wealthy in Europe not only took all the money for themselves, they treated those below them like shit. And they were a law unto themselves. Ironically one of the main reasons people left Europe to go to the US, and the US eventually cut its ties to the Mother Country, was because your founding fathers wanted a more equitable society. There would have been no need for Marxism if those in Europe had been a little fairer in the way they treated people. Today, countries that run their political system like the Europe of old have names like Democratic Republic of Congo, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait etc.

We can look closer than that. New Jersey--the State tax rate was through the roof, so rich people just picked up, took their money with them and moved to lower taxed states or states that have no state income taxes at all. Now that's what you call wealth redistribution.
This Hedge Fund Billionaire Just Bulldozed New Jersey's Tax Base

Sanders continually campaigns on taxing corporations. The government has no authority to make them keep jobs here. So they'll just move to other countries, and take their jobs, and money with them.

This nursing home candidate is an economic idiot.

We can look closer than that. New Jersey--the State tax rate was through the roof, so rich people just picked up, took their money with them and moved to lower taxed states or states that have no state income taxes at all. Now that's what you call wealth redistribution.

Sanders continually campaigns on taxing corporations. The government has no authority to make them keep jobs here. So they'll just move to other countries, and take their jobs, and money with them.

more selfish millionaires heading off shore. Great help to society.

And doing it all legally because our government allows it to happen. That is the real problem, not businesses wanting preferential treatment, it's Congress that is giving it to them.

The Democrats and Republicans are to blame,mother have the power to enact laws yet are in the back pockets of big business.

The problem is Congress, not business.

How anyone can take someone serious about this when they are making a SIX figure freaking salary for doing NOTHING but sitting on their asses and raising their hands once in awhile to pass some bill that will end up hurting US. I FIND this man and that party to one big freaking joke if they weren't SO DANGEROUS to us

And doing it all legally because our government allows it to happen. That is the real problem, not businesses wanting preferential treatment, it's Congress that is giving it to them.

The Democrats and Republicans are to blame,mother have the power to enact laws yet are in the back pockets of big business.

The problem is Congress, not business.

And doing it all legally because our government allows it to happen.

The government is allowing too much freedom? That's awful, right?

Bernie Sanders : This Grotesque Level of Income and Wealth Inequality is Wrong
That's nice of him to acknowledge it, now let's see him finally admit that him and all his gub'mint worshiper pals are the primary cause of it.

Dickheads like Bernie Sanders want to further empower the very institutions that are the root cause of the problems he likes to bitch about and the mindless lemmings that regurgitate his bullshit think he's some kind of pied piper leading them to the promised land, how pathetic.

"It is easier to seize wealth than to produce it, and as long as the State makes the seizure of wealth a matter of legalized privilege, so long will the squabble for that privilege go on." -- Albert Jay Nock

Drop taxes and end regulations... Money will flow up to the 1% because they are the owners collecting rents and profits, correct? As that money flows to the 1% and government revenue is decreased, how do we pay for our roads, bridges, education, military etc etc etc? Our economy thrives on economic activity and there is a vacuum at the top sucking all the money into the accounts of a few individuals. How do we get that money back down to the bottom and also take care of our country with this drastically reduced government? Will somebody paint the picture for me?

Bernie no doubt approves of the Income and Wealth Equality in Venezuela.

The president, Nicolás Maduro, declared a 60-day state of emergency on Friday, and has threatened to seize the closed factories to reverse the country’s economic woes. Empresas Polar SA’s owner, Lorenzo Mendoza, a fierce critic of Maduro and one of several business owners to cease production across the country, has blamed government mismanagement for the crisis.

According to Venezuelans who responded to a Guardian callout, the situation is worsening. They must choose between long queues in the searing heat to buy basic supplies, with the knowledge they may leave empty-handed, or turn to black market traders – known as bachaqueros – who sell basic products at eye-watering prices....

...“The state of emergency isn’t improving anything. It is not making us eat better. There is only the black market and it is too expensive … this economic model of regulations is only making us poor, without any groceries, and hungry,” she says.

Venezuelans on the food and economic crisis blighting their daily lives

More Selfish Statists drive them offshore.

20160512_soc.jpg

Forum List

Back