Bernie: "Today the Walton family of Walmart own more wealth than the bottom 40 percent of America."

"My own source"? What does that even mean? :wtf:

the one YOU provide in #557.

I am neither Forbes (the company, founded in 1917) nor its publication, as cited. Let me know when you understand that and we can continue this conversation.

nevermind then; if you're such a coward that you need to play games of semantics; i have no interest in talking to you anyway. it was "your source" in the sense that you provided it here on this thread. let me know when you feel like being an adult and we can continue this conversation.

wow

I am neither Forbes (the company, founded in 1917) nor its publication, as cited. Let me know when you understand that and we can continue this conversation.

it was "your source" in the sense that you provided it here on this thread

So you'd reject any source I provided. Do you apply that rule to everyone here?

it was "your source" in the sense that you provided it here on this thread

So you'd reject any source I provided. Do you apply that rule to everyone here?

stop crying. i ASKED you to provide context from the source you provided, since you claimed the corporations pay "no' taxes.

So these folks build a business....
Hire people.....
People shop there and don't seem to have a problem with it.
No one is putting a gun to their heads....

Walmart is a huge success story.....

And Libs have a problem with it.

Why?

One of Sam Walton's heirs, a woman worth $50 billion openly opposes any kind of minimum wage. She never earned anything in her life....just inherited it.

Last edited:
Hire people.....

Why?

One of Sam Walton's heirs, a woman worth $50 billion openly opposes any kind of minimum wage. She never earned anything in her life....just inherited it.

None of Walton's heirs are worth $50 billion, so you're obviously full of shit.

She opposes the minimum wage because it's bad for the people it claims to help.

Here’s the Top 10 Richest People United States as of 2012:

No. 4 Christy Walton & family
Net Worth:$25.3 billion – As of March 2012
Source: Walmart, inherited , Age: 57 , Citizenship: U.S.

Hire people.....

Why?

Quite frankly, I don't care what money she has, how she got it, or what her opinion on the MW is. She's not one of the wealthy, out of touch legislators in Congress. Now, how Harry Reid got his money IS of interest to me.

None of Walton's heirs are worth $50 billion.
Good point. There are six of them divvying up the $144.7 billion, but can you show where they're each receiving an equal amount?

The rationalization for this should be fascinating...

Christy is the richest of them, and she only has $25 billion, not $50 billion.

Bottom line: the claim is false.

WalMart has done more for chPursuant to the CMO, Plaintiff was to deposit the initial list and expert report in mid-September. I don’t see anything in the file that would indicate that we have this report or defect list. Has this been deposited? If so, have we ordered it? Also, Settlement Demands were supposed to be issued in October 2015; however I don’t see a demand in the file. Do you know if demands have gone out? rarity than all charities and churches combined.

What WalMart sells is food and necessities of life, at a very low price so that the poor can afford them.

No one is forced to shop at WalMart. No one is forced to work at WalMart.

All the Walton money was earned legally through operation of the free enterprise system.

None of Walton's heirs are worth $50 billion.
Good point. There are six of them divvying up the $144.7 billion, but can you show where they're each receiving an equal amount?

The rationalization for this should be fascinating...

Christy is the richest of them, and she only has $25 billion, not $50 billion.

Only $25 billion? Poor dear, how does she manage? :(

Now, about this:

TE2wvqL.jpg

Forum List

Back