Bernie: "Today the Walton family of Walmart own more wealth than the bottom 40 percent of America."

the United States before we had unions
Oh, this should be fun...

Describe what you believe the U.S. was like before unions. A few facts interspersed with the opinion might be nice.

life in the 1920s was good for most people. It was better than it had ever been for 5000 yrs of recorded history.
The AFL was founded in 1886.

But I'm sure the rum-runners and the investors who caused the Crash of '29 did very well.

Unions were voluntary until the FDR administration. That's when they become toxic to the American economy.

YAWN

the only ones deflecting are left-wing nutjobs. all you need to know is the left-wing losers ranting about the rich are the same morons supporting the president and the Jackass Party that made the very richest richer and the very poorest poorer on the progressive watch; both at a FASTER PACE then was happening under Republicans

libs are losers who lie to themselves

The year Spock grew a beard.

Benjamin Spock grew a beard in 1935? :eek:

BTW, are you at least clear about the part of the sentence that said "and the investors"? Wouldn't want you confused about that.

You were spinning to the point that nothing you posted made sense. Rum-runners? :lol:

Which investors made the market crash? What did they do to crash it? Did the monetary policies of the Federal Reserve have any impact? What about the Taft-Hartley fiasco?

Is this just more class warfare bullshit with no rational foundation?

the United States before we had unions
Oh, this should be fun...

Describe what you believe the U.S. was like before unions. A few facts interspersed with the opinion might be nice.

life in the 1920s was good for most people. It was better than it had ever been for 5000 yrs of recorded history.
The AFL was founded in 1886.

But I'm sure the rum-runners and the investors who caused the Crash of '29 did very well.

Unions were voluntary until the FDR administration.

That's not what you originally stated. You stated they didn't exist until the 1920s.

The year Spock grew a beard.

Benjamin Spock grew a beard in 1935? :eek:

Not a Star Trek fan, I take it.

BTW, are you at least clear about the part of the sentence that said "and the investors"? Wouldn't want you confused about that.

Rum-runners?

Never heard of Prohibition?

Which investors made the market crash? What did they do to crash it?

Unfamiliar with the term "buying on margin," too.

Maybe we can talk about kittens or something.

Of course it isn't true. Lefties lie, it's what they do.

Rob Walton isn't ceo moron.

Whatever idiot. It's theirs, they deserve it. Instead of blaming them for your fucked up life that resulted from your poor choices, maybe try to change your own situation. Stop being a greedy, lazy, parasite and earn something.

You are the idiot who was wrong. Bravo.

I do quite well.

That's easy to make that claim anonymously on the Internet, but your jealousy, greed and resentment give you away. You've fucked up your life, probably got a union job and are watching foreign companies push you out of the market share, and your Union has been compromising a lot just to keep from killing the company. And THAT is me giving you the benefit of the doubt.

And it is really dumb to stupidly guess all that gibberish.

Trust me I am doing quite well. I'd like to see others do well also.

From reading your posts, it looks like the odds of me being correct are pretty high.

You're right. He was Chairman of the Board of Directors of WalMart until this year, at which point I believe he retired.

For purposes of this discussion, though, it's not a huge difference, since the point was that he certainly did work in re: WalMart. And he is involved in the Walton Family Foundation still.

Yes I am. No Waltons currently hold positions with the company.

Ahhh, so now we're supposed to excoriate them because they got old and retired? Or somehow be impressed by your ability to parse words in order to ignore that all of the living Walton children DID work for WalMart?

He's a parasite. He wants what others have and doesn't think he has to actually earn it. He's gone waaaaay out in left field now trying to spin and backtrack out of the mess his greed and ignorance placed him in.

Of course it isn't true. Lefties lie, it's what they do.

Whatever idiot. It's theirs, they deserve it. Instead of blaming them for your fucked up life that resulted from your poor choices, maybe try to change your own situation. Stop being a greedy, lazy, parasite and earn something.

I do quite well.

That's easy to make that claim anonymously on the Internet, but your jealousy, greed and resentment give you away. You've fucked up your life, probably got a union job and are watching foreign companies push you out of the market share, and your Union has been compromising a lot just to keep from killing the company. And THAT is me giving you the benefit of the doubt.

My favorite deflection, with variations. :lol:

You need to look up deflection in the dictionary moron.

I do quite well.

And it is really dumb to stupidly guess all that gibberish.

Trust me I am doing quite well. I'd like to see others do well also.

From reading your posts, it looks like the odds of me being correct are pretty high.

All you have done is proven you don't care about facts and just talk out of your ass. Bravo.

Bernie Sanders sounds a lot like Stalin railing against the Kulaks

Do you listen to Stalin's speeches or just read them in the original Russian? If the former, is it true he never lost the Georgian accent?

Sanders must be channeling Stalin

Do you listen to Stalin's speeches or just read them in the original Russian? If the former, is it true he never lost the Georgian accent?

"The characteristic feature in the work of our Party during the past year is that we, as a Party, as the Soviet power: a) have developed an offensive along the whole front against the capitalist elements in the countryside..."

Sanders or Stalin?

"Today, we have an adequate material base for us to strike at the kulaks (Waltons), to break their resistance, to eliminate them as a class, and to replace their output by the output of the collective farms and state farms."

Sanders or Stalin?

Forum List

Back