Bernie Wants to Rally America Around Murder

Between castigating the rule of law at the border as Nazism and a likely Presidential front runner championing infanticide at the core of his potential candidacy... I think the 2020 election will be a stark one when it comes to ideology

I’m always up for a good murder.

130920213915-02-dexter-kills-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

Not only is this a losing strategy because mainstream Americans don’t give a shit...but it’s a call to rally around infanticide.
Sanders: We need to rally Americans around Roe v. Wade

Er.... the right like guns..... 3/4 of all murders happen with guns.....

It's not "infanticide" because they're not infants either get your wording right.

Also, if you're so worried about life, when are you going to stop eating meat? Stop supporting wars? Stop promoting guns?

Ol BernBern is a pussy and a fool. He had his chance but kowtowed to Hillary and fucked all his followers without vaseline.

Not only is this a losing strategy because mainstream Americans don’t give a shit...but it’s a call to rally around infanticide.
Sanders: We need to rally Americans around Roe v. Wade
I am pro-choice (actually anti-gov power) partly because the last thing we need is worthless spawn of worthless people who generally vote commie. Kill those Goddamn useless soon-to-be wards of the state. Make abortion legal to 144 weeks.

So you want to charge every woman who has had an abortion with murder?

Every doctor who has performed one with murder?

Lots of Republicans are going to be going to prison.
you cannot charge them with murder if it is acting within the law even if it is murder...soldiers kill people in combat all the time and are not committing a crime...
...the argument is that it is murder and should be a crime,
... as I posted previously, if you were to be legally considered an over developed fetus as opposed to a human life then taking your life could be condoned legally but we both know it would still be murder.

The right certainly has no qualms about massive death by a nuclear blast of their enemies and their infants.

The right certainly has no qualms about massive death by a nuclear blast of their enemies and their infants.
You may be right but they have never resorted to this heinous crime against humanity, the left are the only ones to ever order such a massive death...but they are kind enough to share their "credit" with all Americans
The left and right have been doing it all through human history why do you exclude thousands of years to try to ply one ounce of prevention for yer pound of cure?
Even the USA was founded on blood and human death.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back