Bernie's entire campaign is to divide America

R

rdean

The rich on one side and everyone else on the other. Despicable.

A leader leads everyone, including the wealthy to do the right thing.

Bernie throws away the wealthy. As if being rich disqualifies you from being American.

I'm embarrassed that so many Democrats have supported Sanders. I thought that one day I'd be tempted to abandon the party and become a republican... I didn't think it would be so soon...

Bernie throws away the wealthy. As if being rich disqualifies you from being American.

You imply the GOP is out to unite america ? Lol! The GOP does what it's big biz masters demand.

You imply the GOP is out to unite america ? Lol! The GOP does what it's big biz masters demand.
i got news for you timmy....so do the democrats....

You obviously don't understand where he's coming from. He very much wants the rich to do the right thing, but they don't, and never will until they're forced to. Trickle down economic theory is clearly not working, as the rich continue to get richer and more powerful, and the rest of the country goes in the opposite direction. This is a clear danger to our Republic and the ideals of a democracy. So it's not one side against the other, it's about all of us working together putting the country first. I have no tolerance for bashing those who have been successful, but I do have a serious problem with the successful abusing their power and corrupting our Republic.

Being rich disqualifies you from getting into heaven. BTW, Bernie should divide the 1% from their obscene ill gotten wealth.

9f6ce2c60db6dd514ae96d539ad91448.jpg

Oh, believe me, I'm not suggesting that in any way. Republicans are 90% white and hold "kill the gays" rallies for a reason.
But picking out one segment of society and vilifying them is taking a page from the GOP playbook.

i got news for you timmy....so do the democrats....
If that were true, the US Chamber would give to the parties equally.
Instead, they give 10 to 1 to the GOP. It's been posted on here many times.

The fact is, not one satisfactory candidate is offered by either party of the dualistic dictatorship.

It's the same throughout the Western world, the rich get richer, the poor remain poor with little hope of bettering themselves, but it's the people in the middle that get squeezed by both ends. I can see how Bernie Sanders is an attractive proposition to so many. Over here we have Jeremy Corbin who preaches social inclusion and a fairer society.

So what's special about Bernie? He's a typical Dimocrat.

It must be admitted that the highest income segment of the population has largely contributed to the sense of separation. It has the power to change things dramatically, and does not.

It must be admitted that the highest income segment of the population has largely contributed to the sense of separation. It has the power to change things dramatically, and does not.

It must also be admitted that you're a douche bag and an imbecile.

I'm embarrassed that so many Democrats have supported Sanders. I thought that one day I'd be tempted to abandon the party and become a republican... I didn't think it would be so soon...
Man you and Dean are nuts. Do you even know what he is running on? Like seriously the actual policies he is running on?

Forum List

Back