Bernie's entire campaign is to divide America

Being rich disqualifies you from getting into heaven.

According to jesus, the failed jewish messiah, jews interested in joining his neo-essene cult needed to give him their cash and belongings. Pretty much like today's televangelists.

BTW, Bernie should divide the 1% from their obscene ill gotten wealth.

This is an interesting topic that Bernie would rather stay away from since most are jewish. Bernie prefers the implication that white people have wealth that needs distribution.

The rich on one side and everyone else on the other. Despicable.

A leader leads everyone, including the wealthy to do the right thing.

Bernie throws away the wealthy. As if being rich disqualifies you from being American.
Oh the poor dears, being thrown away like so much trash.
Income and wealth inequality is not a new concept to democrats or democratic candidates. Why is it now that you see it as the rich being cast aside?

On the Issues: Income and Wealth Inequality
  1. Demanding that the wealthy and large corporations pay their fair share in taxes. As president, Sen. Sanders will stop corporations from shifting their profits and jobs overseas to avoid paying U.S. income taxes. He will create a progressive estate tax on the top 0.3 percent of Americans who inherit more than $3.5 million. He will also enact a tax on Wall Street speculators who caused millions of Americans to lose their jobs, homes, and life savings.

Remind us again why you consider yourself liberal.

Bernie throws away the wealthy. As if being rich disqualifies you from being American.

Being rich disqualifies you from getting into heaven. BTW, Bernie should divide the 1% from their obscene ill gotten wealth.

9f6ce2c60db6dd514ae96d539ad91448.jpg

Who the fuck is Bernie to make those decisions in the USA? He's never accomplished a single fucking thing in his life besides run for office. If you want to be a cocksucking Communist move to fucking North Korea

"if my Countrymen should ever wish for the Honour of having among them a Gentry enormously wealthy, let them sell their Farms and pay rack'd Rents; the Scale of the Landlords will rise as that of the Tenants is depress'd who will soon become poor, tattered, dirty, and abject in Spirit... And the Effect of this kind of Civil Society seems only to be, the depressing Multitudes below the Savage State that a few may be rais'd above it"
-- Benjamin Franklin; letter to Joshua Babcock (Jan. 13. 1772)

Now, that's American!

You imply the GOP is out to unite america ? Lol! The GOP does what it's big biz masters demand.
Oh, believe me, I'm not suggesting that in any way. Republicans are 90% white and hold "kill the gays" rallies for a reason.
But picking out one segment of society and vilifying them is taking a page from the GOP playbook.

LOL, Dems use every "ist" in the playbook to demonize people who disagree with them.

Bernie is just the guy hanging from the webbing on the port side on the SS Democratic, as it sails towards a progressive "utopia".

The fact is, not one satisfactory candidate is offered by either party of the dualistic dictatorship.
In the last 40 years, Hillary will be the most qualified besides Obama.
Obama taught Constitutional law for 10 years. Republicans claim they love the constitution. Who better to be president.

Oh the poor dears, being thrown away like so much trash.
Income and wealth inequality is not a new concept to democrats or democratic candidates. Why is it now that you see it as the rich being cast aside?

On the Issues: Income and Wealth Inequality
  1. Demanding that the wealthy and large corporations pay their fair share in taxes. As president, Sen. Sanders will stop corporations from shifting their profits and jobs overseas to avoid paying U.S. income taxes. He will create a progressive estate tax on the top 0.3 percent of Americans who inherit more than $3.5 million. He will also enact a tax on Wall Street speculators who caused millions of Americans to lose their jobs, homes, and life savings.

Remind us again why you consider yourself liberal.
I am a liberal.

Privately owned companies can take their business where ever they want. How can you not know that?
And we don't control what they make overseas. They don't pay taxes on it until they bring it back into this country.
I have no problem with taxing wealth transfer. It's a gift to the person receiving it, not earned.
Enacting a tax on Wall Street speculation will lead to those jobs also moving overseas. It's GOP deregulation that caused Americans to lose their jobs, homes and life savings. The problem is the accumulation of debt. And that happens in surprisingly few ways which is why good regulation is effective. When Republicans cry for government to get out of the way of business, they are being shills for business. They know the damage it would cause but clearly, they just don't care.

Bernie is in the top 6% of wage earners. Course, the $40,000.00 he gets from Social Security puts him over the top.

Democratic debate: CNN's Reality Check team vets the claims - CNNPolitics.com

Hope that helped.

Being rich disqualifies you from getting into heaven. BTW, Bernie should divide the 1% from their obscene ill gotten wealth.

9f6ce2c60db6dd514ae96d539ad91448.jpg

Who the fuck is Bernie to make those decisions in the USA? He's never accomplished a single fucking thing in his life besides run for office. If you want to be a cocksucking Communist move to fucking North Korea
I don't understand how the press gives him a free pass for his admiration of Castro and Hamas.

Cuba allowed the USSR to install nuclear weapons pointed at us right off our shore. Weapons that would have also destroyed Cuba.

Bernie cries he one of the poorest members of the senate.

Well, when you are in the top 6% of wager earners in the US, that's probably not a good line to use.

I'm embarrassed that so many Democrats have supported Sanders. I thought that one day I'd be tempted to abandon the party and become a republican... I didn't think it would be so soon...
Man you and Dean are nuts. Do you even know what he is running on? Like seriously the actual policies he is running on?

Tax the living crap out of everyone so he can hand out "free" shit.

She didn't make her speech money until years after she left the senate and left being SOS. So how could that money have influenced her. Another Bernie lie. They are rapidly beginning to pile up.

If Bernie wins it will be because of his amazing ability to point out the obvious.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You're such a tool

The fact is, not one satisfactory candidate is offered by either party of the dualistic dictatorship.
Obama taught Constitutional law for 10 years. Republicans claim they love the constitution. Who better to be president.
:lmao: Thanks for the laugh, I needed that this morning...

:lmao: Thanks for the laugh, I needed that this morning...
I know. If you are a Republican, learning disqualifies you.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You're such a tool
How cryptic.

The ONLY Democrat that ran on a Unite the People platform was Webb. Every other democrat for the last 2 election cycles has run a devisive campaign that divides the people.

Forum List

Back