Bernie's entire campaign is to divide America

The fact is, not one satisfactory candidate is offered by either party of the dualistic dictatorship.
Quick talking nonsense. Just sit back and enjoy the show.

25p75mh.jpg

The rich on one side and everyone else on the other. Despicable.

A leader leads everyone, including the wealthy to do the right thing.

Bernie throws away the wealthy. As if being rich disqualifies you from being American.
^^^^more corporate propaganda, in the attempt to keep the power in the hands of the rich.
Your bleeding heart sympathy for the rich is so touching....Bernie's efforts to make them pay for the $19 trillion national debt that they ran up is JUST SO UNFAIR!
Here's a clue....the rich and corporations have the money....the "rest of us" don't have the money to pay off the debt.
You really are too stupid to know that the rich and corporations have enslaved you with the debt.

Bernie throws away the wealthy. As if being rich disqualifies you from being American.

images

You imply the GOP is out to unite america ? Lol! The GOP does what it's big biz masters demand.
i got news for you timmy....so do the democrats....
If that were true, the US Chamber would give to the parties equally.
Instead, they give 10 to 1 to the GOP. It's been posted on here many times.
bullshit dean you cant see that for obvious reasons....the democrats are controlled by big businesses just like the republicans are and that has been posted here many times....

The fact is, not one satisfactory candidate is offered by either party of the dualistic dictatorship.
In the last 40 years, Hillary will be the most qualified besides Obama.
Obama taught Constitutional law for 10 years. Republicans claim they love the constitution. Who better to be president.
:lmao: Thanks for the laugh, I needed that this morning...
I know. If you are a Republican, learning disqualifies you.
Alright, rdope, what makes Hitlary more qualified than a Governor or a former VP? Please do tell.

The ONLY Democrat that ran on a Unite the People platform was Webb. Every other democrat for the last 2 election cycles has run a devisive campaign that divides the people.
Yea, like the 90% white Republicans were divided from the blacks, gays and Hispanics.

You imply the GOP is out to unite america ? Lol! The GOP does what it's big biz masters demand.
The GOP? Unite America? Only under a Nazi flag.

Wait.....wut?

I thought Dims like you were all about redistributing wealth.

I thought it was their only reason to live.

wow dean has found someone to bitch about besides the republicans....
a fair and honest dialogue is above you harry? I feel the same way about sanders but that in no way means there isn't plenty to bitch about with republicans

The ONLY Democrat that ran on a Unite the People platform was Webb. Every other democrat for the last 2 election cycles has run a devisive campaign that divides the people.
Yea, like the 90% white Republicans were divided from the blacks, gays and Hispanics.
That is the VOTERS CHOICE dimwit. Your parties divisive rhetoric is your PARTIES CHOICE.

Big difference. One is a personal decision by the individuals, the other is lowbrow damaging policy

Wait.....wut?

I thought Dims like you were all about redistributing wealth.

I thought it was their only reason to live.
I'm a dem but LEAVE my money alone I pay enough already and btw cancel that gd death tax

a fair and honest dialogue is above you harry? I feel the same way about sanders but that in no way means there isn't plenty to bitch about with republicans
eddie dean has 52,900 posts....99% of them are about how fucked the republicans are,you have been here more than a year,i have to explain to you why i said that?.....

eddie dean has 52,900 posts....99% of them are about how fucked the republicans are,you have been here more than a year,i have to explain to you why i said that?.....
honestly harry less than a year Started trying to join but it got too complicated for me Less than a year ago my friend dale who posts here helped me get on ...I still don't know all the players but I'm catching on nowadays

We've had enough of shaking our heads in disbelief over Our Kenyan "President" and his groveling apologies.

Time now for an amusing president....and who better than Nutty Old Uncle Bernie!

We've had enough of shaking our heads in disbelief over Our Kenyan "President" and his groveling apologies.

Time now for an amusing president....and who better than Nutty Old Uncle Bernie!
NO 1000 times no,,Bernie isn't going to make America great again We need drumph A good war will get our economy really rolling again,,,and we need our allies to spit at us,,,,and yes wall america in

Forum List

Back