Best and Worst Presidents of My Lifetime. Mashmont Rates Them.

We do need workers don't we?

So you are admitting you lied about "legal."

“… I would like to call attention to the principle of jurisprudence “Falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus” (False in one thing, false in all). Although written in Latin, it’s English common law from the early 17th century, stating that “a witness who testifies falsely about one matter is not credible to testify about any matter.” Durham Reveals Democrats Behaving Like KGB; Is More Coming?

Never admit or take any responsibility for the poor actions of those you chose to represent your interest in running our government. Just use labels and blame everything on "those people" plenty of Idiots in both party's. The loud screamers best liers not the thinkers now run it

Nice ad hominem.
If Trump insulted or fired Fauci you would find a reason to hate Trump.
I agree that we don't need Fauci or Congress.
Everyone hated trump anyhow. He lead us to the most covid deaths and we have the most expensive healthcare in the world. Way to go.

So you are admitting you lied about "legal."

“… I would like to call attention to the principle of jurisprudence “Falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus” (False in one thing, false in all). Although written in Latin, it’s English common law from the early 17th century, stating that “a witness who testifies falsely about one matter is not credible to testify about any matter.” Durham Reveals Democrats Behaving Like KGB; Is More Coming?
No.
Cato is a right wing group btw.

Repubs have excuses for everything. What they don't have is any policy success.
If you study Obama's rise to power, you will find it smells. The fact is he stole the 2008 Prog nomination from Hillary. He used the system to steal and become a State Senator in Illinois and really had no ideas.

If you study Obama's rise to power, you will find it smells. The fact is he stole the 2008 Prog nomination from Hillary. He used the system to steal and become a State Senator in Illinois and really had no ideas.
And he fixed the disaster that Bush left. Deficits declined every year he was in office. Then comes Trump and now Biden has another disaster to clean up.

Total BS

Hillary lacked the Charisma that Obama had and Obama clearly beat her in the Primaries

All our BLM rioting is thanks to the gun lobby. In countries with strong gun control police are almost never shooting people or being shot. Here it happens all the time because we have guns everywhere.
You really have no brain.

Forum List

Back