Best thing about a Sanders victory, nobody will ever have to work again

3877593_370.jpg

The Bernie is an absolute dumbass, I own an "s" Corp for each of my three business. According to the Bernie those are not people?? One person owns them...
Lol

I will believe corporations are people as soon as I see Texas execute one

Sanders stands up for American workers struggling to keep up

That is why republicans hate him. The one percent demands a docile workforce

Has Bernie told the Hollywood liberals that he is going to take 90% of their income? Has he told Buffet and Soros? Has he told Gates?

Are you really so stupid that you think those people are going to go along with this fantasy?
Show where sanders has said he will take 90% of income

Has Bernie told the Hollywood liberals that he is going to take 90% of their income? Has he told Buffet and Soros? Has he told Gates?

Are you really so stupid that you think those people are going to go along with this fantasy?
More like 100%, hes Robin Hood, ya know... Lol

3877593_370.jpg

The Bernie is an absolute dumbass, I own an "s" Corp for each of my three business. According to the Bernie those are not people?? One person owns them...
Lol

bankruptcy is execution of a corporation. Defining a corporation as a legal person is done to protect the employees from legal liability for the actions of the corporation. It is done to help the working people.
are you and Bernie as dumb as you appear to be?

sorry, it was 95%

yes! Yes! YES!!!! The 1% are the key to all my free stuff!! Let them pay! , Fuck it, I'm taking off and living large live the Obama gas girl!

Feel the Bern!!

3877593_370.jpg

Lol

bankruptcy is execution of a corporation. Defining a corporation as a legal person is done to protect the employees from legal liability for the actions of the corporation. It is done to help the working people.
Slap on the wrist

Let's see Texas execute corporations whose decisions kill people

Line up the executives for lethal injection

sorry, it was 95%
Link

sorry, it was 95%
Link
Link were "people" don't own corporations??

3877593_370.jpg

Lol

Slap on the wrist

are you familiar with the fines assessed against corporations that violate EPA laws?

They are effectively executions in many cases. But, because corporations are legal persons, the blue collar employees are not held liable. But, because of Sarbanes/Oxley the executives are held liable.

As usual you know nothing about the topic and merely spout liberal bullshit talking points.

sorry, it was 95%
Link
Link were "people" don't own corporations??
Please try to keep up

sorry, it was 95%
Link

he has said that he wants to go back to the tax rates of the 1950s, when it was 95%. What the idiot doesn't understand is that in those days there were a lot more deductions and exemptions available and no one ever paid those rates.

3877593_370.jpg

Lol

Slap on the wrist

are you familiar with the fines assessed against corporations that violate EPA laws?

They are effectively executions in many cases. But, because corporations are legal persons, the blue collar employees are not held liable. But, because of Sarbanes/Oxley the executives are held liable.

As usual you know nothing about the topic and merely spout liberal bullshit talking points.
Do we fine mass murderers?

If corporations are people....subject them to capital punishment

sorry, it was 95%
Link

he has said that he wants to go back to the tax rates of the 1950s, when it was 95%. What the idiot doesn't understand is that in those days there were a lot more deductions and exemptions available and no one ever paid those rates.
Did they pay 50%?

They don't now

3877593_370.jpg

Lol

Slap on the wrist

damn but you are stupid. Do you understand the difference between "legal person" and "people" ?

corporations are considered legal persons for reasons I explained very clearly several times-----------primarily to protect employees from liability.

corporations are owned by people, and people suffer financially when corporations pay fines or go bankrupt.

3877593_370.jpg

Lol

Slap on the wrist

YES!!! Take the incorporation documents -- and fry them!!!

sorry, it was 95%
Link

Did they pay 50%?

They don't now

why should anyone give 50% of his income to the federal government? Is it your goal to punish success? Are Hollywood liberals stepping up to paying 50% of their income to the feds?

Slap on the wrist

damn but you are stupid. Do you understand the difference between "legal person" and "people" ?

corporations are considered legal persons for reasons I explained very clearly several times-----------primarily to protect employees from liability.

corporations are owned by people, and people suffer financially when corporations pay fines or go bankrupt.
Corporations exist to protect owners from being treated as people. Both financially and criminally
Until conservatives opened that can of worms in citizens united

Forum List

Back