Best US States to live in??

New York State has long been the wrong place for a conservative to live in. But where can I move? I need to move to a state with maximum liberties and yet with vibrant economy and infrastructure.

I did some researching online, but to no avail. There's a state reviews website at US States - Rate & Review Places at Rate A Place, but it looks like a new website and, despite a good approach, there are no ratings/reviews.

So what do you think are the top states from such prospective? :confused:

Well if you are conservative I say Texas.
(1) No income, capital gains or corp tax.
(2) Low property costs - You can buy a lot of house for less.
(3) Low Cost of Living - See what happens when you reduce taxation, spending and regulation.
(4) Growing Job Marketing - From '08 - '12 half the jobs in this country were created in TX. They have growth in all the great sectors: manufacturing, oil, telcom, technology, etc. Many great jobs.
(5) Year after year voted the most business friendly state in the Union. Least red tape, lowest business killing regulations, no corp or income tax, just a great business environment.
(6) Great weather
(7) Creditor Protection: Say you fall in trouble, TX is one of the few states that does NOT allow creditors to garnish wages!
(8) Mortgage Bust Protection: Texas didn't get hit with the mortgage and foreclosure meltdown. They also didn't see exploding home values that made housing unaffordable or require people to move into smaller houses for top prices. The reason is they had STRICT lending laws. Even during the boom, stated loans were near impossible. 100% loans weren't allowable. No prepayment penalties and long recission period. Basically they had smart regulation in place to avoid a foreclosure bust and the an artifial increase in home prices.
(9) Quick Flight to Vegas, Mexico resort towns, Orlando, New Orleans and the Carribean.
(10) TexMex
(11) Texas Women
(12) Low gas and utility prices
(13) Freedom

I'm with you

All conservatives should move to Texas

Rich California liberals are moving to Texas.

(3) Low Cost of Living - See what happens when you reduce taxation, spending and regulation.
(4) Growing Job Marketing - From '08 - '12 half the jobs in this country were created in TX. They have growth in all the great sectors: manufacturing, oil, telcom, technology, etc. Many great jobs.
(5) Year after year voted the most business friendly state in the Union. Least red tape, lowest business killing regulations, no corp or income tax, just a great business environment.
(6) Great weather
(7) Creditor Protection: Say you fall in trouble, TX is one of the few states that idoes NOT allow creditors to garnish wages!
(8) Mortgage Bust Protection: Texas didn't get hit with the mortgage and foreclosure meltdown. They also didn't see exploding home values that made housing unaffordable or require people to move into smaller houses for top prices. The reason is they had STRICT lending laws. Even during the boom, stated loans were near impossible. 100% loans weren't allowable. No prepayment penalties and long recission period. Basically they had smart regulation in place to avoid a foreclosure bust and the an artifial increase in home prices.
(9) Quick Flight to Vegas, Mexico resort towns, Orlando, New Orleans and the Carribean.
(10) TexMex
(11) Texas Women
(13) Freedom

I'm with you

Name one.

Name one.

In 2011 562,000 people left California. 57,000 of them went to Texas.
Census Bureau states those figures.
And you claim not a one of them was a rich liberal that moved to Texas.
Amazing.

I didn't claim that at all.

I asked you to name a rich Liberal that moved from California to Texas and you didn't. All you did was spew out some stats. Are some of those people who moved rich liberals?

Maybe, maybe not.

Name one.

Amazing.

I would be very surprised to find a rich liberal (or any other political wonk) moving from California to Texas.

I'm from TX, but CA is really terrific. Love to visit. Not Rich enough to live there tho'. However, if I was wealthy, then I'd definately choose to live in a prettier place (like CA).

The people who are leaving CA are not rich: they are those that cannot afford living there. Mainly middle class folks who want to raise kids in a place they can afford with a pool and back yard. A LOT easier to do this in TX.

LOL! You always go bonkers when presented with the fact lol. You have some kind of amnesty and simltaneously stop new ones from working with a good ID card. End of story. But you ARE hilarious lol.

lots of Democrats out here Frankie that will oppose an ID Card......can you get that through your fucking far left brain?....lots of Democrats are against Amnesty Frankie.....can you get that through your thick skull?..........you live in a town thats all white....you cant even begin to comprehend what its like living around Illegals..... and after the crack you made to me about Mexicans your credibility about this is kinda zero......so eat shit Frankie.....

A good work SS ID is a federal question, dupe, so it doesn't matter what a few whacko Cal far lefties think (they are idiots- greens who cost Gore the election in FL). National Dems were always for a good ID card THAT IS THE ONLY THING THAT WILL WORK. Pubs BS you with an un-American fence that won't work and STUPID unconstitutional harassment laws that do nothing but harass and cow illegal cheap labor that Pubs actually LOVE. That's what makes YOU a Pub dupe FOOL. YOU eat shytte, stupid LOL!

AGAIN, WNY is not RW, because Buffalo is 65% Dem. But rural upstate is 60% Pub dupe racist Rushbots and cheap living red neck style. The Great Lakes are GREAT fishing, bass as good as ANYWHERE, in the summer like God meant it lol (sunnier than anywhere East of the MississippI. The USA is all great, especially after 30 years of Dems fixing the new bs Pub catastrophe of the last 30 years. Memorize the sig.

All right, madame et messieurs, I did my part and wrote a short, but honest review about New York State: New York (NY) Reviews - Rate A Place. I hope, it helps someone one day. If you are a New Yorker and you disagree with me, you can challenge my review any time by giving the state a higher rating.

It'd be great to see reviews for other states there. I think, it is a neater way to look at this kind of state comparison. Although you can't compare women there as many of you did here.

FL used to have some nice areas. Now it's a Hellhole full of minorities. Ugh. The weather is disgusting, too--hot, humid, hurricanes... There are some decent guarded/gated areas but most of the rest of the state is sh*t. Miami is fcking Cuba. Much of the rest is infested with blacks and Hispanics.

(6) Great weather
(7) Creditor Protection: Say you fall in trouble, TX is one of the few states that does NOT allow creditors to garnish wages!
(10) TexMex
(11) Texas Women
(13) Freedom

I'm with you

there are more rich Ca. Conservative/Republicans moving there....lots of them taking their businesses with them....

Name one.

Amazing.

I would be very surprised to find a rich liberal (or any other political wonk) moving from California to Texas.

I'm from TX, but CA is really terrific. Love to visit. Not Rich enough to live there tho'. However, if I was wealthy, then I'd definately choose to live in a prettier place (like CA).

The people who are leaving CA are not rich: they are those that cannot afford living there. Mainly middle class folks who want to raise kids in a place they can afford with a pool and back yard. A LOT easier to do this in TX.

yes many are Sam....i entered their change of addresses .....the area i delivered in the avg income was over a hundred thousand a year....

LOL! You always go bonkers when presented with the fact lol. You have some kind of amnesty and simltaneously stop new ones from working with a good ID card. End of story. But you ARE hilarious lol.

lots of Democrats out here Frankie that will oppose an ID Card......can you get that through your fucking far left brain?....lots of Democrats are against Amnesty Frankie.....can you get that through your thick skull?..........you live in a town thats all white....you cant even begin to comprehend what its like living around Illegals..... and after the crack you made to me about Mexicans your credibility about this is kinda zero......so eat shit Frankie.....

A good work SS ID is a federal question, dupe, so it doesn't matter what a few whacko Cal far lefties think (they are idiots- greens who cost Gore the election in FL). National Dems were always for a good ID card THAT IS THE ONLY THING THAT WILL WORK. Pubs BS you with an un-American fence that won't work and STUPID unconstitutional harassment laws that do nothing but harass and cow illegal cheap labor that Pubs actually LOVE. That's what makes YOU a Pub dupe FOOL. YOU eat shytte, stupid LOL!

AGAIN, WNY is not RW, because Buffalo is 65% Dem. But rural upstate is 60% Pub dupe racist Rushbots and cheap living red neck style. The Great Lakes are GREAT fishing, bass as good as ANYWHERE, in the summer like God meant it lol (sunnier than anywhere East of the MississippI. The USA is all great, especially after 30 years of Dems fixing the new bs Pub catastrophe of the last 30 years. Memorize the sig.

try your NATIONAL ID Card here Frankie.....i will sit back and watch your fellow far lefties and the Immigration activist drive you back to your Lilly White town....you dumbass Dem Dupe.....memorize this....:fu:

FL used to have some nice areas. Now it's a Hellhole full of minorities. Ugh. The weather is disgusting, too--hot, humid, hurricanes... There are some decent guarded/gated areas but most of the rest of the state is sh*t. Miami is fcking Cuba. Much of the rest is infested with blacks and Hispanics.

You're an idiot. That's OK, the more people you scare away the better, especially those assholes from New York.

Can I add a city?

"The Big Apple is the top banana.

New York ranks as the world's favorite city, beating out the likes of London, Paris, Sydney and everywhere else, according to a new poll from Ipsos MORI, which surveyed more than 18,000 people in 24 countries.

New York was followed by London at No. 2 and Paris at No. 3, with Abu Dhabi and Sydney rounding out the top five, the poll said.

Not only is the city the world's favorite, but it is the fifth-best place to live, the second-best place to visit and the absolute best city in which to do business, the poll said.

"Of course the Big Apple is the big winner of this poll! The world loves New York City because New York City is home to the world; everyone has family here," said Brooklyn Borough President Marty Markowitz."
New York is the world's favorite city: Poll

But then the OP was interested in a Conservative city with liberties intact.
I would think that someone interested in Conservative values would resent a place where a pack of cigarettes costs $14.50 and you have to ask for a specific brand because tobacco products can no longer be displayed.
If you're 19 and on leave from the Army, you can't buy tobacco, but if you walk down 7th Ave, behind GCS, 4 or 5 people will immediately offer to sell you illegal drugs.

You can buy a case of 16oz bottles of Pepsi, but you can't buy a liter.

Besides....Texas is seceding soon. Or at least they keep promising to.

California keeps promising to fall off into the ocean...wish it would hurry up. Hopefully San Deigo and San Francisco will be the first cities to fall in.

Silly ignorant little bootlicker.....California's faults don't run East to West.

:lol:

Hey Dyke I dont care about your fucking faults, just hurry up and fall in.

Hey stupid ass San Diego and San Francisco are not east and west of each other, you would think plywood pete the pilot would know about navigation.

geoblogpost1pic1.jpg

Last edited:
The ugliest women are from east coast, Maryland thru Maine...and wherever bodey lives near San diego

Forum List

Back