Best US States to live in??

yes many are Sam....i entered their change of addresses .....the area i delivered in the avg income was over a hundred thousand a year....

which is very far from "rich" nowadays. It is solid middle class, which IS being ripped off by taxes ALWAYS.
the very rich have loopholes and 47% don't pay income taxes - you guess who is the Atlas :D

dont-hate-me.jpg

Yeah, I'm an idiot because I don't want to live around human feces. Kiss my ass.

Hey, are you that asshole Matthew, who got banned recently? You talk a bit like him.

Edit: Nevermind, he's still here apparently. Guess you're just another bigoted dickhead.

She is brilliant and extremely happy one.

It shows :D

Are you actually defending what this individual is saying?

I am 7th generation American.

I don't give a shit when some relative of yours got here. YOU are NOT an American.

And you don't even understand what that means.

Stop stinking up my beautiful country. GTFO, you worthless asswipe.

nothing to be happy about.

they will ruin the state as they ruined California

yea they are moving because THEY ruined the State.....why would you move from something you helped create?......

Because they didn't help create it, they helped destroy it.
.the last 5-10 years the people who were leaving the State, a hell of a lot of them were business owners who were tired of of being taxed to death....long time residents who helped create what used to be here....they haven't helped to destroy it....same thing with all the long time individuals who are leaving.....MANY are Republicans.....they at one time helped create what used to be here.....they did not help to destroy the place.....same thing with many long time Democrats.....you can only take so much.....the people who have destroyed this State are the ones who have moved here from the other States over the last 20-25 years ......their mindset even had many Moderate Democrats getting pissed.....over the last 10 years it is estimated that 200 businesses have left just my area for parts outside...i turned in hundreds of out of State Address changes....

I don't give a shit when some relative of yours got here. YOU are NOT an American.And you don't even understand what that means.Stop stinking up my beautiful country. GTFO, you worthless asswipe.

Bla bla bla. You're stupid. And your room smells like unwashed queer ass.

24430d1373407654-steve-ballmer-windows-8-1-proof-we-listened-rofl-smiley.gif

I don't give a shit when some relative of yours got here. YOU are NOT an American.And you don't even understand what that means.Stop stinking up my beautiful country. GTFO, you worthless asswipe.

You must have spent all day composing that gem. :rolleyes:

I told you to get out of my country, you un-American POS. Git.

yes many are Sam....i entered their change of addresses .....the area i delivered in the avg income was over a hundred thousand a year....

I would classify an income between 100k and 200k as middle class, particularly in California.

the avg income here is 57,000 a year....when you compare the neighborhoods of the 50-100K a year people with the 100K + a year people.....the 100K people are are somewhat more than Middle Class....

What is a "middle-class house" in California?

Alex Lazo had a nice story in the LA Times about the absence of housing supply in Southern California. One person he interviewed was frustrated because he could not find anything he wanted at $525,000. As he pointed out, he is a "middle-class" guy.

This underlines a problem with California. Even after the crash, large swaths of the state (not just Malibu) have expensive houses.

Let us think about what a middle-class household can afford. The median income for a family of four in California is about $70,000. Once upon a time (i.e., before around 2002), the "front-end" ratio for a mortgage borrower was supposed to be no more than 28 percent of gross income. The front-end ratio is the ratio of principal, interest, property taxes and insurance to gross income. If one assumes that a borrower can get a 30-year mortgage at a 3.75% rate, pays 1.1% of property value in property taxes, and an insurance premium of 0.2% per year, AND assumes that the borrower has a 20 percent down payment, a household earning $70,000 per year can afford a $250,000 house. So the value of a "middle-class" house is $250K. This is a long way from $525,000.
Richard's Real Estate and Urban Economics Blog: What is a "middle-class house" in California?

Splitting Hairs about the difference between middle class and "average income?"

You go right ahead, but the point is point being "Rich" in Cali =/= a $100K income.

Last edited:

24430d1373407654-steve-ballmer-windows-8-1-proof-we-listened-rofl-smiley.gif

The more you post, the more I think you are a fucking sock!

Unkotare said:
You must have spent all day composing that gem

Nope, just posting facts. If you stopped being a POS twat for one fcking day somebody might want to like you.

The more you post, the more I think you are a fucking sock!

Nope. Just finally fighting back after being attacked since day one by these rimmers.

I have lived in New York, California, New Jersey and Maryland and spent a lot of time in Arizona, Florida and Texas.

I would rank them
New York
Arizona
New Jersey
California
Maryland
Florida
Texas

And I have lived in New York, Florida, Rhode Island, Texas, Delaware, Arkansas and California.

I would rank them

New York
California
Rhode Island
Delaware
Florida
Arkansas

and Texas

I have lived in Florida, California, North Carolina, South carolina, Boston, and Philadelphia. I have visited and/or spent time in every single state exacpt Alaska and Hawaii. I would rank them:

Utah
Florida
Arizona
New Mexico
New York
Georgia

38 other states

Mississippi
California
Pennsylvania
Michigan

Forum List