Best US States to live in??

In 2011 562,000 people left California. 57,000 of them went to Texas.
Census Bureau states those figures.
And you claim not a one of them was a rich liberal that moved to Texas.
Amazing.

I would be very surprised to find a rich liberal (or any other political wonk) moving from California to Texas.

I'm from TX, but CA is really terrific. Love to visit. Not Rich enough to live there tho'. However, if I was wealthy, then I'd definately choose to live in a prettier place (like CA).

The people who are leaving CA are not rich: they are those that cannot afford living there. Mainly middle class folks who want to raise kids in a place they can afford with a pool and back yard. A LOT easier to do this in TX.

yes many are Sam....i entered their change of addresses .....the area i delivered in the avg income was over a hundred thousand a year....

I would classify an income between 100k and 200k as middle class, particularly in California.

Can I add a city?

"The Big Apple is the top banana.

New York ranks as the world's favorite city, beating out the likes of London, Paris, Sydney and everywhere else, according to a new poll from Ipsos MORI, which surveyed more than 18,000 people in 24 countries.

New York was followed by London at No. 2 and Paris at No. 3, with Abu Dhabi and Sydney rounding out the top five, the poll said.

Not only is the city the world's favorite, but it is the fifth-best place to live, the second-best place to visit and the absolute best city in which to do business, the poll said.

"Of course the Big Apple is the big winner of this poll! The world loves New York City because New York City is home to the world; everyone has family here," said Brooklyn Borough President Marty Markowitz."
New York is the world's favorite city: Poll

This country boy loves New York. We have relatives in Philly and take the train to see the shows. My daughter acts professionally but has not made it there yet. And I always go up across the Hudson to the river valley, Clintondale NY where my relatives are still in the dairy and apple business for over 110 years. If we end up in Ticonderoga in the Walker family lodge that was built in 1910 on Lake George further north that is extra. But the restaurants and the shows and the busy of the city is great in my book. Costs a shit load to park the damn car though!! Add in the sports there which is a big plus for me. I dig the Big Apple. Bar tenders appreciate my southern wit and the women there druel over my southern drawl. They can not get enough of us southerners!
What more could a Georgia DAWG ask for?:lol::lol:

I would be very surprised to find a rich liberal (or any other political wonk) moving from California to Texas.

I'm from TX, but CA is really terrific. Love to visit. Not Rich enough to live there tho'. However, if I was wealthy, then I'd definately choose to live in a prettier place (like CA).

The people who are leaving CA are not rich: they are those that cannot afford living there. Mainly middle class folks who want to raise kids in a place they can afford with a pool and back yard. A LOT easier to do this in TX.

yes many are Sam....i entered their change of addresses .....the area i delivered in the avg income was over a hundred thousand a year....

I would classify an income between 100k and 200k as middle class, particularly in California.

Like everything else in life, better costs more.

Apalachicola Florida is one of my favorite places on earth. Have fished out of there for almost half my life. Have caught 45 lb red fish there and a 9 lb speckled trout. Some days in the surf across the bay on beautiful St. George Island I have caught trout and 50 nice whiting. Springtime brings pompono and spanish mackerel in the surf.
And a trip up the river in the late fall fishing where the bald eagles dive on trout and grab them with their claws. Unbelievable.
Oh my, and the oysters and shrimp. Also run into Kid Rock and Hank Jr. there many times at Papa Joes restaurant and raw bar. U would recognize Kid but not Hank.

You're an idiot because you lack the brains that god gave a tree stump.

You're an idiot because you think a tree stump has a brain. You have your head buried in the sand. You think these fcking immigrants are good for the country. Go back to Hell and take your brown sh*t with you. @sshole.:mad:

You're an idiot because you think a tree stump has a brain. You have your head buried in the sand. You think these fcking immigrants are good for the country. Go back to Hell and take your brown sh*t with you. @sshole.:mad:

Germany 1933-1945 is no longer an option.

Sorry about your plight.

Hey, are you that asshole Matthew, who got banned recently? You talk a bit like him.Edit: Nevermind, he's still here apparently. Guess you're just another bigoted dickhead.

People who defend the brown sh*t that is filling our prisons, ruining our neighborhoods/ schools/hospitals/malls and EVERYWHERE they go are morons...

the avg income here is 57,000 a year....when you compare the neighborhoods of the 50-100K a year people with the 100K + a year people.....the 100K people are are somewhat more than Middle Class....

Last edited:

I never claimed a tree stump has any brains, but you have even less. I have never said a thing about immigrants. However, I'm not a racist asshole moron like you.

I never claimed a tree stump has any brains, but you have even less.

You just quoted yourself saying it, moron. Go hug a criminal alien, you idiotic leper-lover.

You think these fcking immigrants are good for the country. Go back to Hell and take your brown sh*t with you. @sshole.:mad:

It's idiots like YOU who are no good for the country, so why don't YOU GTFO, douchebag?

Unkotare said:
"Walk"? There is no better walking city than Boston.

Boston is a hellhole full of blacks, hispanics and muslimes. UGH! Stay away from marathons, too. The dirty muslimes like to kill innocent people there. :mad:

It's idiots like YOU who are no good for the country, so why don't YOU GTFO, douchebag?

I am 7th generation American. You are probably a putrid minority. YOU go home, maggot! :mad:

130415170914-23-boston-marathon-explosion-horizontal-gallery.jpg

Name one.

In 2011 562,000 people left California. 57,000 of them went to Texas.
Census Bureau states those figures.
And you claim not a one of them was a rich liberal that moved to Texas.
Amazing.

California is good only for the very rich or for the 47%.

everybody else is ripped out.
As is NYC.

Forum List

Back