Best US States to live in??

California would be great were it not for Californians.

you mean all those assholes from the other States who have moved here over the last 20-25 years and have taken over the place like cockroaches and have made it what it is today?.....

Pretty much, though I think Nancy Pelosi has been there more than 20 years.
she was like 29 when she moved here.....maybe she was the Queen Roach....she started being a factor in the 80's.....when she started to hold office....

You must be a commie. You are obviously ignoring trivial issues like the level of taxation and the cost of living.

It's all relative. You make a lot, you spend a lot

Beyond that, it's all quality of life.
New York has everything depending on where you want to live. Arizona is beautiful, great weather and it's cities are developing

Texas and Florida.....
Texas is brown, flat and uninspiring.
Florida is flat, humid and is transplanted from NY. Beaches are great though

For $1200/mo I can get a 3 bedroom house with a yard and a garage in Florida. In New York, I can't get a 500 sq/ft studio apartment for that amount. Plus, the weather sucks in New York. Plus, the local government there taxes whatever money you have left-over after paying your rent. In Florida I can live minutes away from a nice beach with white sand. The water is 75 degrees - just right for swimming.

The quality of life is better in Florida, any way you look at it.

I feel stupid for even telling New Yorkers this stuff because the last thing I want is a bunch of New York assholes invading my little slice of paradise.

You can get a 3 bedroom house here with a yard for around 700. Lol
With mountains all around and tons of lakes.

Minnesota is COLD BEYOND BELIEF. My sister in law grew up in frigging Cleveland and married a dude from Minnesota. Freezing weather in late September.
FUCK THAT.

Too bad Cal took a nose dive- Pubs refused a good SS ID card.... Now NY is # 1 again lol.

Frankie you are one dumb sonofabitch.....ill say it again for the tenth time.....maybe this time your thick skull will absorb it......a SS id card wont work out here.....because of people like you numbnuts.....you get called racist by your ilk....people like you say it discriminates against those Brown people you say you like but dont really.....and Cals economy is still bigger than NY's.....

You must be a commie. You are obviously ignoring trivial issues like the level of taxation and the cost of living.

It's all relative. You make a lot, you spend a lot

Beyond that, it's all quality of life.
New York has everything depending on where you want to live. Arizona is beautiful, great weather and it's cities are developing

Texas and Florida.....
Texas is brown, flat and uninspiring.
Florida is flat, humid and is transplanted from NY. Beaches are great though

For $1200/mo I can get a 3 bedroom house with a yard and a garage in Florida. In New York, I can't get a 500 sq/ft studio apartment for that amount. Plus, the weather sucks in New York. Plus, the local government there taxes whatever money you have left-over after paying your rent. In Florida I can live minutes away from a nice beach with white sand. The water is 75 degrees - just right for swimming.

The quality of life is better in Florida, any way you look at it.

I feel stupid for even telling New Yorkers this stuff because the last thing I want is a bunch of New York assholes invading my little slice of paradise.

Supply and demand. You get a great deal because you are not getting a lot of competition to live there with mold and cockroaches the size of Great Danes....savvy?

You have never been to NY
NYC you won't get that. Upstate NY, no problem. Beautiful lakes, mountains, farms. Real weather

NY has some of the most beautiful beaches in the country.

Ya ain't never gonna see 75* water temp, and you ain't going swimming New Years Day.

You might be right about not swimming on New Years Day, but I've seen 80 degree water here on LI this year.
And let's not forget the lakes....beautiful....without gators or water moccasins either.

LOL! You always go bonkers when presented with the fact lol. You have some kind of amnesty and simltaneously stop new ones from working with a good ID card. End of story. But you ARE hilarious lol.

You can have flat, steamy Florida. Upstate NY is cheap and has the same population it had in 1950. NYC is the greatest city in the USA, great place to visit lol.

The OP stated that he was a Conservative and already lived in New York. He was looking for a state more suitable to him, not to idiot Liberal trash like you.

New Years you go skiing duh, Lake Erie makes it to 80, dingbat.

It has made 80, you Demdupe, but the average high temperature is 73. Average low is 32
Miami average high is 85 and average low is 71. The water temperature 5 miles south of me in Gulf Shores AL is currently 85 degrees, dingbat.

You have never been to NY
NYC you won't get that. Upstate NY, no problem. Beautiful lakes, mountains, farms. Real weather

NY has some of the most beautiful beaches in the country.

Ya ain't never gonna see 75* water temp, and you ain't going swimming New Years Day.

You might be right about not swimming on New Years Day, but I've seen 80 degree water here on LI this year.

New Year's Day 1/1/11

Attachments

• $1-1-11-a.JPG
    $1-1-11-a.JPG
    89.4 KB · Views: 82
You can have your summers LOL. We like real weather, and all the crazies move to FL and TX lol. We have a place in Sanibel for a couple weeks in Feb...and a swimming pool and tennis court here for the Summer. For sale soon 180k.

You can have flat, steamy Florida. Upstate NY is cheap and has the same population it had in 1950. NYC is the greatest city in the USA, great place to visit lol.

The OP stated that he was a Conservative and already lived in New York. He was looking for a state more suitable to him, not to idiot Liberal trash like you.

Outside the five boros and Long Island, NY is conservative

Northern Maine is pretty free.

No local governments AT ALL.

No services, no stores, no neighbors, no nothing except the occassional logging truck.

You want freedom?

You'll get more than you can stand up there, believe me.

Forum List

Back