Best Whines By Liberal Crybabies In The Media When They Realized Trump Won: Video Meltdowns

Hahaha - the one guy comparing this to slavery and nazism....holy shit this is funny stuff!!

I say all of the folks who are okay with Trump just say their racist nazi's who hate blacks, Islam, Mexicans, Latinos, and women. Yep, guilty as charged! Now lets ask them all to step up, receive their bullet, and fall in a hole... ooor they can flee the country now, before Trump gets into office and goes 1930's Germany on their asses. ~snickers~

My goodness, that's some world class drama queening and hyperbolic hyperventilating.

Calm down, breathe. He's already starting to moderate and he's not even in office yet.

Joy Brayhard claiming the only Checks and Balances we have left is "The View". Wow, let that sink in. Ok got it?
WHHHOOOOHHAHAHAHAHAHA what a retard.

Why do I get the feeling that some of our most prolific USMB nutbags are having trouble looking forward in the post election period?

Snowflakes, has there ever a more appropriate term?

I dunno. Why not head to your nearest college campus and try it out on a few people. Be sure to catch it on video.
I used to be in college in the 70s and the 80s.
I didn't put up with their shit then and I won't put up with it now.
The kids back then make the little snowflakes of today look like a bunch of babies.

My goodness, that's some world class drama queening and hyperbolic hyperventilating.

Calm down, breathe. He's already starting to moderate and he's not even in office yet.
He's reverting back to what he really is....a Democrat.

Forum List

Back