Beto the fake Mexican throws his sombreo into the ring

D1vnt3eWoAASaU1.jpg

D1vnt3fXgAA7YCd.jpg

Link to where he said he's Mexican?
Link to proof of drunk driving?
Link to proof that he's not working class?

Sadly, some RWNJs lie almost as often as the magat so I'm sure you understand why I ask for these links.

Thanks ever so much.

Drunk driving, burglary, cultural-appropriation...

He was arrested for two of those but not the third thing yet.

TRUE: Beto O'Rourke twice arrested in the past
HeirHead Moles

The "Democrats" are sympathetic to victims of Affluenza, or else they never would have admitted the entitled, crash-prone, loose-cannon Kennedys into their Party.

Thank you very much!! That's who Beto reminded me of, who I was trying to think of: Robert Kennedy. He looks remarkably like him, before he was shot and killed by Sirhan Sirhan, a Palestinian who disagreed with his support for Israel.
How Else Could the Cuban Missile Crisis Been Settled?

Sirhan's declared motive doesn't make sense; Nixon was even more pro-Israel. After all, Bobby's Daddy (without whom the Kennedys would have been nobodies) hated Jews.

Dunno. There are conspiracy theories out there that Sirhan wasn't the actual shooter, and that there were other shooters. But they hurt my head trying to read them.
Canonizing Loose Cannons

Conspiracy theories are plants, designed to throw us off track. True independents on the Internet have neither the money nor the connections to get a fair hearing. Even the primary reason the Kennedys had to pay the price for their aggressive ignorance and incompetence is, we are told, something that we should, instead, all consider to be heroic.

Last edited:
don’t get me wrong, I’m 100% Trump. But Beto will certainly keep him on his toes

Not convinced. President Trump will first come up with a clever nickname to tattoo to Beto's forehead. Once that happens, It'll be all over because no matter what he does, Beto will be stuck with it. He will have to live with that for the rest of his life.

Then Trump will rip him to shreds on the basis of everything he's accomplished since being elected President. What has Beto done, I mean beside losing to Cruz? He's full of grandiose words but aside from that, he has no substance to speak of.
Rourke-a-Dork

BE whatever TO whomever.

don’t get me wrong, I’m 100% Trump. But Beto will certainly keep him on his toes

Not convinced. President Trump will first come up with a clever nickname to tattoo to his forehead. Once that happens, It'll be all over because no matter what he does, Beto will be stuck with it.

Then Trump will rip him to shreds on the basis of everything he's accomplished since being elected President. What has Beto done, I mean beside losing to Cruz? He's full of grandiose words but aside from that, he has no substance to speak of.

Is dog-catcher on his resume?
:dunno:

Big Bang for the Bucks

Even Amy Farrah Fowler Cooper looks better than Amy Hoover Sanders O'Rourke.

We need a national coalition of people who say it’s ‘both and,’ not ‘either/or

We don’t have to pick

Beto is that bridge!

We don’t have to pick

Beto is that bridge!

Dude. I'm not going to slam you because you're gay or anything, but Beto is a bridge to "nowhere." He is 90% fluff and 10% substance. The only reason for his fleeting popularity is that he's telling the brain-dead millennial idiots exactly what they want to hear.

Come on man. You're smarter than that.

Folks aren’t asking who will be the most progressive

They’re asking who can be good for jobs and who can beat this tragedy of a president

We don’t have to pick

Beto is that bridge!

Dude. I'm not going to slam you because you're gay or anything, but Beto is a bridge to "nowhere." He is 90% fluff and 10% substance. The only reason for his fleeting popularity is that he's telling the brain-dead millennial idiots exactly what they want to hear.

does this mean our bromance is over?! :(

Folks aren’t asking who will be the most progressive

They’re asking who can be good for jobs and who can beat this tragedy of a president

Actually, we already voted for the best President who beat the tragedy Obama and is even now doing wonders for the economy and jobs....You know him, his name is Donald Trump!! MAGA!!

We don’t have to pick

Beto is that bridge!

does this mean our bromance is over?! :(

Not entirely. We might "rekindle" it if you should happen to say something nice about President Trump.

:laughing0301:

Forum List

Back