Beware of Hollywood's New Obsession with the Bible..

Whats the big deal about someone choosing to be a rump bandit? Like I have said, if a guy wants to have sex with a chicken, then fine with me. Just don't expect to reap the benefits of marriage from such union with a chicken

-Geaux

Why is it when you guys can't argue against two adults in a consentual relationship, you have to talk about bestiality or some such shit?

Here's the thing. Gay marriage is legal, and your imaginary sky friend hasn't wiped us off the face of the earth.

Deal with it.

Legal? Just another example of unjust laws that should be overturned. But hey, from where I sit, not much difference between choosing to have sex with another man, or a chicken.

Both are equally distasteful

-Geaux

And yet here you are describing it in graphic detail.

I am always amazed about how you homophobes are so disgusted by dude on dude sex, you can't stop describing it.

Kind of like a "vegetarian" who can't stop talking about steak.

Why is it when you guys can't argue against two adults in a consentual relationship, you have to talk about bestiality or some such shit?

Here's the thing. Gay marriage is legal, and your imaginary sky friend hasn't wiped us off the face of the earth.

Deal with it.

Legal? Just another example of unjust laws that should be overturned. But hey, from where I sit, not much difference between choosing to have sex with another man, or a chicken.

-Geaux

I am always amazed about how you homophobes are so disgusted by dude on dude sex, you can't stop describing it.

Not equating homo's to gay sex is like looking at the sky and not commenting how blue it is

-Geaux

-Geaux

Not equating homo's to gay sex is like looking at the sky and not commenting how blue it is

-Geaux

Really? Do you look at your straight friends and imagine what kind of sex they are having?

Or do you really think that gay folks are having all sorts of sex all the time?

-Geaux

Really? Do you look at your straight friends and imagine what kind of sex they are having?

Straight? As in normal? No, I don't give much thought to things that are seamless.

-Geaux

-Geaux

Straight? As in normal? No, I don't give much thought to things that are seamless.

-Geaux

No, straight as in heterosexual.

Most heterosexuals engage in felatio and cunnilingus, just like gays do, and 38% of straights have tried anal sex.

And given how much prostitution and adultery we have in the "Straight" community, I would hardly call it "Seemless".

Straight? As in normal?

Lol. Everybody is inherently bisexual, but your choices and experiences influence how much you prefer men or women. Your sexual preference is just that: a preference. Humans aren't programmed to favor a certain sex despite what some have come to believe. Its all choice. You're body may be male or female but your mind is neither.

Last edited:
Straight? As in normal?

Lol. Everybody is inherently bisexual, but your choices and experiences influence how much you prefer men or women. Your sexual preference is just that: a preference. Human's aren't programmed to favor a certain sex despite what some have come to believe. Its all choice. You're body may be male or female but your mind is neither.

Wow :cuckoo:

Bovine.gif

Most heterosexuals engage in felatio and cunnilingus, just like gays do, and 38% of straights have tried anal sex.

And given how much prostitution and adultery we have in the "Straight" community, I would hardly call it "Seemless".
With an HIV transmission rate roughly 10 times that of vaginal sex, I'd avoid using the lower digestive tract's anus as an artificial vagina if I were you. The digestive system wasn't designed for sex.

If you have a vagina, use that instead. It evolved over millions of years to flush out and resist STDs. The anus/colon on the other hand evolved to resorb large dissolved solids and fluids directly into the bloodstream in times of drought or famine, like a recycler. Putting HIV infected semen into it is like sticking a needle right into your vein and injecting HIV infected semen.

Being on the receptive end of anal/artificial vagina sex is quite literally like putting a six shooter in your mouth with 2 or three bullets in the chamber, spinning it, pulling the trigger and seeing what happens. The solution is to not be someone's artificial vagina. If they're seeking a vagina, perhaps they should just close their eyes and think of England if the sight of a female turns them off.

Like this poster above said, if they're doing the same sex practices as heteros, why not just close their eyes and pretend they are with a member of their same gender? Sure would be a safer sex world out there if people weren't running around looking for artificial vaginas in the male world. The body just isn't cut out for that deadly behavior.. And who knows, they may actually learn to enjoy being with a female if they associate enough pleasure episodes in re-conditioning themselves with one.

The real vagina just can't be beat. Why prefer one filled with fecal material when one that is cleaning itself out daily and isn't filled with feces will do? I assure you that you can come to enjoy the latter. Pun intended.

With an HIV transmission rate roughly 10 times that of vaginal sex, I'd avoid using the lower digestive tract's anus as an artificial vagina if I were you. The digestive system wasn't designed for sex.

If you have a vagina, use that instead. It evolved over millions of years to flush out and resist STDs. The anus/colon on the other hand evolved to resorb large dissolved solids and fluids directly into the bloodstream in times of drought or famine, like a recycler. Putting HIV infected semen into it is like sticking a needle right into your vein and injecting HIV infected semen.

Being on the receptive end of anal/artificial vagina sex is quite literally like putting a six shooter in your mouth with 2 or three bullets in the chamber, spinning it, pulling the trigger and seeing what happens. The solution is to not be someone's artificial vagina. If they're seeking a vagina, perhaps they should just close their eyes and think of England if the sight of a female turns them off.

Like this poster above said, if they're doing the same sex practices as heteros, why not just close their eyes and pretend they are with a member of their same gender? Sure would be a safer sex world out there if people weren't running around looking for artificial vaginas in the male world. The body just isn't cut out for that deadly behavior.. And who knows, they may actually learn to enjoy being with a female if they associate enough pleasure episodes in re-conditioning themselves with one.

The real vagina just can't be beat. Why prefer one filled with fecal material when one that is cleaning itself out daily and isn't filled with feces will do? I assure you that you can come to enjoy the latter. Pun intended.
A long post to avoid admitting that the men outside Lot's house weren't gay but rather the husbands and fathers of Sodom.
Anal sex has been enjoyed for millennia.
Your "ick" response won't change that any time soon, nor will it make anal sex a 30% chance of death by orgasm. Your six-shooter analogy is so entirely misinformed it is very difficult to know where to begin educating you.
Frankly, I don't think it's possible.

Genesis 19 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis+19&version=NKJV
New King James Version (NKJV)

Sodom’s Depravity

19:1 Now the two angels came to Sodom in the evening, and Lot was sitting in the gate of Sodom. When Lot saw them, he rose to meet them, and he bowed himself with his face toward the ground.

2 And he said, “Here now, my lords, please turn in to your servant’s house and spend the night, and wash your feet; then you may rise early and go on your way.”

And they said, “No, but we will spend the night in the open square.”

3 But he insisted strongly; so they turned in to him and entered his house. Then he made them a feast, and baked unleavened bread, and they ate.

4 Now before they lay down, the men of the city, the men of Sodom, both old and young, all the people from every quarter, surrounded the house.

5 And they called to Lot and said to him, “Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us that we may know them carnally.”

6 So Lot went out to them through the doorway, shut the door behind him,

7 and said, “Please, my brethren, do not do so wickedly!

8 See now, I have two daughters who have not known a man; please, let me bring them out to you, and you may do to them as you wish; only do nothing to these men, since this is the reason they have come under the shadow of my roof.”

9 And they said, “Stand back!” Then they said, “This one came in to stay here, and he keeps acting as a judge; now we will deal worse with you than with them.” So they pressed hard against the man Lot, and came near to break down the door.

10 But the men reached out their hands and pulled Lot into the house with them, and shut the door.

11 And they struck the men who were at the doorway of the house with blindness, both small and great, so that they became weary trying to find the door...

12 Then the men said to Lot, “Have you anyone else here? Son-in-law, your sons, your daughters, and whomever you have in the city—take them out of this place!

13 For we will destroy this place, because the outcry against them has grown great before the face of the Lord, and the Lord has sent us to destroy it.”....

...23 The sun had risen upon the earth when Lot entered Zoar.

24 Then the Lord rained brimstone and fire on Sodom and Gomorrah, from the Lord out of the heavens.

25 So He overthrew those cities, all the plain, all the inhabitants of the cities, and what grew on the ground.

26 But his wife looked back behind him, and she became a pillar of salt.

27 And Abraham went early in the morning to the place where he had stood before the Lord.

28 Then he looked toward Sodom and Gomorrah, and toward all the land of the plain; and he saw, and behold, the smoke of the land which went up like the smoke of a furnace.

29 And it came to pass, when God destroyed the cities of the plain, that God remembered Abraham, and sent Lot out of the midst of the overthrow, when He overthrew the cities in which Lot had dwelt.

Last time I checked, men who are seeking men to have sex with are gay. Nice try though, is that the redaction in the new script? That the men were heteros wanting sex with the daughters inside instead of the men? Change that little detail and the story of why Sodom got destroyed sort of evaporates as to the causal agend [homosexual depravity] doesn't it?

Look for this script redaction at a theater near you...

Last edited:
Here's Genesis 18:20 on describing the reasons for Sodom's destruction:

20 And the Lord said, “Because the outcry against Sodom and Gomorrah is great, and because their sin is very grave,

21 I will go down now and see whether they have done altogether according to the outcry against it that has come to Me; and if not, I will know.”

22 Then the men turned away from there and went toward Sodom, but Abraham still stood before the Lord.

23 And Abraham came near and said, “Would You also destroy the righteous with the wicked?

24 Suppose there were fifty righteous within the city; would You also destroy the place and not spare it for the fifty righteous that were in it?

25 Far be it from You to do such a thing as this, to slay the righteous with the wicked, so that the righteous should be as the wicked; far be it from You! Shall not the Judge of all the earth do right?”

26 So the Lord said, “If I find in Sodom fifty righteous within the city, then I will spare all the place for their sakes.”

27 Then Abraham answered and said, “Indeed now, I who am but dust and ashes have taken it upon myself to speak to the Lord:

28 Suppose there were five less than the fifty righteous; would You destroy all of the city for lack of five?”

So He said, “If I find there forty-five, I will not destroy it.”

29 And he spoke to Him yet again and said, “Suppose there should be forty found there?”

So He said, “I will not do it for the sake of forty.”

30 Then he said, “Let not the Lord be angry, and I will speak: Suppose thirty should be found there?”

So He said, “I will not do it if I find thirty there.”

31 And he said, “Indeed now, I have taken it upon myself to speak to the Lord: Suppose twenty should be found there?”

So He said, “I will not destroy it for the sake of twenty.”

32 Then he said, “Let not the Lord be angry, and I will speak but once more: Suppose ten should be found there?”

And He said, “I will not destroy it for the sake of ten.”

33 So the Lord went His way as soon as He had finished speaking with Abraham; and Abraham returned to his place.

So out of an entire city there were less than ten who did not practice or enable the cult of homosexuality. That's a pretty high rate of homosexuals for a "born that way" statistic of around 2%, wouldn't you say? Pretty much supports the argument that homosexuality can be transmitted socially and imprinted upon new generations instead of being "born that way"...

A long post to avoid admitting that the men outside Lot's house weren't gay but rather the husbands and fathers of Sodom.
Your "ick" response won't change that any time soon, nor will it make anal sex a 30% chance of death by orgasm. Your six-shooter analogy is so entirely misinformed it is very difficult to know where to begin educating you.

Not as normal as you would portray them...

Here's Genesis 18:20 on describing the reasons for Sodom's destruction:

20 And the Lord said, “Because the outcry against Sodom and Gomorrah is great, and because their sin is very grave,

21 I will go down now and see whether they have done altogether according to the outcry against it that has come to Me; and if not, I will know.”

22 Then the men turned away from there and went toward Sodom, but Abraham still stood before the Lord.

23 And Abraham came near and said, “Would You also destroy the righteous with the wicked?

24 Suppose there were fifty righteous within the city; would You also destroy the place and not spare it for the fifty righteous that were in it?

25 Far be it from You to do such a thing as this, to slay the righteous with the wicked, so that the righteous should be as the wicked; far be it from You! Shall not the Judge of all the earth do right?”

26 So the Lord said, “If I find in Sodom fifty righteous within the city, then I will spare all the place for their sakes.”

27 Then Abraham answered and said, “Indeed now, I who am but dust and ashes have taken it upon myself to speak to the Lord:

28 Suppose there were five less than the fifty righteous; would You destroy all of the city for lack of five?”

So He said, “If I find there forty-five, I will not destroy it.”

29 And he spoke to Him yet again and said, “Suppose there should be forty found there?”

So He said, “I will not do it for the sake of forty.”

30 Then he said, “Let not the Lord be angry, and I will speak: Suppose thirty should be found there?”

So He said, “I will not do it if I find thirty there.”

31 And he said, “Indeed now, I have taken it upon myself to speak to the Lord: Suppose twenty should be found there?”

So He said, “I will not destroy it for the sake of twenty.”

32 Then he said, “Let not the Lord be angry, and I will speak but once more: Suppose ten should be found there?”

And He said, “I will not destroy it for the sake of ten.”

33 So the Lord went His way as soon as He had finished speaking with Abraham; and Abraham returned to his place.

So out of an entire city there were less than ten who did not practice or enable the cult of homosexuality. That's a pretty high rate of homosexuals for a "born that way" statistic of around 2%, wouldn't you say? Pretty much supports the argument that homosexuality can be transmitted socially and imprinted upon new generations instead of being "born that way"...
Or it is more evidence that the bible is mythology with a time specific cultural bias.Yeah, I'm going with that.

Genesis 19 Genesis 19 NKJV - Sodom?s Depravity - Now the two - Bible Gateway
New King James Version (NKJV)

Sodom’s Depravity

19:1 Now the two angels came to Sodom in the evening, and Lot was sitting in the gate of Sodom. When Lot saw them, he rose to meet them, and he bowed himself with his face toward the ground.

2 And he said, “Here now, my lords, please turn in to your servant’s house and spend the night, and wash your feet; then you may rise early and go on your way.”

And they said, “No, but we will spend the night in the open square.”

3 But he insisted strongly; so they turned in to him and entered his house. Then he made them a feast, and baked unleavened bread, and they ate.

4 Now before they lay down, the men of the city, the men of Sodom, both old and young, all the people from every quarter, surrounded the house.

5 And they called to Lot and said to him, “Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us that we may know them carnally

6 So Lot went out to them through the doorway, shut the door behind him,

7 and said, “Please, my brethren, do not do so wickedly!

8 See now, I have two daughters who have not known a man; please, let me bring them out to you, and you may do to them as you wish; only do nothing to these men, since this is the reason they have come under the shadow of my roof.”

9 And they said, “Stand back!” Then they said, “This one came in to stay here, and he keeps acting as a judge; now we will deal worse with you than with them.” So they pressed hard against the man Lot, and came near to break down the door.

10 But the men reached out their hands and pulled Lot into the house with them, and shut the door.

11 And they struck the men who were at the doorway of the house with blindness, both small and great, so that they became weary trying to find the door...

12 Then the men said to Lot, “Have you anyone else here? Son-in-law, your sons, your daughters, and whomever you have in the city—take them out of this place!

13 For we will destroy this place, because the outcry against them has grown great before the face of the Lord, and the Lord has sent us to destroy it.”....

...23 The sun had risen upon the earth when Lot entered Zoar.

24 Then the Lord rained brimstone and fire on Sodom and Gomorrah, from the Lord out of the heavens.

25 So He overthrew those cities, all the plain, all the inhabitants of the cities, and what grew on the ground.

26 But his wife looked back behind him, and she became a pillar of salt.

27 And Abraham went early in the morning to the place where he had stood before the Lord.

28 Then he looked toward Sodom and Gomorrah, and toward all the land of the plain; and he saw, and behold, the smoke of the land which went up like the smoke of a furnace.

29 And it came to pass, when God destroyed the cities of the plain, that God remembered Abraham, and sent Lot out of the midst of the overthrow, when He overthrew the cities in which Lot had dwelt.

Last time I checked, men who are seeking men to have sex with are gay. Nice try though, is that the redaction in the new script? That the men were heteros wanting sex with the daughters inside instead of the men? Change that little detail and the story of why Sodom got destroyed sort of evaporates as to the causal agend [homosexual depravity] doesn't it?

Look for this script redaction at a theater near you...

"Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy. They were haughty and did detestable things before me. Therefore I did away with them as you have seen." (Ezekiel 16:49-50)

Try to straighten out Ezekiel and his "redaction".

Not as normal as you would portray them...

What does your post mean?
It doesn't have any English agreement with my post.

The Prophet Lut (as) lived at the same time as the Prophet Ibrahim (as) and was sent as a Messenger to a neighbouring tribe to the Prophet Ibrahim (as). That tribe, according to the Qur'an, practiced a perversion never before seen in the world: homosexuality. When the Prophet Lut (as) told the people to abandon one of the greatest sins and delivered to them the message of Allah, they rejected him. They denied that he was a Prophet and continued with their horrid lifestyle. As a result of this, the tribe was destroyed in a terrible disaster by Allah.

And Lut, when he said to his people, "Do you commit an obscenity not perpetrated before you by anyone in all the worlds? You come with lust to men instead of women. You are indeed a depraved people." (Qur'an, 7:80-81)

We rained down a rain upon them. See the final fate of the evildoers! (Qur'an, 7:84)

[Our Messengers said to Lut,] "We will bring down on the inhabitants of this city a devastating punishment from heaven because of their deviance." We have left a Clear Sign of them behind for people who use their intellect. (Qur'an, 29:34-35)

This city, in which the Prophet Lut (as) lived and which was later destroyed, is called "Sodom" in the Old Testament. It appears that this people, who lived to the north of the Red Sea, was destroyed in a manner compatible with the description in the Qur'an. Archaeological excavations have revealed that the city lay close to the Dead Sea on the present-day Israeli-Jordanian border. According to scientists, the area is covered in large deposits of sulphur. For this reason, no life in the form of animals or plants is to be found there and the region stands as a symbol of destruction. Miracles of the Qur'an - Modern Science Reveals New Miracles of the Qur'an

I think "Lut" is "Lot" in the Bible.

The Prophet Lut (as) lived at the same time as the Prophet Ibrahim (as) and was sent as a Messenger to a neighbouring tribe to the Prophet Ibrahim (as). That tribe, according to the Qur'an, practiced a perversion never before seen in the world: homosexuality. When the Prophet Lut (as) told the people to abandon one of the greatest sins and delivered to them the message of Allah, they rejected him. They denied that he was a Prophet and continued with their horrid lifestyle. As a result of this, the tribe was destroyed in a terrible disaster by Allah.

And Lut, when he said to his people, "Do you commit an obscenity not perpetrated before you by anyone in all the worlds? You come with lust to men instead of women. You are indeed a depraved people." (Qur'an, 7:80-81)

We rained down a rain upon them. See the final fate of the evildoers! (Qur'an, 7:84)

[Our Messengers said to Lut,] "We will bring down on the inhabitants of this city a devastating punishment from heaven because of their deviance." We have left a Clear Sign of them behind for people who use their intellect. (Qur'an, 29:34-35)

This city, in which the Prophet Lut (as) lived and which was later destroyed, is called "Sodom" in the Old Testament. It appears that this people, who lived to the north of the Red Sea, was destroyed in a manner compatible with the description in the Qur'an. Archaeological excavations have revealed that the city lay close to the Dead Sea on the present-day Israeli-Jordanian border. According to scientists, the area is covered in large deposits of sulphur. For this reason, no life in the form of animals or plants is to be found there and the region stands as a symbol of destruction. Miracles of the Qur'an - Modern Science Reveals New Miracles of the Qur'an

I think "Lut" is "Lot" in the Bible.

Have you changed teams?
Is Ezekiel not good enough for you?
Will you change your faith just to save face?

I am confused by the first post here...But, not to worry, nobody takes the bible seriously. Unless, you are a christian. But heaven forbid, we disparage the Koran even though it's the same hoodo. GLAAD is taking on a power of it's own. When someone's sexuality drives their politics, that takes on a whole new aspect. Like race, it shouldn't be an issue. Racism, Homophobia, catchwords for a new political McCarthyism.

Sexuality is a behavior. Behaviors ARE issues and why we have penal and civil codes all over the books in law.

Learn the difference between doing and being.

I have no faith you would recognize. I'm reporting on the ones I'm currently studying as applicable to this topic.

I am a Agnostic. Religion is a moot point here. I may be a little sarcastic here, but perhaps fear of gays is genetic. And, I am just plain revolted by homosexuality. Like Spiders or poop. I don't think this is even a religious issue. I think there is a basic human issue here. And regardless of the wealth and disposable income of Homosexuals, you aren't going to ostracize it or buy it out. Try as you may.

Forum List

Back