Beware of Trump's tax plan.....unless you're in the 1% bracket

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
In the latest analysis , the nonpartisan Tax Policy Center found that while middle-class families as a whole would receive tax cuts of about 2 percent, those "cuts" will be dwarfed by the windfalls averaging 13.5 percent for America’s richest 1 percent.....and even if that 2% cut to middle class families sounds good, bear in mind that Trump’s tax plan gets rid of personal exemptions, which would NOT be off-set by the modest reductions.

In the end, this is no surprise to anyone but the idiots who thought that get another plateful of the same stupid trickle-down economic plan that has never worked in the history of man, would be successful.

Trump's tax plan is great if you're rich, otherwise 'you're going to get hurt'

The unsubstantial people will be no better off than they have been which means the downward trajectory will continue, would have been the same if she had won instead. As long as all the public is prepared to do is vote and return the the couch, the societal wealth extraction paradigm will continue unabated.

In the latest analysis , the nonpartisan Tax Policy Center found that while middle-class families as a whole would receive tax cuts of about 2 percent, those "cuts" will be dwarfed by the windfalls averaging 13.5 percent for America’s richest 1 percent.....and even if that 2% cut to middle class families sounds good, bear in mind that Trump’s tax plan gets rid of personal exemptions, which would NOT be off-set by the modest reductions.

In the end, this is no surprise to anyone but the idiots who thought that get another plateful of the same stupid trickle-down economic plan that has never worked in the history of man, would be successful.

Well since I have gone out of my way to reach the American Dream and become a 1%er, why should I worry about Trump? I did start off as a burger flipper at McD's back in the 1970's and joined the military after that. I got skills that enabled me to fix jets and took that overseas to make a small fortune which I used to invest in the stock market. After a few years and the crash of 2007, I went all in with Chipotle stocks and increased my fortune 6 fold. Does this make me Evil?

Trickle down is a liberal term, made by idiots like you who never took Economics(even 101) . IT IS CALLED SUPPLY SIDE ECONOMICS, IF YOU SEE A NEED YOU FILL A NEED. If you ever got out of your parents basement, stopped smoking that dope, get that welfare you feed your face with, and stop watching Netflix and got off your sorry ass, and got SKILLS, you too could achieve the American Dream(that you did really build) and be in the 1%. But since you are a sorry ass liberal, who has to have the government take care of, you will continually blame everyone else but yourself.

Moonbattery: Psychiatrist Confirms: Liberalism Is a Mental Disorder
Based on strikingly irrational beliefs and emotions, modern liberals relentlessly undermine the most important principles on which our freedoms were founded. Like spoiled, angry children, they rebel against the normal responsibilities of adulthood and demand that a parental government meet their needs from cradle to grave.

Obama-Stupid.jpg

In Nitwits world, as long as everyone is poor then he is happy. Happy in his misery which breeds company.

thPOJV84ZD.jpg

Forum List

Back