🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Beware the Revenge Impeachment

I wonder if tramp didn't call Sen Murkowski last night, he may of even bribe her, something he has now a right to do.

Either way he is still impeached and not exonerated.
Bribery is a impeachable offense. Impeachment disappears on failure, other than the House members of that Congress are forever shamed for their failure.

IT’S ALL OVER BUT THE WHINING

With Lamar Alexander and Lisa Murkowski bring the farce to a merciful conclusion. After Elizabeth Warren smeared and savaged the Supreme Court of the United States and the Chief Justice, by forcing the Chief Justice to read a question that questioned his integrity and that of the Judicial Branch, Lisa had had enough and determined to bring the Dems destructive antics to a close.

Romney's jealous antics aside, the president’s acquittal in the Senate was always a foregone conclusion. It has always been clear the Democrats will look silly when their scheme inevitably falls far short. Voters already believe the whole impeachment process has been a waste of time, and that conclusion will only become stronger when it ends in failure.

Our long national nightmare is about to end. Unless you’re a Democrat.

The Senate voted against calling witnesses, 51-49. Legislation has been introduced in Utah to permit recall of a sitting senator.

.....if the Senate lets Trump skate on this........

Skate on what? Trump did nothing wrong. That's what you thick-headed morons keep forgetting: Trump committed no High Crime or Misdemeanor.

Furthermore, there is no High Crime or Misdemeanor even listed in the articles of impeachment you stupid fuck.

Imbeciles like you need to just shut up.
i have no problem with a POTUS looking into corruption of a country receiving tax payer funds.

Except he wasn't, but you all know that. You can tell yourself that, but we all know he wasn't.
apparently yall are the ones that cant prove anything ...again ! lol ! TRUMP 2020 !

But....

1q8nut.jpg

.....if the Senate lets Trump skate on this........

Skate on what? Trump did nothing wrong. That's what you thick-headed morons keep forgetting: Trump committed no High Crime or Misdemeanor.

Furthermore, there is no High Crime or Misdemeanor even listed in the articles of impeachment you stupid fuck.

Imbeciles like you need to just shut up.
i have no problem with a POTUS looking into corruption of a country receiving tax payer funds.

Except he wasn't, but you all know that. You can tell yourself that, but we all know he wasn't.
apparently yall are the ones that cant prove anything ...again ! lol ! TRUMP 2020 !

“There is no need for more evidence to prove that the president asked Ukraine to investigate Joe Biden and his son, Hunter; he said this on television on October 3, 2019, and during his July 25, 2019, telephone call with the president of Ukraine. There is no need for more evidence to conclude that the president withheld United States aid, at least in part, to pressure Ukraine to investigate the Bidens; the House managers have proved this with what they call a ‘mountain of overwhelming evidence.’ .
Alexander Statement on Impeachment Witness Vote - Press Releases - United States Senator Lamar Alexander

If your party is going to attack the other at every possible opportunity, it should expect the same thing in return.

We're in the fucking gutter right now. If you're going to fling poo, you'll end up with plenty of it on yourself, too.

It's mind-blowing that either party would be complaining about this now. Maybe we should just grow up a bit.

I wonder if tramp didn't call Sen Murkowski last night, he may of even bribe her, something he has now a right to do.

Are you retarded? Thats a serious question. You are literally retarded in the brain I think.

He probably called Sen Murkowski last nite and bribed her. Expect to see some Fed money going to AK, or perhaps something else concerning the parks. He is allowed to bribe anyone now. He is above the law, are you??

He will never be exonerated. You may be a cult member but I am not.
and Trump is still your president.

Still impeached and not exonerated in the fake trial. Pence was in on it, so it would be Pelosi who would be Potus.

Forum List

Back