Bible criticism

And seriously, you're reading the weird garbage of long dead *spiritualist* kooks and you dare to make fun of the Bible?

I have much experience of spiritualism, and I sat in two separate developing circles myself. I rejected the bible because of its theology about hell fire in the 1960s and studied spiritualism instead. To me the bible is flawed and cannot be from God.
That's because you have invited demons to teach you. You find the bible repulsive because you are under their influence and possession.

have you ever read the ODYSSEY?

Homer, the Odyssey opening line,

Tell me muse, of that man, so ready at need, who wandered far and wide, after he had sacked the sacred citadel of Troy,

Proof I have a copy in my extensive library.

you needed the BOOK to remember that line?-----oh---
YOU, TOO, depended on the classic comic----have you
met Penelope. No doubt you also remember that Poseidan
gave Oddyseus a BAG OF WIND (ya' old windbag). Did
that event BOTHER you?

And seriously, you're reading the weird garbage of long dead *spiritualist* kooks and you dare to make fun of the Bible?

I have much experience of spiritualism, and I sat in two separate developing circles myself. I rejected the bible because of its theology about hell fire in the 1960s and studied spiritualism instead. To me the bible is flawed and cannot be from God.
That's because you have invited demons to teach you. You find the bible repulsive because you are under their influence and possession.

Ah! The old Demon thingy. You will get on well with Jeremiah, she thinks the same thing. But I used to be able to feel psychic energy myself, and I could tell if there was evil around me.

Ah! The old Demon thingy. You will get on well with Jeremiah, she thinks the same thing. But I used to be able to feel psychic energy myself, and I could tell if there was evil around me.
That "psychic energy" is evil, hon. You're being used.

Yes and compare that with the ark story, well there are contradictions throughout the whole bible.

there are? how would you know? You stated that you
never read the bibles. It is silly to try to discuss a book
you never read. It is ridiculous to quote the "lists" that other
people who claimed that they read it published.......kinda like relying on "classic comics" in High School Literature class.

Joyce Kilmer. 1886–1918

119. Trees

I THINK that I shall never see
A poem lovely as a tree.

A tree whose hungry mouth is prest
Against the sweet earth's flowing breast;

A tree that looks at God all day, 5
And lifts her leafy arms to pray;

A tree that may in summer wear
A nest of robins in her hair;

Upon whose bosom snow has lain;
Who intimately lives with rain.

Poems are made by fools like me,
But only God can make a tree.

^^^^^^ the above famous Poem---by Joyce Kilmer----
is FULL OF CONTRADITIONS. Poor
stoned out JOYCE ---imagines that trees
have mouths and its branches are arms

I have studied the bible more than I care to admit, now have you read the NT yet?

more than you care to admit??? you should try reading it
again--------you didn't get it. Of course I read the NT----in my town friendly old ladies gave them away during the Christmas
season-------when do you intend to try it?

What can I say, you just don't know the truth. I used to be able to feel the negative psychic energy in the streets of London, but when I walked into an old church I could feel the atmosphere change to a psychic warmth. I used to sit in old churches during my lunch breaks to get relief from the negative atmosphere of the city,

I once walked into a Franciscan monastery in Italy and the positive energy almost blew my socks off. There was nothing evil in there. My nervous system used to be like a psychic barometer, but it has cooled down with age.

Yes I agree Koshergrl , which means it was wrote by men. One in gen. thinks women are equal to man, created at the same time, then along comes the male chauvinist and said woman was taken out of man as a helpmate to man to make her inferior.
What horseshit, lol. Yes it was written by men, so what? And why shouldn't women be a helpmeet, and how does that make her inferior? Just because you think helpmeets are inferior doesn't mean that God does.

The fact of the matter is that women figured prominently in the Bible, old and new testaments. Christ appeared to women first after His resurrection, and female heroes are strewn through the OT.

you tell it, Kosher G. Adam couldn't make it without Eve-----even later in the chronicle----it is apparent that he is a schlemiel

What can I say, you just don't know the truth. I used to be able to feel the negative psychic energy in the streets of London, but when I walked into an old church I could feel the atmosphere change to a psychic warmth. I used to sit in old churches during my lunch breaks to get relief from the negative atmosphere of the city,

I once walked into a Franciscan monastery in Italy and the positive energy almost blew my socks off. There was nothing evil in there. My nervous system used to be like a psychic barometer, but it has cooled down with age.

insufficient ventilation------high CO2 percentage in the air---
the carbon dioxide acts like a soporific-----that and a chronic
gas leak-------and lead in the dusty air-----from old old lead paint

Uh huh.

And yet you sneer at the sacred texts. Nauseating. That's what evil does to a person. It warps your understanding and makes you reject truth.

??? "REPULSIVE"??? the bible is sublime-----both the OT and especially the BOOK OF REVELATIONS---and some parts of the NT-----like the stuff not edited by Constantine. In any case NONE of it is "REPULSIVE"------as to hellfire???-----
Gehenna is not "hell"------the greek allusions----are ----just ---
common jargon stuff------No one was serious about that which
DANTE described-----it was a late addition

It is my experience that thought forces like the prayers of countless Christians over centuries impregnate the walls of old churches and make them a barrier to the energy outside them. In London the streets are unpleasant to a psychic person , Because of all the human suffering of wars and the materialism of the city's people.
In fact the world is surrounded by a negative psychic cloud. which is why mediums pray before opening themselves up. By praying they raise their vibrations above the surrounding atmosphere and they can reach higher planes of existence to contact spirits and get inspiration and teachings.

It is my experience that thought forces like the prayers of countless Christians over centuries impregnate the walls of old churches and make them a barrier to the energy outside them. In London the streets are unpleasant to a psychic person , Because of all the human suffering of wars and the materialism of the city's people.
In fact the world is surrounded by a negative psychic cloud. which is why mediums pray before opening themselves up. By praying they raise their vibrations above the surrounding atmosphere and they can reach higher planes of existence to contact spirits and get inspiration and teachings.

Please keep your theory about PRAYER IMPREGNATED WALLS under your hat. I have enough problems with
LEAD ABATEMENT laws in my town--------if the building authorities find out about "PRAYER IMPREGNATED
WALLS"------ all hell will break loose. We will have to
deal with PRAYER ABATEMENT regulations-----for the health
of the children.

Last edited:
Yes and compare that with the ark story, well there are contradictions throughout the whole bible.

people who claimed that they read it published.......kinda like relying on "classic comics" in High School Literature class.

Joyce Kilmer. 1886–1918

119. Trees

A poem lovely as a tree.

I have studied the bible more than I care to admit, now have you read the NT yet?

again--------you didn't get it. Of course I read the NT----in my town friendly old ladies gave them away during the Christmas
How many times??

Joyce Kilmer. 1886–1918

119. Trees

A poem lovely as a tree.

How many times??

how many times did the little old ladies hand out copies of
the NT? INCESSANTLY-----some of them still do it---
tiny copies--------little pocket sized

Uh huh.

And yet you sneer at the sacred texts. Nauseating. That's what evil does to a person. It warps your understanding and makes you reject truth.
And yet you sneer at the sacred texts.Nauseating.
just curious k, Armageddon in your book is a gathering of armies how does that relate to the Triumph of Good vs Evil when either side may be the victor, your speaking so much about evil.

your scribes (and you) have not considered the alternative as the Final Judgement.

Uh huh.

just curious k, Armageddon in your book is a gathering of armies how does that relate to the Triumph of Good vs Evil when either side may be the victor, your speaking so much about evil.

your scribes (and you) have not considered the alternative as the Final Judgement.

silly guy-------the script for HAR MEGIDDO------exists----IT's A BOOK-----LITERATURE ------symbolic and all that stuff

Uh huh.

silly guy-------the script for HAR MEGIDDO------exists----IT's A BOOK-----LITERATURE ------symbolic and all that stuff

Spiritually you must know I am a guy, I feel warmth.

I'll simply say to you that even your religion was once spoken before the written script that made you what you are ...

why in that script is there not the conclusion Amegedden, the Triumph of Good vs Evil. the Divine Reference for Humanity prescribed by the Almighty.

Uh huh.

Spiritually you must know I am a guy, I feel warmth.

I'll simply say to you that even your religion was once spoken before the script that made you what you are ...

why in that script is there not the conclusion Amegedden, the Triumph of Good vs Evil. the Divine Reference for Humanity prescribed by the Almighty.

it is-----that's the ----bottom line------the bad guys-----like
Putin and Assad------go .....down-----way down

I just ordered, The complete dead sea scrolls, from Amazon. It will be interesting to see how it compares with the bible.

I just ordered, The complete dead sea scrolls, from Amazon. It will be interesting to see how it compares with the bible.

it doesn't------lots of other stuff------just includes some
copies of bible stuff-----mixed in. Some of the innovative
stuff is MYSTIC

Forum List

Back