Bible = female castration

Hello everyone,

According to Tao Te Ching by Lao Tzu (one of the oldest books preserved in this civilization): "Image is the basis of all things." Men use this knowledge and create artificial images. All artificially created images lead to premature aging in all people (women and men, regardless of sexual orientation). It is not difficult to understand the mechanism and influence of an Image on a human. It is enough to literally draw a picture for a person, by any means: paint, pencil, computer graphics, camera, movies, or words (ex.: images created in books (Bible, is one example), or words of the song). And, that image influences a person, bypassing the mind and intellect, at the deepest level, specifically on the level of functioning of human cells.

This post is about women specifically. I am stating that by ignoring her natural needs and living by artificial images created by men, women are simply being used by men and kill themselves. What I am interested in here is mostly women’s reaction to this information. (Quotes from the Bible are irrelevant here, please use a different thread for that.)

Last edited:
Say what?? you believe but you don't??!!! pretzel logic at its best.

chikenwing, by saying things like what you stated you only show your level of intelligence, and I assure you it is not impressing anyone.
Please stop your insults in this thread.

And of course America has still not rid itself of the trappings of Patriarchy. Old men are still enforcing or trying to enact new laws that dictate to women the decisions they can or cannot make regarding their own bodies.

Barbara Boxer?
Diane Feinstein?
Hilary Clinton?
The list goes on ...

These women (and many other liberal, man-haters) routinely enforce or try to enact laws with the intent of dragging males (especially white, male Christians) down.

As for a woman's body, I believe they have a right to make choices that are most beneficial but I also believe in protecting the "body" of the unborn children routinely slaughtered in abortion mills. Equal rights for the unborn, I say!!

Women in the Judeo-Christian tradition are in no way *inferior*.

That's just the way progressive yahoos see them, and thus they believe this is reflected in everything they perceive.

Women in the Bible are afforded more dignity and respect than any secular organization has ever been able to give them. They are viewed as pillars of strength. The first person Christ appeared to after his resurrection was a female.

Submission and humility are valued tenets of every religion. Submit to God, and to each other. And they are good tenets. Submission, loyalty, humility are indications of great character, honor and strength.

Arrogance is nothing but pure stupidity.

And the idea that women who practice humility and submission are somehow inferior is nothing but hubris, elitist superiority and on the part of the women who condemn them for it. It is demeaning and bigoted.

As it is when you apply the term "female castration". The implication being that women should have balls to be respected, and that if they behave in accordance with their faith, they are somehow something less than men.

Good post. The Bible (especially the New Testament) strongly suggests that both men and women be humble. Men are to love their wives and treat them in a loving and kind manner. Here's one of my favorite passages that reflects the direction that all Christians (male and female) should follow:

Galatians 5:22-23, "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law."

Through the most famous and popular book (the Bible) women were told that they came from a man's rib. That god was male. That Eve received Knowledge by eating a fruit from the Tree of Knowledge and therefore does not need to study anything. Through this image women have the idea that they, daughters of Eve, are born with knowledge and that they are very wise from the start. Don’t you think that this is a horrible lie? That this was done so that women worship men forever?

:lmao:

gotta love some good new fashion feminism.

now tell us the one about how men invented high heels and the bra.

Hello everyone,

According to Tao Te Ching by Lao Tzu (one of the oldest books preserved in this civilization): "Image is the basis of all things." Men use this knowledge and create artificial images. All artificially created images lead to premature aging in all people (women and men, regardless of sexual orientation). It is not difficult to understand the mechanism and influence of an Image on a human. It is enough to literally draw a picture for a person, by any means: paint, pencil, computer graphics, camera, movies, or words (ex.: images created in books (Bible, is one example), or words of the song). And, that image influences a person, bypassing the mind and intellect, at the deepest level, specifically on the level of functioning of human cells.

This post is about women specifically. I am stating that by ignoring her natural needs and living by artificial images created by men, women are simply being used by men and kill themselves. What I am interested in here is mostly women’s reaction to this information. (Quotes from the Bible are irrelevant here, please use a different thread for that.)

Quite true, was actually just saying this minutes ago in another thread. We get sold a bill of goods that tells us "beauty" is defined by perfect symmetry, flawless skin, a perfectly proportioned body part in the 'approved' model, etc etc etc. This is all not only superficiality but an ideal that no human can achieve except in a model moment -- which is by definition illusory. All of which ignores that that illusion cannot survive in the long term biological function that is the goal of the attraction in the first place, and further, clouds and even condemns those human characteristics that make individuals individual -- that "beauty mark", that asymmetrical face, that unusual voice.

Those are what make us human, and we trivialize them at our peril.

The Bible was written by God (through men and - in some cases - women) for His creation. He often used women to further His cause and His message. In the New Testament He commands men to love and cherish their wives as Christ loved and cherished the church. The Bible makes it pretty clear that a man isn't complete without a woman to bring balance and stability. Together, they become one.

No, the bible was written by men claiming to have heard the voice of "God". Not exactly a difficult claim to make since it can't be proven.
Why even now, Elvis is feeding me these words. Thank you vurra much.

Sure it can be proven. You can ask God for yourself.

and yet so few do.

I asked Elvis. He said "Return to Sender".

After all, they had it pretty good until they ate the fruit.
They did indeed Indeependent. :)

What Adam and Eve gained by eating the apple was the knowledge that evil exists.

The Bible is the inspired word of God. It was reliable enough for Christ to live by and to rebuke Satan with. It is written, refers to scripture. It was all written by men under the influence of the Holy Spirit.
If Jesus trusted it, quoted it, and kicked Satan's butt with it, we can too.

Matthew 4:4 "It is written, 'Man does not live by bread alone, but by every word that comes from the mouth of God.

Hard to believe, the fables some people will swallow.

Elvis told me that. And you know I talked to him because ... I said so.

That's all it takes, right?

:rolleyes:

Two Thumbs, this has nothing to do with feminism.

Women, it seems to me that without going step by step, this conversation is pointless. I invite you to think about and reply to this: Do you have imagination?

Here are the titles of articles about this that you can read for free on the Internet: “How Goddesses Are Turned Into Logs. World History Of Turning Women Into Mats.” and “How Men Turn Women Into Nothing.”

What Adam and Eve gained by eating the apple was the knowledge that evil exists.

That is retarded. Yahweh was upset because the snake represented the ancient GODDESS and Yahweh was BUTTHURT and jealous. So he sentence them and all their descendants to death. If you believe the bullshit of middle east bible mythology which is really pathetic if so. :lol:

The Bible is the inspired word of God.

The bible is a collection of plagiarized myths about a demented, racist baal called Yahweh who was adopted by Moses when he married a Kenite woman written by dozens of people. The demented, racist baal Yahweh led Israelites and Judean (jews) on a variety of genocidal wars that were less than successful. While Isrealites were gone forever in 721 BC, Judeans remained and awaited a "messiah" to liberate them from their masters Rome. The New Testament is centered around a failed Essene rebel who only tolerated women and advocated for men to become eunuchs and adopted assorted Mithra-based myths to evolve the whole thing into a "god" trip at the 321 Council of Nicaea. ;)

It was reliable enough for Christ to live by and to rebuke Satan with.

So you don't think Yahweh was Jesus? Why would someone who created everything need to "rebuke" someone? The fact is the authors needed a bad guy because otherwise Yahweh would have to take the blame for being a failure. :eusa_boohoo:

It was all written by men under the influence of the Holy Spirit.

If the holy spirit is a form of intoxication, why would she choose a primitive language like Hebrew? Yes the holy spirit was a goddess according to some of the documentation! How she got Yahweh's sperm in order to make Yahweh in human form is still a mystery! :cuckoo:

If Jesus trusted it, quoted it, and kicked Satan's butt with it, we can too.

In the NT, Satan offers Jesus the kingship he longs for and refuses it. Is that the "buttkicking" you are alluding to? :lol:

Through the most famous and popular book (the Bible) women were told that they came from a man's rib. That god was male. That Eve received Knowledge by eating a fruit from the Tree of Knowledge and therefore does not need to study anything. Through this image women have the idea that they, daughters of Eve, are born with knowledge and that they are very wise from the start. Don’t you think that this is a horrible lie? That this was done so that women worship men forever?

Dunno what version you're reading, but you're inferring things no one else ever has, and certainly isn't found in the text.

Text says:

Woman was created from Man's side. Not rib. Side vs rib is important since it indicates she's his equal.

No where does it say G-d is male. Male pronouns are used, but so are female. Hebrew has no neutral gender pronoun so one or the other is used only for convenience. But in fact G-d has no gender whatsoever.

No where is it stated nor even suggested that because Eve ate from the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil that that was all the knowledge she ever required. That's far and away the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

Thus you're entire arguement isn't based on actual Scripture, but some nonsense you picked up from somewhere and something else.

I find most fundamentalist versions of religion denigrate women. I don't think it was about "worshipping" men, I think it was about subjugating women... like evangelicals do.
and one certainly doesn't have to follow any belief system that subscribes to that type of view. (although it does seem to permeate rightwing politics).

female circumcision is mostly a muslim thing by far.

the OP is just another intolerant Christian-hating idiot

jillian; most violence against women by far occurs in liberal cities

my God ur an idiot

jillian; most violence against women by far occurs in liberal cities

my God ur an idiot

that is false.... like pretty much all of your posts.

if you want to see the idiot, look in the mirror, whinger.

IF IT WAS FALSE YOU COULD PROVE IT

i'll stick around and wait a few to see if you can embarrass me with the "real" facts ok?

or did you just make a fool of yourself...........AGAIN left-wing moron?

I find most fundamentalist versions of religion denigrate women. I don't think it was about "worshipping" men, I think it was about subjugating women... like evangelicals do.
and one certainly doesn't have to follow any belief system that subscribes to that type of view. (although it does seem to permeate rightwing politics).

Judaism doesn't subjugate women. Men and women are equal, but we conceed men are better at some things just as woman are better at some other things. One of the most important areas women excel at is prophecy and spirituality. I think the impression some seem to have that the Bible subjugates women comes from the early Catholics who did indeed make women 2nd class. But that has nothing to do with the OT or Judaism. Numerous commandments exist establishing this equality.

Judaism 101: The Role of Women

"The equality of men and women begins at the highest possible level: G-d. In Judaism, unlike traditional Christianity, G-d has never been viewed as exclusively male or masculine. Judaism has always maintained that G-d has both masculine and feminine qualities. As one Chasidic rabbi explained it to me, G-d has no body, no genitalia, therefore the very idea that G-d is male or female is patently absurd. We refer to G-d using masculine terms simply for convenience's sake, because Hebrew has no neutral gender; G-d is no more male than a table is.

Both man and woman were created in the image of G-d. According to most Jewish scholars, "man" was created in Gen. 1:27 with dual gender, and was later separated into male and female. "

Forum List

Back