Biden Administration Consider Ban on Gas-Powered Stoves to Address Pollution Problem

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
And replace them with electric. This is madness. Power grid failures are happening everywhere. What's next? Wood burning stoves like I have at my hunting camp.

And replace them with electric. This is madness. Power grid failures are happening everywhere. What's next? Wood burning stoves like I have at my hunting camp.

That will never pass.

Here 's the real reason why our Washington DC commies want to ban gas stoves. Biden probably worked out the deal with Xi Jinping himself, to go along with those strategic oil reserves he sold them...

U.S. Liquefied Natural Gas Exports to China (Million Cubic Feet)

lp exports to china.jpg

But why?

Gas stoves can instantly reach max heat output and heat much faster than electric. I'd wager that gas stoves are actually less impactful to the environment than a electric stove is and cheaper, if not equal to an electric one.

My furnace is natural gas and it heats my house much faster and runs less than my electric one in my old house.

But why?

Gas stoves can instantly reach max heat output and heat much faster than electric. I'd wager that gas stoves are actually less impactful to the environment than a electric stove is and cheaper, if not equal to an electric one.

My furnace is natural gas and it heats my house much faster and runs less than my electric one in my old house.

Post #4 probably gives you the best idea of why.
Once you accept that these people really are out to destroy America their apparent insanity makes more sense

This is simply the Democrat mentality: take something that works just fine and people are happy with and replace it with something people hate and much more costly.

I've said it a hundred times here already, you are not truly a Democrat unless you are ruining the happiness of other people. They don't believe in individuals making their own choice. They believe that when in power, they make your choices for you. People making their own choices is the definition of freedom, and Democrats simply hate freedom.

This is simply the Democrat mentality: take something that works just fine and people are happy with and replace it with something people hate and much more costly.
Since this is vague, I'll just post my thoughts.

In MY house, I have a propane stove and a wood burning fireplace.

They fill the Propane Tanks, at about 150 gallons, at

Screenshot 2023-01-09 at 10.17.44 PM.png

And ONE at most 1.5 fills per year heats our house. Cheaper than a Cord of Wood. ($300)
I burn the wood for fun, because I love the Sound and the Heat, but I don't do it often.
Propane stove is much more efficient and much more convenient.

Since this is vague, I'll just post my thoughts.

In MY house, I have a propane stove and a wood burning fireplace.

They fill the Propane Tanks, at about 150 gallons, at

View attachment 746426

And ONE at most 1.5 fills per year heats our house. Cheaper than a Cord of Wood. ($300)
I burn the wood for fun, because I love the Sound and the Heat, but I don't do it often.
Propane stove is much more efficient and much more convenient.

Unless you cut your own firewood it's crazy expensive.

Unless you cut your own firewood it's crazy expensive.

Yeah but it's a lot of work involved and when you figure in all the time you put into cutting your own wood, it's probably just better to buy it cut.

I do it when I can, but it's not because of cost effectiveness. I have an old fashioned fireplace in my backyard for me and my tenants to enjoy in the summer. I have enough wood to last us the next couple of summers, but Ill still cut more when I have the time.

Biden is a complete fucking asshole.

The whole climate change thing started from a couple of university professors that needed grant money.

I'm 62 years old and it's been going on most of my life. In the 60's and 70's it was referred to as pollution. It went from pollution to global warming. When there was evidence there was no global warming, they switched to climate change.

My father completed building the house we grew up in back in 1967. He installed an incinerator in the laundry room. In the 70's they outlawed incinerators and my father had to remove it. It wasn't because of climate change or global warming. It was because of pollution.

When it's discovered what we on the right knew all along, and that the only entity that can change climate is God, they will change it to something else.

I'm 62 years old and it's been going on most of my life. In the 60's and 70's it was referred to as pollution. It went from pollution to global warming. When there was evidence there was no global warming, they switched to climate change.

My father completed building the house we grew up in back in 1967. He installed an incinerator in the laundry room. In the 70's they outlawed incinerators and my father had to remove it. It wasn't because of climate change or global warming. It was because of pollution.

When it's discovered what we on the right knew all along, and that the only entity that can change climate is God, they will change it to something else.
No it is still Global Warming but we experience the effect as Climate Change. CO2 is a green house gas without it the Earth's surface would be too cold life as we know it could not exist. But now there is too much CO2 cause the Earth's surface to increase.

No it is still Global Warming but we experience the effect as Climate Change. CO2 is a green house gas without it the Earth's surface would be too cold life as we know it could not exist. But now there is too much CO2 cause the Earth's surface to increase.

We are not experiencing anything. If it's too warm outside it's global warming. If it's too cold outside it's also global warming. When isn't normal weather changes global warming?

In reality it's all about politics. The more government can control things, the less freedom we have. The current control they are after is energy and healthcare. If government can find a way to make us beg them to take over these things, they will have total control over all of us.

Yes, there is climate change. It's been changing since God made this planet for us. How do you think the ice age ended before there was one car or factory on this planet?

simply not true co2 FOLLOWS heat rise it does not cause it.

We are not experiencing anything. If it's too warm outside it's global warming. If it's too cold outside it's also global warming. When isn't normal weather changes global warming?

In reality it's all about politics. The more government can control things, the less freedom we have. The current control they are after is energy and healthcare. If government can find a way to make us beg them to take over these things, they will have total control over all of us.

Yes, there is climate change. It's been changing since God made this planet for us. How do you think the ice age ended before there was one car or factory on this planet?
It's about science not politics. You can't experience a temperature change of less than a degree but the Earth's climate can. BTW the end of the ice age is not in any way related the green House gases.

Forum List

Back