Biden Administration Consider Ban on Gas-Powered Stoves to Address Pollution Problem

More fine examples from the Qult who does not believe in fair elections in America unless their side wins, and are willing to denigrate anyone who disagrees with the Qult.
Winning elections doesn’t mean you’re not an idiot. It just means you have a lot of idiots that go along with your stupidity. Do the voters of Venezuela deserve to be called idiots? Yes. You’re no better than they are.

Winning elections doesn’t mean you’re not an idiot.
Pretending elections are corrupt if you lose, and then convincing your supporters to attack the seat of government, Congress, to intimidate the lawmakers, and prevent them from their Constitutional duty, makes one an anti Constitutionalist and a sore loser.

The air quality in the USA is at the best levels since they began recording it. In DC in the 70’s and early 80’s we would have code red AQI about 30-40 days per summer. That went down to 20 in 80’s and 10 in 90’s and most summers since 2000 have 3-5 code Red AQI
Any drum banging about emission related AQI is another destroy America liberal hoax.

She's not hot, but looks are not her problem. It's her brain that's fried. That's the problem.
Hey...for what its worth, she got elected to congress. So now the question is, is the voter so stupid or is being an idiot a prerequisite to being in congress?

As I look at the rolls in congress, I am thinking both are the answer.

Hey...for what its worth, she got elected to congress. So now the question is, is the voter so stupid or is being an idiot a prerequisite to being in congress?

As a hetero guy I understand how she got in. What I don't understand is how she got re-elected. She's not only an embarrassment to her party, but to the country in general. I can see Europeans sitting on their couch laughing their ass off when she opens that big horse mouth of hers.

What about santos republic voters?

Forum List

Back