Biden Administration Consider Ban on Gas-Powered Stoves to Address Pollution Problem

It's about science not politics. You can't experience a temperature change of less than a degree but the Earth's climate can. BTW the end of the ice age is not in any way related the green House gases.
You mean cows can fart again?

Electricity can be controlled at the power station. Flick of the switch and your lights, heat and cooking ends. Best to at least maintain cooking with a charcoal or propane grill. Until those are outlawed.

Since this is vague, I'll just post my thoughts.

In MY house, I have a propane stove and a wood burning fireplace.

They fill the Propane Tanks, at about 150 gallons, at

View attachment 746426

And ONE at most 1.5 fills per year heats our house. Cheaper than a Cord of Wood. ($300)
I burn the wood for fun, because I love the Sound and the Heat, but I don't do it often.
Propane stove is much more efficient and much more convenient.
At least until that is outlawed too.

Yeah but it's a lot of work involved and when you figure in all the time you put into cutting your own wood, it's probably just better to buy it cut.

I do it when I can, but it's not because of cost effectiveness. I have an old fashioned fireplace in my backyard for me and my tenants to enjoy in the summer. I have enough wood to last us the next couple of summers, but Ill still cut more when I have the time.

You obviously aren't cutting Oak.
That stuffs a bitch!!! There's no using a maul it has to be a powered log splitter.
And it wears chains pretty fast.
Of course the worst is mesquite,thats shits extremely tough!!

Electricity can be controlled at the power station. Flick of the switch and your lights, heat and cooking ends. Best to at least maintain cooking with a charcoal or propane grill. Until those are outlawed.

Very important in the winter time when the power goes out. At least with my gas stove I can boil a pot of water to keep the place somewhat warm.

It's about science not politics. You can't experience a temperature change of less than a degree but the Earth's climate can. BTW the end of the ice age is not in any way related the green House gases.

I didn't say it was. I was merely pointing out to you that the climate on this planet has always changed and will continue to do so even if you stopped every car, natural gas product, propane, factory and truck. Man has zero ability to control the climate.

Aint gonna happen. This is the insanity of the left. Its absolutely mind boggling. Wont be getting rid of mine either.

I didn't say it was. I was merely pointing out to you that the climate on this planet has always changed and will continue to do so even if you stopped every car, natural gas product, propane, factory and truck. Man has zero ability to control the climate.
How bloody stupid, when was the last time climate changed because of Man burning fossil fuels. BTW natural CC takes thousands of years not decades like is happening now.

And replace them with electric. This is madness. Power grid failures are happening everywhere. What's next? Wood burning stoves like I have at my hunting camp.

Interesting, just read a different article that said it was due to them causing asthma.

Either way, they can have my gas stove when they pry it from my cold, dead hands.

“A ban on gas cooking appliances would remove an affordable and preferred technology used in more than 40% of home across the country,” Jill Notini, industry spokesperson, said in a statement. ” A ban of gas cooking would fail to address the overall concern of indoor air quality while cooking, because all forms of cooking, regardless of heat source, generate air pollutants, especially at high temperatures.

No it is still Global Warming but we experience the effect as Climate Change
Warming yes. Climate changing, no. The small amount of warming we're created by releasing sequestered carbon might be affecting extreme weather events, but we've always had extreme weather events.
CO2 is a green house gas without it the Earth's surface would be too cold life as we know it could not exist
H20 is the green house gas that keep earth warm at night.
But now there is too much CO2 cause the Earth's surface to increase
it is a drastic increase in the concentration since the industrial age started, but still the concentration is low when compared to the other gases.

Forum List

Back