Biden asking Congress for another $10 Billion for Ukraine

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

HOW BOUT “NO”!

This has to stop. This is our taxpayer money. Spend it here. Not to keep a war going against a NUCLEAR ADVERSARY.

This is so fucked.

HOW BOUT “NO”!

This has to stop. This is our taxpayer money. Spend it here. Not to keep a war going against a NUCLEAR ADVERSARY.

This is so fucked.
Evidently Joe needs another 10% to cover Hunter's legal expenses.

We need to deescalate and promote a treaty…not get more Ukrainians killed.

I would rather we just gove $10 billion to the military industrial complex directly rather than extend the war.

THE FUCKING WAR NEEDS TO STOP NOW, WE MUST STOP FUNDING IT.

Biden is going to start WWIII!

Then what in the world do you think you are saying?
I am saying that i dont want to be involved other peoples shit. Its not our business. Makes no sense to borrow money to give to a bunch of corrupt people.
I also dont like being responsible for the needless, countless deaths of innocent people. Especially children. Like those goddamned cluster bombs.

I am saying that i dont want to be involved other peoples shit. Its not our business. Makes no sense to borrow money to give to a bunch of corrupt people.
I also dont like being responsible for the needless, countless deaths of innocent people. Especially children. Like those goddamned cluster bombs.
Then letting Russia occupy and rape Ukraine is still what you want

What's 10% of $10 Billion?

Carry the 4, yeah.... it's $1 Billion. Wow, that's a lot of crack.... Hunted and his underaged nieces are gonna be busy!

And put another opulent mansion in the portfolio. That'll make 7.

Just what the world needs - another pedophile billionaire.

ukraine 10 percent.jpg

No, I dont want that.
You are lying. Is that all you have for being responsible for children dying for the next few decades? Cant come up with something better?

No, I dont want that.
You are lying. Is that all you have for being responsible for children dying for the next few decades? Cant come up with something better?
What you want results in total capitulation by Ukraine to a country that has been slaughtering their children and using cluster bombs constantly against them for the entire war. If you want to abandon Ukraine, just say so instead of flowering it up to make yourself feel better.

What you want results in total capitulation by Ukraine to a country that has been slaughtering their children and using cluster bombs constantly against them for the entire war. If you want to abandon Ukraine, just say so instead of flowering it up to make yourself feel better.
And now ukraine is using them and we gave it to them. So we are now better than puting. Thanks for clearing that up. Dumbass.
I basically did say that. Can you not read?

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
If McCarthy and the GOP Congress cannot shut this off, what good are they??

The full disaster of the homO Administration's meddling in Ukraine has now blown up on the Ukrainian people.

First it was election fraud by Victoria Nuland, served with Dick cheney and was PROMOTED by homO

Then Ukraine became a laundromat for greedy pols stealing our money. "Bio Labs" were quietly built there, infuriating Putin.

Zionist Fascist Zeleskky went after ethnic Russians in crimea.

None of this happens if US funded zionist Fascism doesn't steal an election there...

Forum List

Back