Biden asks Americans, "What's the big deal" with giving up their freedoms

So what’s the big deal? Apparently he just doesn’t understand freedom is the root of patriotism, not the other way around. I love the part about getting vaccinated so they won’t spread the disease, but wait, isn’t that a contradiction to Dr Wu Han and the CDC’s mask, social distancing, proclamation that once your vaccinated you can’t get the virus or spread the virus? I thought he wanted those unvaccinated to perish, after all the unvaccinated voted for Trump. Well, if he thinks freedom isn’t worth much he better return to his bunker because he will find out differently when those freedoms are systematically stripped away by his buds.
BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU. What Is Behind His Mask?

Those with immunity, which is the vast majority of Whites and nearly the totality of Chinese, inhale live viruses and exhale dead ones. So, once again, exactly the opposite of what the Covidiots say is true: wearing the mask costs lives.

It was in the video. Didn't your stupid ass watch it?
Prove it, retard. Show me where exactly he says that "What's the big deal with giving up freedoms".

Should be easy now that I got you the whole video. Show me exactly where Biden says those words. No cherry-picking but the exact sentence. Go.

Prove it, retard. Show me where exactly he says that "What's the big deal with giving up freedoms".

Should be easy now that I got you the whole video. Show me exactly where Biden says those words. No cherry-picking but the exact sentence. Go.
I do not know how to post that part of the video. Do you?

I do not know how to post that part of the video. Do you?
<sigh> Just tell me the start time to end time.

You know, where according to you nimrods, Biden explicitly says: "What's the big deal with giving up freedoms?".

Did you even read what you wrote? Price went up before Biden but you blame Biden? And you idiots wonder why no one takes you seriously.
What I am tryping is that those days are long gone. And the last year cemented it.

Just admit Biden is a senile pervert, and we will talk.
LOL. In other words... you couldn't prove that Biden said: "What's the big deal with giving up freedoms" ? :auiqs.jpg:

Don't feel too bad. I know you retards couldn't do it. So, you didn't disappoint. :itsok:

LOL. In other words... you couldn't prove that Biden said: "What's the big deal with giving up freedoms" ? :auiqs.jpg:

Don't feel too bad. I know you retards couldn't do it. So, you didn't disappoint. :itsok:
What is sad, is you want to give up your freedom. That's fine with me . Keep your hands of mine.

All of it is about giving up our freedoms.

It actually started with the Drug War, give up some of your freedom to fight the war on drugs...

Climate
Terror
Covid

All the same big government FRAUD/FEAR/POWER GRAB

What is sad, is you want to give up your freedom. That's fine with me . Keep your hands of mine.
:auiqs.jpg: This is why I love playing with trumptards. They will boldly assert a lie and when caught, will quickly change the subject!! No shame.

Just once, it would be nice to see trumptards cop to their lies...just once. But Nah, never going to happen. Like Der Fuhrer, so go the trumptards. As always, thanks for playing :itsok:

Forum List

Back