Biden border policy is killing Americans

Biden absolutely neglects the borders in America....he wouldn't give a fig! the more chaos and criminality that enters to the country, the better!:mad-61:

And on the other hand he sends thousands and thousands of troops and money to defend the border in Ukraine!

That doesn't make sense.

What sort of President does that? what kind of human being is he??

Most of the drugs come into the US through normal regulated points of entry, not across the unregulated desert frontier.
I seriously doubt that

nor is there any way for you to know

I seriously doubt that

nor is there any way for you to know
Ok, So we add the border patrol of this administration, the trump administration, the Obama administration and the Bush Administration to the people you don't believe. Big deal.
1649036655077.png

Ok, So we add the border patrol of this administration, the trump administration, the Obama administration and the Bush Administration to the people you don't believe. Big deal.
View attachment 625830
True

I dont believe a word coming out of the Deep State anymore

True

I dont believe a word coming out of the Deep State anymore
I understand you, but I'm not big "deep state" conspiracy supporter. I showed 2019 and back in 2009. How far back in time did you feel fkd over by "deep state" conspirators in the Border Patrol?

The border is shifting from a manufactured crisis to a national embarrassment

5 Aug 2021 ~~ By Chad Wolf
"We are also hearing from administration officials that they are seriously considering removing Title 42 authority, which would increase the number of illegal immigrants in DHS custody and would likely cause another surge to the border. But their latest move is even more radical - congressional Democrats, with support from a Biden White House, are looking to insert amnesty for millions of illegal immigrants into a budget bill with little consent from the American people. This is a flagrant act of federal overreach and absolutely the wrong course to take.
~snip~
The Biden administration is realizing, albeit too late, that they have taken the wrong approach. Just recently, they have announced several measures, dubbed "Blueprint for a Fair, Orderly, and Humane Immigration System," designed to look like they are getting tough on immigration enforcement. A few of these measures, such as expedited removal and dedicated court dockets, are actions implemented by previous administrations. Whether these actions work or not depends on how they are implemented and executed over time, though the Biden administration has been uniquely opaque in its methods and operations. While I am hopeful for their success for the sake of the American people, this administration's track record leaves significant doubt.

Commentary:
A Democrat Congress impeached a President for a phone call but, yet not one for violating his oath of office and the nation's laws.
Meanwhile Joey Xi Bai Dung continues to be an American embarrassment and to the world.
When Democrats try to demean those for not being vaxxed, make sure and ask them why they aren't demeaning Biden for importing people that are not vaxxed and allowing them to spread COVID all over the nation infecting us all.

alg040322dAPC20220402124530.jpg

Americas policy of allowing people to have more than one child is killing Americans too. Should we put an end to that?
Only if they are on welfare, already.

I understand you, but I'm not big "deep state" conspiracy supporter. I showed 2019 and back in 2009. How far back in time did you feel fkd over by "deep state" conspirators in the Border Patrol?
I was pretty naive

I didnt see it till trump took office

I was pretty naive

I didnt see it till trump took office
So, if it goes back forever, no matter whose administration or which party in power, do like wall street and figure it into the mix and drive on. Don't kick out the Border patrol as part of the deep state. They have reported most drugs going through the border at points of legal entry in normal transportation, bob trucks, tractor trailers, ocean points of entry since the 1980s at least. DEA, FBI, basically everybody is saying the same thing as it is coming in by the ton in many cases, far more than being packed across with illegal immigrants scaling fences or getting lost in the vast southwester desert.

Forum List

Back