Biden border policy is killing Americans

He claimed to have this great Healthcare plan for all Americans, what happened to it?

Nothing changed on the border when he was president.

He claimed he could stop the crime in Chicago and it would be easy, crime in Chicago never dropped under his watch.

You guys whined and cried about the Fed deficit when Pres Obama was in office, he balloned the debt and not a whimper out of you right wing clowns.

He ran his mouth about he giving the military more money than any other President. That didn't happen.

Please by all means show me where I am in error.

He offered to send in the Feds to fight Chicago crime, but his offer was turned down.

As for the border, as previously shown, as soon as Trump was out of office, the flood of illegals increased. Why is that?

He offered to send in the Feds to fight Chicago crime, but his offer was turned down.
When he was running for office he didn't say a damn thing about offering, he said what he was going to do and he didn't do a damn thing. Just tough talk with not action.
As for the border, as previously shown, as soon as Trump was out of office, the flood of illegals increased. Why is that?
Could it be because of the pandemic and the natural disasters that have occurred in many of those countries. I don't know exactly it is just a thought, it damn sure isn't just because Trump isn't in office anymore.

What are you going to do about it?

Hint: Nothing. Not a damn thing. You'll sit there and bitch impotently on the internet, and not a fucking thing will change, and you'll be even more bitter and hateful.

It must absolutely suck to be you.
:auiqs.jpg:Damn, you seem bitter. Are you getting your period?

Forum List

Back