Biden Campaign Making Mistake

Biden doesn't have $6M. That money came from rich elitists, globalists, and probably the Chinese.
So what? Trump doesn't have any money either. His businesses are a house of cards that are mortgaged to the hilt and most assets are losing money. I remember him saying he could self-finance his campaign, but that's a joke.
Thanks to the hateful morons who run CNN and MSNBC, Trump doesn't have to spend a penny.
Tell us...Do you think CNN and MSNBC are run by smart people?

He's not getting the earned/free media he got in 2016.
He doesn't need it.
It's hilarious that the Lame Stream Media is playing it like Wall Street hates Trump.
Wall Street is rooting for Trump's Economy.
Yet I have seen 2 signs for Biden in Uniondale, NY.

We'll see.

On the one hand, I can't see Biden winning Texas.

On the other hand, here are the polls.

TX.png

Trump's lead is smaller in TX than Biden's lead in battleground states AZ FL MI NC PA and WI.

So why not? It forces the Republicans to defend a state they shouldn't lose in their worst nightmares.

Biden doesn't have $6M. That money came from rich elitists, globalists, and probably the Chinese.
So what? Trump doesn't have any money either. His businesses are a house of cards that are mortgaged to the hilt and most assets are losing money. I remember him saying he could self-finance his campaign, but that's a joke.
Thanks to the hateful morons who run CNN and MSNBC, Trump doesn't have to spend a penny.

Even I, who rarely watch CNN and MSNBC, know that your statement is pure bunk. The largest part of the media's news coverage is centered around Donald Trump.

Indeependent was spot on in his assertion: Trump is getting a whole shit-ton of free media coverage by the same networks who hate his guts. They, as you, are obsessed with him to the point that it could be considered a "sickness."

Biden is spending $6M in Texas according to the Texas Tribune.

Its a terrible idea for 2 reasons.

First, he doesn't need Texas
Second, it isn't going to work.

Democrats...sometimes you've got to just shake your head.
He doesn't have to win in Texas. A close race will help down ballot, and change lots of plans in future elections. Biden has enough cash, and it's worthwhile.

Do you think The Kid Sniffer will outspend Hillary?

Even I, who rarely watch CNN and MSNBC, know that your statement is pure bunk. The largest part of the media's news coverage is centered around Donald Trump.

Indeependent was spot on in his assertion: Trump is getting a whole shit-ton of free media coverage by the same networks who hate his guts. They, as you, are obsessed with him to the point that it could be considered a "sickness."

Yeah...they're talking about the Trump record; not his platitudes about "taking care of everybody" with his health care plan that never materialized. Not his wall that has only produced like 5 miles of new construction. Not his economic plan which has only favored the ultra rich.

The record is not a positive one.

All that being said, still Americans are usually apt to giving the President a 2nd term. It will probably happen again.

Last polls I saw showed up to a 5 point deficit for Joe Biden. He may or may not win Texas. Both projected electoral maps show it as a toss up at the moment, though usually a Republican backing state. Biden campaign is out raising trump campaign like crazy. It is good that Texas get attention from the campaign, as 1. You never know, til you know and it is too early to write off undecided states based on history. 2. In a perfect world it would be good for Biden to ads in all states, as he is running for election to President of all states and should get his message out to all states.

not saying it wont turn, but 2018 wont be the year.

Last polls I saw showed up to a 5 point deficit for Joe Biden. He may or may not win Texas. Both projected electoral maps show it as a toss up at the moment, though usually a Republican backing state. Biden campaign is out raising trump campaign like crazy. It is good that Texas get attention from the campaign, as 1. You never know, til you know and it is too early to write off undecided states based on history. 2. In a perfect world it would be good for Biden to ads in all states, as he is running for election to President of all states and should get his message out to all states.

Quit living in the past. How bout 2020?

Quit living in the past. How bout 2020?

whoops. speaking of 2018 though, wasnt texas supposed to be blue now?

Yeah...they're talking about the Trump record; not his platitudes about "taking care of everybody" with his health care plan that never materialized. Not his wall that has only produced like 5 miles of new construction. Not his economic plan which has only favored the ultra rich.

All that being said, still Americans are usually apt to giving the President a 2nd term. It will probably happen again.
They're talking about his record!
All they talk about all day is COVID and not one word about that piece of shit Andrew Cuomo.

All they talk about all day is COVID and not one word about that piece of shit Andrew Cuomo.

Its harder to run on your record when....

You tell people not to let it "dominate their life" and forget that 200,000+ people don't have a life to be dominated any more.

He is going to win anyway. May as well spend the money somewhere and help the down ballot

Cornyn isn't going to lose either so it's a waste:

All of these light blue states can use the down ballot money better:

View attachment 398449

I don't see a Dem pickup happening in Georgia, and yes, Cornyn won't lose, but every member of the House is running not to mention state legislative seats the Democrats could pick up in the suburbs where Republicans are getting weak.
Which is sad since the Democrats vilify our brave police officers. Shameful really.

You tell people not to let it "dominate their life" and forget that 200,000+ people don't have a life to be dominated any more.
270000 people die every month in the US.

Jo

270000 people die every month in the US.

Jo

And?

All I can tell you, is take it out on China. They're the ones who poisoned the world, not Trump.

All I can tell you, is take it out on China. They're the ones who poisoned the world, not Trump.

The blob and China have reacted the same way. Downplay it to the public. The difference is that the Chinese didn’t downplay it internally. The blob has and still is.

The blob and China have reacted the same way. Downplay it to the public. The difference is that the Chinese didn’t downplay it internally. The blob has and still is.

How did Trump "downplay" it? I thought he handled it very well: He didn't instill mass panic, and he immediately closed the border to travelers from China. He ramped up the manufacture ventilators, test kits, masks, and sanitizers. He directed the country to go full speed on coming up with an immunization.

If anyone handled it poorly, it would be those Democrat governors and mayors of the states and cities where so many people died.

How did Trump "downplay" it? I thought he handled it very well: He didn't instill mass panic, and he immediately closed the border to travelers from China. He ramped up the manufacture ventilators, test kits, masks, and sanitizers. He directed the country to go full speed on coming up with an immunization.

If anyone handled it poorly, it would be those Democrat governors and mayors of the states and cities where so many people died.

Forcing thousands to stand shoulder to shoulder at air ports while his CDC is telling people to self distance. For one

Forum List

Back