Biden Claimed He Would Unify America

Totalitarian states "unify" their people. When no one has any voice or freedom there is a great degree of uniformity.

1612364815293.png

...and mass graves set side by side to help complete that uniformity.

*****SMILE*****

:)

For the record, Biden doesn't run impeachment.
For the record, BIDEN IS THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY.

Biden does not run impeachment.

During the Georgia elections Trump AND the Democrats came out of higher covid relief payments. It was noted by many that Mitch blocking those would lead to the GOP losing. Why didn't Trump just force Mitch to pass them?
So Biden also lied about being the Democratic Party.
Got it.

Rant all you want. I'm simply stating facts. Facts seems to bother quite a few people for some reason.
Joe could simply tell Nancy to withdraw her flying monkeys publicly.

But he’s a divider not a uniter.

Unfortunately Nancy doesn't listen to anything.
So Joe can’t make a public statement because he’s controlled by Nancy.
Got it.

For the record, Biden doesn't run impeachment.
For the record, BIDEN IS THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY.

Biden does not run impeachment.

During the Georgia elections Trump AND the Democrats came out of higher covid relief payments. It was noted by many that Mitch blocking those would lead to the GOP losing. Why didn't Trump just force Mitch to pass them?
So Biden also lied about being the Democratic Party.
Got it.

Rant all you want. I'm simply stating facts. Facts seems to bother quite a few people for some reason.
Joe could simply tell Nancy to withdraw her flying monkeys publicly.

But he’s a divider not a uniter.

Unfortunately Nancy doesn't listen to anything.
So Joe can’t make a public statement because he’s controlled by Nancy.
Got it.

Did it work with Mitch?

If you thought biden was a uniter, you are hopeless.
Biden lied?
View attachment 452434
You should be used to lies since you are a Trump sycophant.
Name one Trump lie that impacted you.
I can name 5 Biden lies in the last two weeks that have impacted you personally.

His promise to release his great health care bill that was the greatest health care bill ever and that everyone was going to love.

Xiden has a way of fooling the leftists with his unity speak. Imagine that, with help Mental Deteriorated Joe tricks at least 1/2 of his supporters.

Since when do Demonicrats support unity? They say they do and do the opposite.

In the case of Mad Joe & the Kosher Commie, in the same PROG-Speech they say ah shucks, we're for unification followed by no we're not. Biggest fraud in our lives, and that's saying bunches considering O'bummer.

He lied. His goal is to divide America.

And for you Leftards wishing to hide Uncle Joe behind Nancy’s skirt:

Are you implying fifty-seven percent of voters are simply Confederate rebel, Russian tools?

I hope they do convict Trump.

It will guarantee the Republicans gain the House, maybe even the Senate.

Huh?

If President Trump were convicted, it would have to be the Republican Party who would do it.

How would the Republicans renouncing their own leader and his achievements help them at all in their future endeavors?

And for you Leftards wishing to hide Uncle Joe behind Nancy’s skirt:

Listen, if your gonna come here and whine like a little bitch, at least get your sources from a respectible news outlet. 57% of the nation WANT TRUMP IMPEACHED AND UNABLE TO EVER RUN FOR OFFICE. As for a divided nation, tell you want, IF YOU CRAZY WHITE MOTHERFUCKERS PROMISE TO STOP KILLING DC COPS AND THREATENING THE LIVES OF ELECTED OFFICIALS.....MAYBE JUST MAYBE THE NATION CAN HEAL. FIND A GOTDAMN MIRROR YOU LOW LEVEL BITCHES AND THEN GO SUCK A D****

Unity. Yea. Nice idea. Obama tried it too.

Didn't get him much . It's hard to unify with people dedicated to destroying you but hey...give it a shot.

The thing people forget is that Biden has been here before

Yes, he lied. But I don't think his goal is to divide America, we're already divided. What I believe his goal instead is to eliminate all opposition to his political agenda, including but not limited to the curtailment of our 1st and 2nd Amendment rights. Which also means the end of the Republican Party and Donald Trump in particular..

If you thought biden was a uniter, you are hopeless.
Biden lied?
View attachment 452434
You should be used to lies since you are a Trump sycophant.
Name one Trump lie that impacted you.
I can name 5 Biden lies in the last two weeks that have impacted you personally.
my brother died of Covid you motherfucker........that trumps anything you got. Now go suck a ****

Forum List

Back