Biden declared Jackson non qualified

She later became owner of the company, and admitted in her former position as a mere assistant, she dropped the ball, and didn't fact check.

The origin was probably the source of both errors in the pamphlet. Both the book about Obama's father he never wrote, but they claimed he did. And his origin being the same as his father.

Why do you gloss over the TWO errors being from what they ass-u-med from Obama's father.
God damn, but you’re gullible.

Last edited:
What we don't know is did she really earn her grades or were she given the grades as part of an affirmative action promotion program that we see all the time at these Libtard schools?
Affirmative Action and black quotas were the “in” thing at the woke universities

Qualified black women. You have a problem with believing black women can be qualified.
I thought meritocracy called for the most qualified. But then diversity is our strength I suppose.
Fat women are represented by liberals if you're worried, and another fat woman may be on the way.

Gid damn, but you’re gullible.
Yeah it’s a feelings thing that many years later with all the acquired responsibility and liability of now owning the place that she blathers out some unsellable nonsense that back when on this hot button issue she did not research it correctly.

Is just under 50% really the amount of rulings overturned.?
She was on the most important District court and she couldn't get it right. Being a bat shit crazy Libtard she always took the Libtard side against the Constitution and she was overturned later by more rational judges. She is the kind of Liberal asshole that thinks she gets to make the law rather than ruling on the law. The last kind of Justice we need on the Supreme Court.

Liberals are always dumbasses and she she is a great example.

Hey meager:

Which book is it that you now claim Obumbler didn’t write?

asking again because you seem unwilling to answer.

Affirmative Action and black quotas were the “in” thing at the woke universities
And even before anyone really cared they were ALWAYS very elusive and evasive about the parameter of the AA “special exceptions”

Could you give us an example of that?
Yes, and thanks for asking.

Fact is, you don't mind that ACB is in a gross cult.

You can try your little heart out to move the spotlight to me. But you like her religious cultism. But you are not known for admitting and owning your bizarre religious fetushes.

Yes, and thanks for asking.

Fact is, you don't mind that ACB is in a gross cult.

You can try your little heart out to move the spotlight to me. But you like her religious cultism. But you are not known for admitting and owning your bizarre religious fetushes.
What is ACB?

Hey meager:

Which book is it that you now claim Obumbler didn’t write?

asking again because you seem unwilling to answer.
What book does the pamphlet claim he wrote.

That one.

They claimed his first book will be "Journeys in black and white"

A book never written.

Last edited:
You are the morons who “correct” all references by whites people to other people. Is it “people of color” or is that so “last week?” The problem is many of us no longer give a shit about the supercilious “woke” pc demands for such things. You are the assholes who are alway and forever race conscious.

It is very difficult to take seriously any of your lectures on alleged racism when you are always so entirely focused on race. Libs used to believe in a color blind society as an ideal. Now? You castigate people who still seek a color blind society.

You morons can go off into you corner of your favorite fantasy land and squabble amongst you selves. Many of us no longer give a shit about your lecturing and posturing.

To those who oppose Judge Brown Jackson’s probable confirmation because of her skin color, I say “fuck off.” And to those who waste time worrying about her LSAT score, I say “snap out of it.” Is she “qualified”? I say, “yes.”

Do I support her confirmation? No. Why? Because she is almost certainly going to base judicial decisions on liberal orthodoxies but not on the law and on the Constitution.
You oppose her based on politics.

At least your honest

They got Obama's book about his father completely wrong.
They got Obama's birth place, being the same as his father, completely wrong.

Mathematically the odds of that are even.
Who is “they?” And again, what book is it you claim that Obama didn’t write ?

Forum List

Back