Biden declared Jackson non qualified

You oppose her based on politics.

At least your honest
Of course they do but they were silent when Trump appointed republicans. Not a word.
Its their birth right to have everything stacked in their favour. They are hypocrite.

Who is “they?” And again, what book is it you claim that Obama didn’t write ?
Not the book, dummy. The leaf notesto the book. Authors do not write their own forewords or leaf notes, generally. People who actually read books know this.

People who do not read books have to be told this by strangers on message boards.

You oppose her based on politics.

At least your honest
I have said it often enough. She was selected solely on the basis of politics. I would oppose any nominee selected solely to make judicial decisions based on partisan political bases rather than on proper legal and Constitutional bases.

I wasn't giving anecdotes. I was relaying Republican demographic realities. Only 17% of the Republican Party is non white. That's a fact. You telling me about a conservative you know who hooked up with a minority woman this one time is an anecdote.
The republican party is not segregated like the no-whites-allowed Congressional Black Caucus

non whites are welcome to join the republicans anytime the choose

When I say ACB is a handmaiden in a bizarre cult, that isn't a joke.

That is her ACTUAL TITLE in the cult.

"Handmaiden"

Apparently, it's quite an honor.

Like, she gets to be the lucky little girl to relay the orders of the menfolk to the other women.

The female's version of Uncle Tom.

Now she sits on the most respected court in the world.

Fucking global embarrassment.

Last edited:
Not the book, dummy. The leaf notesto the book. Authors do not write their own forewords or leaf notes, generally. People who actually read books know this.

People who do not read books have to be told this by strangers on message boards.
Before you spoke of the book Obumbler didn’t write. Try real hard to put meaningful words together if you wish to post with clarity, you imbecile.

Nobody said Obumbler wrote his own blurb, you idiot.

When I say ACB is a handmade in a bizarre cult, that isn't a joke.

That is her ACTUAL TITLE in the cult.

"Handmaiden"

Apparently, it's quite an honor.
wtf are you bleating about? Handmade? Do you mean handmaid? You fucking indecipherable goober. What “cult” are you blathering about?

I have said it often enough. She was selected solely on the basis of politics. I would oppose any nominee selected solely to make judicial decisions based on partisan political bases rather than on proper legal and Constitutional bases.

If Liberals are in power they will appoint a Liberal to the Court. Even if they are bat shit crazy like this bitch

If Conservatives are in power they will appoint more moderate Justices.

However, this is different.

This piece of shit President is not only appointting a bat shit crazy Libtard but he is also appointing one that is a dumb Negro woman, for the sake of diversity. If it wasn't for demented affirmative action she would be working in a school lunchroom.

Really? When was that? I have never seen you call out any of these racist like Flush, Tipsy Hag, Mac 7, 2aguy, etc. When did you do that?

The racist are you Moon Bats that will support appointing this stupid affirmative action nitwit to the Court because she is a Negro bitch. That is world class racism.

The republican party is not segregated like the no-whites-allowed Congressional Black Caucus

non whites are welcome to join the republicans anytime the choose
To a degree, blacks being 17% Republican is higher than their percentage of population at 13%.

Before you spoke of the book Obumbler didn’t write. Try real hard to put meaningful words together if you wish to post with clarity, you imbecile.

Nobody said Obumbler wrote his own blurb, you idiot.
But you claimed Obama should have "fact checked" it.

Forum List

Back