🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden DHS Raises The White Flag - Signals Trump's Border Policy / Plan Was 'Spot On' - Considering Finishing Trump's Wall

Joe Biden is considering restarting construction on Donald Trump's southern border wall as his administration continues to grapple with a growing immigration crisis including record numbers of illegal crossers.

Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas told employees, according to the Washington Times, that construction might resume to plug 'gaps' in the current barrier between the U.S. and Mexico.

The move comes as Biden made a big spectacle on Day One of his administration by issuing an executive order freezing Department of Defense funding for border wall construction. He later officially ended the emergency order at the border, but there were concerns about where the funds would go that were already appropriated for the border wall project.

You just can't make this stuff up

I wonder how they’re going to twist the language around this one? It’s not a wall, it just keeps people out. But it’s definitely not a wall. More like a window really. A closed window with really nice drapes. And rebar.

Well, do you want the damn wall or not OP?!??

It WHOOSHED right over your head. Prog hypocrisy is a thing to behold.
I don't think there was any debate against barriers around points of entry or vulnerable areas near roads. The question was about Trump's social statement made by a line of fences out in the god forsaken desert
Shitforbrains does the 180 and walls are no longer racist because Soros ordered her change of opinion.

Even though I'm a mean-spirited old cuss and hyper-conservative when it comes to Illegal Aliens...

I never before thought a wall would do much good...

Rather, I've always favored (metaphorically, in the law courts) crucifying the employers of Illegal Aliens...

But I confess that I've begun to wonder more and more in recent years - and in recent days- whether we should try both simultaneously...

To borrow the words of the Chicago Cubs' immortal Ernie Banks... "Let's play TWO !!!" ( let's do both )

Last edited:

I don't think there was any debate against barriers around points of entry or vulnerable areas near roads. The question was about Trump's social statement made by a line of fences out in the god forsaken desert

I dont think so little Benny. Not going to work my clueless leftist friend.

These poor leftist fools. Lying to themselves for 8 years of Obammy was much easier because he was black. That's huge in leftist Lala land. Lying to themselves only 3 months in for a rich old white dementia riddled 40 year failure is a whole new level of Insanity. I ofcourse, am enjoying every second of it.

Even though I'm a mean-spirited old cuss and hyper-conservative when it comes to Illegal Aliens...

I never before thought a wall would do much good...

Rather, I've always favored (metaphorically, in the law courts) crucifying the employers of Illegal Aliens...

But I confess that I've begun to wonder more and more in recent years - and in recent days- whether we should try both simultaneously...

To borrow the words of the Chicago Cubs immortal Ernie Banks... "Let's play TWO!!!" ( let's do both )
My wife did the hiring in Leftard California. In order to check that a SS # was valid to prove citizenship she’d have to hire them first.

There’s your Leftard government and your ‘don’t let businesses hire them’.

A better question would be:
Why aren't you and your leftists friends screaming " Walls don't work *Joe".
Dontcha think?
:auiqs.jpg:
1617750369592.jpeg

It whooshed right up your ass is more like it.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Too funny Boi. You didn't want a wall when Rump was doing but now it's just fine.

Marci boi I've owned you from day 1. That hasn't changed. You're intellectually challenged. You're gay. Stop over compensating and accept what you are.

Forum List

Back