🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden DHS Raises The White Flag - Signals Trump's Border Policy / Plan Was 'Spot On' - Considering Finishing Trump's Wall

As I said under Trump, this Country needs to get to the heart of this mass migration from Central America. Storms, poverty, corruption, violence is fueling this trend. A wall will do nothing to prevent people fleeing their destitute homelands. A wall may work in certain areas, but across the entire border, it will be like Swiss cheese.
I do agree we need to get this border crisis under control.

You do understand everyone is laugh at you not with you right?
Otay!

otay-sfo-prints.jpg

Being a bit racist there, ain't ya champ.

Joe Biden is considering restarting construction on Donald Trump's southern border wall as his administration continues to grapple with a growing immigration crisis including record numbers of illegal crossers.

Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas told employees, according to the Washington Times, that construction might resume to plug 'gaps' in the current barrier between the U.S. and Mexico.

The move comes as Biden made a big spectacle on Day One of his administration by issuing an executive order freezing Department of Defense funding for border wall construction. He later officially ended the emergency order at the border, but there were concerns about where the funds would go that were already appropriated for the border wall project.

You just can't make this stuff up
Repairing existing sections = restarting construction to wingers

President Biden put a freeze on wall construction while they looked into whether the current construction contracts could be cancelled. Maybe he's learning it would be cheaper and easier to finish whatever construction the T**** administration locked them into prior to leaving office. And there was a lot of it. (We thought T**** was just sitting in his room eating cheeseburgers? No.)

I doubt if the President will push for more Wall than has already been paid for and arranged by T****. It's still T****'s Wall.
>I doubt if the President will push for more Wall than has already been paid for and arranged by T****. It's still T****'s Wall.

I suspect he will go for more wall, but in a different form, like electronic sensors and drones and surveillance and claim that he was always for it.

Then when it doesn't work, he can go for another tried-and-true passive barrier that works. You know, like has been around the US Capitol building, only taller, stronger, and more permanent.

Well he has always said that electronic surveillance was better than a physical wall...

Biden is just fulfilling the contract where t makes sense... Looking at a crappy wall is better than abandoned building site...

Lets be clear Trump built about 15 miles of actual wall... He talked a lot about it but a lot of things Trump there was more talk than action...

The Administration did repair a lot of wall, the money for this was passed by Obama before he came to office... Democrats voted to repair the barrier... What was replaced/repaired was a barrier...

President Biden put a freeze on wall construction while they looked into whether the current construction contracts could be cancelled. Maybe he's learning it would be cheaper and easier to finish whatever construction the T**** administration locked them into prior to leaving office. And there was a lot of it. (We thought T**** was just sitting in his room eating cheeseburgers? No.)

I doubt if the President will push for more Wall than has already been paid for and arranged by T****. It's still T****'s Wall.
>I doubt if the President will push for more Wall than has already been paid for and arranged by T****. It's still T****'s Wall.

I suspect he will go for more wall, but in a different form, like electronic sensors and drones and surveillance and claim that he was always for it.

Then when it doesn't work, he can go for another tried-and-true passive barrier that works. You know, like has been around the US Capitol building, only taller, stronger, and more permanent.

Well he has always said that electronic surveillance was better than a physical wall...

Biden is just fulfilling the contract where t makes sense... Looking at a crappy wall is better than abandoned building site...

Lets be clear Trump built about 15 miles of actual wall... He talked a lot about it but a lot of things Trump there was more talk than action...

The Administration did repair a lot of wall, the money for this was passed by Obama before he came to office... Democrats voted to repair the barrier... What was replaced/repaired was a barrier...
No dummy ..Trump has built 300-400 miles

Gosh, I was hoping this would happen. Not just to see Trump be right again and Biden get egg on his face, but because it is the right thing to do for America and also to stop the humanitarian crisis that Biden purposefully created, starting on Day One.

Biden now wants to RESTART construction on Trump's border wall to 'plug the gaps' - with kids' camps way over capacity and a new surge of migrants coming from Guatemala
  • Joe Biden is considering restarting construction on Donald Trump's southern border wall, DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas told border enforcement Friday
  • Resumed construction would help fill 'gaps in the wall,' Mayorkas said
  • The administration is facing a massive influx of migrants arriving at the border
  • The move to resume construction would come as Biden made a big spectacle on Day One by issuing an order freezing Defense funding for the border wall
  • He later officially ended the national emergency order at the border

'Somebody could kidnap me, I'm scared': Moment sobbing migrant boy approaches Texas border patrol after being abandoned and spending night in desert
  • A Border Patrol agent recorded the moment he encountered a crying migrant boy who had been abandoned in southern Texas
  • The child apparently had unlawfully entered the United States from Mexico and had been abandoned by a group he had been traveling with
  • The boy twice asked the agent 'can you help me?' and told him that he was with 'a group and they abandoned me and I do not know where they are at'
  • The incident reportedly took place last Thursday east of Rio Grande City, according to a friend of the officer, Anjel Hernandez
  • The boy, whose name, age and nationality have not been released, spent the night in the desert before he came into contact with the agent
Video:

Of course he does. He now knows he fucked up big time with his come on over policy at the border. Most Americans want all illegals out of our country and the stuttering fuck kicked those voters in the teeth.

The wall is fully funded and will surely help to cut down on illegals getting in.

Joe Biden is considering restarting construction on Donald Trump's southern border wall as his administration continues to grapple with a growing immigration crisis including record numbers of illegal crossers.
Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas told employees, according to the Washington Times, that construction might resume to plug 'gaps' in the current barrier between the U.S. and Mexico.

What a dumbass...Biden created this crisis at the border, now has to bring back Trump project...Happy America?

What a dumbass...Biden created this crisis at the border, now has to bring back Trump project...Happy America?
That's what happens when pandering goes hog-wild.

Forum List

Back