Biden document discovery is proof Dems ‘overplayed their hand’ on Trump

You keep on harping on this family Biden thing. But I don't really see it. I'm sorry but some reference to the "big guy" getting some money doesn't form an actual basis for any type of investigation. It is vague and completely devoid of context.
When Hunter's business partner Tony Bobulinski swears that the "big guy" was in fact Joe Biden and Hunter's own emails complain about all the money he has to give to his father...then it's rather amusing to me that you don't "see it", Fork? That isn't vague...that's about as clear cut as it gets.

When Hunter's business partner Tony Bobulinski swears that the "big guy" was in fact Joe Biden and Hunter's own emails complain about all the money he has to give to his father...then it's rather amusing to me that you don't "see it", Fork? That isn't vague...that's about as clear cut as it gets.
James Gilliar, a business associate summarizing the allocation of the equity in Oneida Holdings LLC., in the email, wrote how four partners would get 20 percent each, except for Jim Biden, who would get 10 percent. He added a question: “10 held by H for the big guy?” One of the recipients of the mail, Anthony Bobulinski, has said that the “big guy” referred to Joe Biden and that “H” referred to Hunter. Bobulinski was a guest of Trump at one of the 2020 presidential debates.
But Gilliar told the Wall Street Journal in 2020: “I would like to clear up any speculation that former Vice President Biden was involved with the 2017 discussions about our potential business structure. I am unaware of any involvement at anytime of the former vice president. The activity in question never delivered any project revenue.”

Three days after the email was sent, a draft agreement setting up Oneida was circulated. It shows each partner would receive 20 percent, including Jim Biden. No mention is made of Joe Biden. The company agreement signed on May 22, 2017, had the same allocation. Oneida was to hold 50 percent of another corporate entity called SinoHawk. Neither Gilliar nor James Biden responded to requests for comment.

Never said he was. I was more or less pointing out he should have enough republican cred.

Maybe I am a poor communicator ... I'll try to make it simple for you.

You are talking about Republicans and Democrats ... I was talking about the Establishment.
It doesn't know one side of the aisle or the other ... Isn't restricted to either one ... And is what keeps giving us garbage.

Point is case ... President Bush, Governor Christie, Mark Zukerberg, Jim Acosta ... You get it yet?

Oh bullshit, they were in an office he shared with others. Now we found out he had more in his garage next to his corvette. The fbi was at ma a logo a few months before and told him to change the lock. Anyway Biden was not authorized to have classified documents.
Neither was Trump.

Looks like Garland will appoint a special counsel to examine this, good move👍🏻

With all due respect, Fork? I think every major intelligence service in the world knew all about Hunter Biden and his influence peddling. If they didn't then they'd be AWFUL at their jobs! I think that Brennan and Clapper knew EXACTLY what Hunter was up to and who he was doing it with! They would have known about his addictions to drugs and prostitutes. THAT would have been part of their jobs as intelligence chiefs!
Wich they weren't any more and hadn't been for years. And even if they knew about his influence peddling. (Something that isn't illegal by the way, just unethical). It is insanity to believe that they would have known offhand what specific information was on his laptop. In order to know what is on a laptop a fairly invasive search has to be done on it. The type of search that would require an actual warrant, which would require actual convincing reason to believe evidence of a crime could be found on that laptop, which as I said influence peddling is not.

They had the information in the New York post article to go on. The very... call it unlikely way they came in possession of that laptop. Previous Russian actions in influencing elections, and their own judgement. I don't think it a stretch to conclude that the information on it is probably fake going by that information.

"Classified documents in the garage with your corvette, what were you thinking"....Pete Doocy. "Well the garage was locked"...Joe Biden.

A president can declassify classified documents? Yes or no? Can a vice president declassify classified documents? Yes or no? That will end your ignorant statement.
They weren’t declassified. But, you’ll keep making excuses.

Maybe I am a poor communicator ... I'll try to make it simple for you.

You are talking about Republicans and Democrats ... I was talking about the Establishment.
It doesn't know one side of the aisle or the other ... Isn't restricted to either one ... And is what keeps giving us garbage.

Point is case ... President Bush, Governor Christie, Mark Zukerberg, Jim Acosta ... You get it yet?

I fully realize both parties suck and are of the establishment, with similar actual modes of operation.

They weren’t declassified. But, you’ll keep making excuses.
The fbi was at Mar a logo a couple months before and only requested Trump replace the lock on the door. He did. Biden has classified documents in his garage and refuses to release the visitors log to that residence . You're an idiot, turn cnn and get your newest talking points.

I fully realize both parties suck and are of the establishment, with similar actual modes of operation.

You don't need to tell me that ... That's what I said ... I was commenting about how the two parties is exactly where you took it ...
And whether or not your idea that having any cred with the Republicans was "worth a hill of beans".

I don't think much of any of this is going to make difference until we can step away from the same old garbage.
Let's stop fighting with each other and turn on those Assclowns ... :auiqs.jpg:

Biden document discovery is proof Dems ‘overplayed their hand’ on Trump

10 Jan 2023 ~~ By Mark Moore

House Speaker Kevin McCarthy said Democrats “overplayed their hand” in how they criticized former President Donald Trump for keeping classified documents at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida in light of a report that sensitive records were found at a DC institute where President Biden once had an office.
“I just think it goes to prove what they tried to do to President Trump overplayed their hand on that,” McCarthy (R-Calif.) told reporters Monday after the news broke about the documents discovered at the Penn Biden Center for Diplomacy and Global Engagement.
“They’ve been around even longer,” McCarthy said, referring to Biden’s staffers. “President Trump had never been in office before and had just left, came out. Here’s an individual who spent his last 40 years in office.”
“It just shows that they were trying to be political with
~Snip~
Attorney General Merrick Garland announced in November that he appointed Jack Smith, a former federal prosecutor, as special counsel to look into Trump’s classified documents.
In the Biden case, Garland tapped Chicago US Attorney John Lausch, a Trump appointee, to review the materials.

Commentary:
its one thing for the president to have classified documents found in his files it is a horse of a different color when the Vice president is caught with them 6 years after the fact. That is a national Security risk. Wat was Biden doin wit te ily classified material? What were these files doing in a think tank organization funded by the Chinese?
Obviously, the Quisling media will collectively stay busy looking at their fingernails instead of investigating and loudly bloviating about the national security crisis that Biden is the root cause of by having these classified documents.
Which of course should never have left the VPs D.C. Office.
It is much more illegal and suspicious for a Vice President to have these docs than a former president.
IMO, it was blatantly unconstitutional political misconduct but what do I know.
When will the FBI raid Biden's Delaware homes? When questioned in Mexico to comment, Biden smirking with his eyes DOWN along with his ne'er-do-wells, Garland and Mayorkas, had no comment.
Majority of Quisling news outlets will be silent Is this America?

Wrong. Bidens document discovery proves Republicans overplayed their hand on Clintons emails, which ironically enough, have come back to bite them in the ass.

The first being Trump under investigation, and likely indictment, and Kevin McCarthy who led the witch hunt with Jim Jordan, both of which still under investigation, and now all three look like total fools claiming the weaponization of the government, by engaging in...Wait for it...

Weaponizing the government. :dig:

Biden has been breaking the law the last 6 years...whe sending his corrupt / criminal DOJ & FBI on an unprecedented, unwarranted raid of Mara Lago, Biden had TS/SCI docs sitting in a closet at the Penn-Biden-ChiCom Center. AND next to his Corvette in his locked garage....

...and his aides are STILL looking for MORE highly sensitive / classified documents they know are out there somewhere.

This equates to far more than just hypocrisy. Espionage? Treason?

Of course he has drmonstrated that he, unlime Hillary, may very well have been / be too stupid to know he was breaking the law.

'Its not like the highly sensitive TS/SCI documents were sitting in the middle of the street. They were next to my corvette in my locked garage.'

:shok: WTF?!

I almost feel sorry for that ignorant bastard.

NAH....no I don't.

(Did Comromised Dementia Joe use any of these in his memoirs? )

Forum List

Back