Biden economy adds less than half the jobs expected in December.

Maybe not 10 but four or five, yep.
And many women realized it wasn’t worth it. Day care, a second car, insurance, gas, lunches, add it all up she’s not taking home enough to go back to work. She’d rather be a stay at home mom.

Then there are the people who won’t take the shot so got fired. Their jobs are available.

And many women realized it wasn’t worth it. Day care, a second car, insurance, gas, lunches, add it all up she’s not taking home enough to go back to work. She’d rather be a stay at home mom.

Then there are the people who won’t take the shot so got fired. Their jobs are available.
Yep. Many had to stay home to take care of elderly or immuno compromised persons. Many don’t feel safe.

Yep. Many had to stay home to take care of elderly or immuno compromised persons. Many don’t feel safe.
I think about all the people who are benefitting from the guys like my brother who have enough they could retire and do. He hasn’t yet. He’s not burned out. He actually likes going in and socializing. His wife likes working too.

But a lot of people like me don’t. I envy the people who retired if they couldn’t continue to work from home.

its coming. Companies are reaching out to the people who quit and reconsidering their position on making them come back to work.

I agree with corporations. We work harder at work. I certainly would pay people who work from home less.

Go ahead and ask. Demand is stable. Supply is lagging. Ask for your raise. If you’re a valuable employee you will put your employer to the test.

Yes, by all means take business advice from a guy who claims he's a "business consultant" but posts for free on a public message board 60 plus times a day on average.

I think about all the people who are benefitting from the guys like my brother who have enough they could retire and do. He hasn’t yet. He’s not burned out. He actually likes going in and socializing. His wife likes working too.

But a lot of people like me don’t. I envy the people who retired if they couldn’t continue to work from home.

its coming. Companies are reaching out to the people who quit and reconsidering their position on making them come back to work.

I agree with corporations. We work harder at work. I certainly would pay people who work from home less.
My dad is 71 and still working. He loves it.

Yes, by all means take business advice from a guy who claims he's a "business consultant" but posts for free on a public message board 60 plus times a day on average - for free.
I post a lot on Patriots Messageboard too. Why does that bother you? You can’t multitask? I do not play Golf and take 4 hours off to do so. I also don’t ski anymore. This is what I do for fun. You are such a killjoy and an antisemite.

The greatest first year economic numbers in history aren't good enough for you, FuckBoi? You're actually hoping Biden will fail. Cheering against your own country.

Bloomberg? The company owned by an Ex Dimwinger Presidential candidate?

BBC?

Get some real sources, you KKKanadian Fuckwit.

Congratulations! Too bad you don’t understand why it’s happening

What a assholish remark for you to make. So typical of you.

Not everyone is as economically ignorant and ill informed as you are Azog. Sealybobo has always been economically astute in their posts, unlike you. who doesn't seem to know your ass from a hole in the ground.

What a assholish remark for you to make. So typical of you.

Not everyone is as economically ignorant and ill informed as you are Azog. Sealybobo has always been economically astute in their posts, unlike you. who doesn't seem to know your ass from a hole in the ground.
Why are you jumping in? It’s Friday Night. Shouldn’t you be flying on your broomstick trying to find your pet black cat?

I post a lot on Patriots Messageboard too. Why does that bother you? You can’t multitask? I do not play Golf and take 4 hours off to do so. I also don’t ski anymore. This is what I do for fun. You are such a killjoy and an antisemite.
You can’t multitask?

That moron has to be reminded to breath.

My dad is 71 and still working. He loves it.
When the day comes I know I have enough money to live the rest of my life, I will love working then too. Every dollar earned will just be icing on the cake. It’s a different feeling when you haven’t reached your goal yet. It’s nice to be on pace but I do wish I would have saved more. I feel like with all the recessions in my life I lost about ten years of savings. I didn’t make enough to save in he 2000s. That was a shitty decade for manufacturing.

When the day comes I know I have enough money to live the rest of my life, I will love working then too. Every dollar earned will just be icing on the cake. It’s a different feeling when you haven’t reached your goal yet. It’s nice to be on pace but I do wish I would have saved more. I feel like with all the recessions in my life I lost about ten years of savings. I didn’t make enough to save in he 2000s. That was a shitty decade for manufacturing.
My kids spend all my money lol. So I gotta keep working

Bloomberg? The company owned by an Ex Dimwinger Presidential candidate?

BBC?

Get some real sources, you KKKanadian Fuckwit.
Bloomberg is a republican trying to run as a right leaning liberal to take on trump. He lasted a week we sent him back to the gop.

My kids spend all my money lol. So I gotta keep working
I told my neighbor I was jealous of my bro on nye. I looked at his entire family and wished I had a family like that.

Then my neighbor said “that’s one day a year. Tomorrow he has to write checks to private schools and universities.“

And I’d much rather be an uncle.

I told my neighbor I was jealous of my bro on nye. I looked at his entire family and wished I had a family like that.

Then my neighbor said “that’s one day a year. Tomorrow he has to write checks to private schools and universities.“

And I’d much rather be an uncle.
Yep….there are positives and some negatives like constant worry

So in addition to the 60 plus posts a day you make here, you're also posting on another board too. I guess that's why you're getting so fat.

You talk about posting and skiing and working out at the gym, but you never mention actually working, or anything to do with business or the economy. You just whine about liberals and falsely accuse people of being anti-Semites.

This is why we don't believe a word you post. There isn't a grain of truth in your story. Not a hint. Except that you're a whiny, fat little Jew who feels inferior to everyone. That's why you cry "anti-semite" at every turn, while idolizing a hatefilled anti-Semite like Donald Trump.

So in addition to the 60 plus posts a day you make here, you're also posting on another board too. I guess that's why you're getting so fat.

You talk about posting and skiing and working out at the gym, but you never mention actually working, or anything to do with business or the economy. You just whine about liberals and falsely accuse people of being anti-Semites.

This is why we don't believe a word you post. There isn't a grain of truth in your story. Not a hint. Except that you're a whiny, fat little Jew who feels inferior to everyone. That's why you cry "anti-semite" at every turn, while idolizing a hatefilled anti-Semite like Donald Trump.
Learn to read, you KKKandian halfwit.

Bloomberg burns more Money in one day than you and I will make in our lifetime. He doesn’t care what we think.

So fucking what. Being able to milk the system and screw everyone over, doesn't make you a better person. Bloomberg is an arrogant little weasel who thinks his shit doesn't stink.

In this day and age, being a billionaire means you're just more selfish and greedy than most people and you have no morals whatsoever.

Not surprising that you admire this, since you've never exhibiied any decency or morals yourself. You freely lie about other people and try to demonize them.

Forum List

Back