Biden economy adds less than half the jobs expected in December.

So in addition to the 60 plus posts a day you make here, you're also posting on another board too. I guess that's why you're getting so fat.

You talk about posting and skiing and working out at the gym, but you never mention actually working, or anything to do with business or the economy. You just whine about liberals and falsely accuse people of being anti-Semites.

This is why we don't believe a word you post. There isn't a grain of truth in your story. Not a hint. Except that you're a whiny, fat little Jew who feels inferior to everyone. That's why you cry "anti-semite" at every turn, while idolizing a hatefilled anti-Semite like Donald Trump.
“Jews invented whining”..pretty antisemitic. I work from home now. Actually lost weight. Thanks for noticing. Thanks for stalking.

Attachments

• B095C991-6502-4D6D-8386-B9763D597819.jpeg
    B095C991-6502-4D6D-8386-B9763D597819.jpeg
    198.4 KB · Views: 16
So fucking what. Being able to milk the system and screw everyone over, doesn't make you a better person. Bloomberg is an arrogant little weasel who thinks his shit doesn't stink.

In this day and age, being a billionaire means you're just more selfish and greedy than most people and you have no morals whatsoever.

Not surprising that you admire this, since you've never exhibiied any decency or morals yourself. You freely lie about other people and try to demonize them.
How does he “milk the system”? Lol

Now you hate successful people? Interesting. Last I heard there are billionaires in Canada too.

So in addition to the 60 plus posts a day you make here, you're also posting on another board too. I guess that's why you're getting so fat.

You talk about posting and skiing and working out at the gym, but you never mention actually working, or anything to do with business or the economy. You just whine about liberals and falsely accuse people of being anti-Semites.

This is why we don't believe a word you post. There isn't a grain of truth in your story. Not a hint. Except that you're a whiny, fat little Jew who feels inferior to everyone. That's why you cry "anti-semite" at every turn, while idolizing a hatefilled anti-Semite like Donald Trump.
a hatefilled anti-Semite like Donald Trump.

Just to educate you, you blithering KKkanadian idiot...

Trump has a Jewish son in law and grand kid (s), and was the best President since Reagan when it comes to Israeli relations. But nobody here expects you to know any of that, Moron.

There's another wave of great resignation coming this month.
It will be effective come February.

Jews like him just use guys like trump and bush. And trump and bush use them.

a hatefilled anti-Semite like Donald Trump.

Just to educate you, you blithering KKkanadian idiot...

Trump has a Jewish son in law and grand kid (s), and was the best President since Reagan when it comes to Israeli relations. But nobody here expects you to know any of that, Moron.
Bibi and his wife are as corrupt as trump

I suppose it is better than the 306k jobs Trump lost in Dec 2020...

Also better than the 161k that Trump add in Dec 2019...

So Biden was better than Trump in 3 out of 4 years... Trump had 179k in first year and 240k in second year...

So Biden is way a head of Trump whole had an average 68.5k job for in term in December...

Biden is three times that amount almost... I suppose if Biden can't beat triple Trump score...

Question is why GOP has to keep picking failures and ye have to keep pointing it out..

You tell us that Trump is awful, then you use him as your barometer to judge Biden’s performance.

Interesting Strategy.

Comparing Trump’s December 2019 numbers to December 2021 numbers is flawed without context. You know this.

Change the names and explain it.

Lets say it was Biden in 2019 and Trump in 2021. How would you explain that Bidens 2019 numbers were better?

There's another wave of great resignation coming this month.
It will be effective come February.
I just need one more good decade. 11 more years.

Or, I NEED 5. I want 11. I just don’t want to be “on a budget” the rest of my life.

Im going to work one day for free at a golf course in the summer. In exchange I get to golf 18 holes one other day that week. Sweet deal.

I just need one more good decade. 11 more years.

Or, I NEED 5. I want 11. I just don’t want to be “on a budget” the rest of my life.

Im going to work one day for free at a golf course in the summer. In exchange I get to golf 18 holes one other day that week. Sweet deal.
I know of many people who are retiring early...just because they don't like the environment they work in and they can afford it. These are upper level senior positions that require lots of educated discretion decisions. I don't see the next ones taking their place being able to make the correct decisions.

Please describe how people quitting jobs is a bad thing.
In some cases it isn't...
But in many cases it is. These senior positions require discretion in order to do competently. But a lot of these "older" people are reluctant to use technology...so in some ways it will be an improvement.

BUT.

Some positions require understanding of group dynamics and how to effectively manage middle management. That takes talent. And those tapped to fill their shoes are not equipped for the positions.

I know of many people who are retiring early...just because they don't like the environment they work in and they can afford it. These are upper level senior positions that require lots of educated discretion decisions. I don't see the next ones taking their place being able to make the correct decisions.
They will. We’ll be fine.

Forum List

Back