Biden Gives Abbot Until Tomorrow Or Face the Consequences

These people aren't really asylum seekers, they are economic migrants being told to claim asylum because it lengthens the process.

I disagree.
The dictators we installed south of the border use economic slavery instead of bullets.
They do deserve asylum as long as we keep arming the dictators.

Amazing logic.

Do that same thing for every nation.

Actually the US and Israel are about the ONLY countries in the world that intentionally and illegally displaced the natives.
Turkey violated the Armenians and Kurds, but that is a little more complicated.

This is a lie.

Like most on the autocratic, authoritarian right, Abbott has contempt for the rule of law and the Constitution, where the supremacy of the Federal government and Federal laws is a fact settled, accepted, and beyond dispute.

The supremacy clause only applies when there is a tie.
But if Texas can prove the feds failed in their duties, they win.

Really, show us exactly how the 24,000+ Chinese, 22,000+ Russians, Iraqis, Syrians, Iranians, Senegalese, and many other countries are being vetted. They've already caught nearly 200 that are on the terrorist watch list, how many more were included in the millions of got aways?

Considering the Euro invaders who created the US were in violation of the law, I don't really see how they can then arbitrarily keep anyone out, especially the natives.

Politically Bidet cannot win on this. He backs down, he is weak and unelectable. He forces the issue, he is a tyrant and unelectable. The outcome may be ruinous for my home state and a net positive for your country.

There were no laws when this land was settled. The invaders today have no connection to any native.

Wrong.
Laws always exist and legislation is just an attempt to implement abstract principles that are inherent to human DNA and always existed.
Like the right of local autonomy and self determination.
But we also wrote treaties that were law, that we then violated constantly.

All the natives of CA, NM, NV, UT, AZ, TX, etc., were forced to move south of the border, and it is they who are now forced out of their homes by US backed dictators, and have to return to the US for asylum.

The only solution is hard close the border, ship people back when they get here, and start shipping back those already here.

10 year ban, and they can re-apply through normal channels after that.

So when do we start shipping the Europeans back to Europe?

Do you realize that without massive immigration, that in about 10 years we will be bankrupt and our citizens will be trying to sneak into China in order to have enough to eat?

So when do we start shipping the Europeans back to Europe?

Do you realize that without massive immigration, that in about 10 years we will be bankrupt and our citizens will be trying to sneak into China in order to have enough to eat?

We won, too bad, so sad.

Dude, either take more drugs or take less.

That makes no sense.
I agree with C.S. Lewis that well meaning tyrannies like Prohibition are worse than those who simply want to steal from us.
But the dictatorships we created and support south of the border are the worst.
Like when we paid Pinochet billions to dump leftists into the ocean from helicopters.
Obviously is not for the US, these dictatorships would not exist and these people would not need or want to come to the US.

Refugees are not "foreign agents", and as I just pointed out the Biden Administration is enforcing all the laws and is less likely to realse asylum seekers into the US than the tRump administration.

Not to mention the border bill which the republicans are currently torpedoing just to please tRump.
Asylum seekers suppose to stop in the first country they arrive in.

Thiink this through.

The Fed is demanding a state not secure its border. Just amazing.

Wher else is this happening on earth other than the US/Mexico border?

Forum List

Back