Biden Gives Power To Susan Rice To "Racial Equity” Makeover of the Federal Government: “Agency Equity Teams” to Be Established to Run All Departments

No kidding, so you're ok with the non-binary nuclear official stealing luggage? The secretary of transportation, VP and press secretary being clueless? But wait, there's more.
I’m not ok with people stealing and I don’t think the three others are clueless. That’s just a lazy partisan label. Yawn

No kidding, so you're ok with the non-binary nuclear official stealing luggage? The secretary of transportation, VP and press secretary being clueless? But wait, there's more.
It's sickening these liberals here are ok with these perverted homosexual hires you mention. Their parents must have been twisted people themselves to raise them to think it's ok to have homosexuals in the highest offices in government as well as diversity in the workplace.

I’m not ok with people stealing and I don’t think the three others are clueless. That’s just a lazy partisan label. Yawn
True, but who's got time to list all their shortcomings? Besides, I'm sure they'll reveal some new shortcomings within days.

Are you saying that it’s not possible to find a smart capable black person to do a job?
Hardly! Their brains can't handle complex thinking situations. No, you hire the best smart qualified person for the job. You never lower standards for complex jobs to make it easier for a lesser thinking small IQ individual.

It's sickening these liberals here are ok with these perverted homosexual hires you mention. Their parents must have been twisted people themselves to raise them to think it's ok to have homosexuals in the highest offices in government as well as diversity in the workplace.
That's not the worst part. Dems in power means more people from shit hole countries coming to America.

Bottom line, this is bad because once this gets established, if a republican president fires anyone of the AA hires, that president will be deemed a racist even if that AA hire is totally incompetent and should be fired. What happened to:

"I don’t want my children to grow up in a racial jungle.” Joe Biden

Bottom line, this is bad because once this gets established, if a republican president fires anyone of the AA hires, that president will be deemed a racist even if that AA hire is totally incompetent and should be fired. What happened to:

"I don’t want my children to grow up in a racial jungle.” Joe Biden
“Truth over Facts “ : Joe Biden

That's not the worst part. Dems in power means more people from shit hole countries coming to America.
Remember when the 'crats blasted Trump in 2016 when he said all kinds of criminals, murderers, rapists, drug runners, etc, were crossing the border. It's now a national emergency and Comrade Biden and Crew are pushing for more and more to come and "dream."

Want racial equity in the Federal workforce?

Look to the 2020 US Census demographics.

Hire 60% Whites

Hire 18% Hispanics

Hire 13% Blacks

Hire the other 9% as subdivided

No more.

No less.

------------------

Such
true equity would put vast legions of Minority Pension Gold-Diggers out of work... Lord knows they're already disproportionally entrenched...:stir:

The increase in productivity and accountability and work ethic and return on taxpayer investment and public trust in government would be profound. :cool:
Merit is the logical answer.

Goodbye federal workers of White European heritage!

I guess these bastards never heard of the 14th Amendment, or more recently the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

Forum List

Back