Biden hints he's looking forward to a chance to "slap Trump in the mouth" during presidential debate

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
"You walk behind me in a debate, come here, man. You know me too well. The idea I’d be intimidated by Donald Trump? He’s the bully that I knew my whole life."

Biden V Trump would be EPIC!

i thought Biden would be looking forward to meeting everyones daughter that night

"biden, in an interview aired Friday, took a swing at the far-left wing of the Democratic Party, warning that the majority of Democrats are not “way left” and that moderate Democrats are more electable in general elections.

In an interview with CNN in Iowa, the 2020 Democratic presidential hopeful pointed to the 2018 midterms, where a number of center-left Democrats won close races. "That's what this election is about. I'm happy to debate that issue and all those issues with my friends because guess what, look who won the races. Look who won last time out," Biden said."

"You walk behind me in a debate, come here, man. You know me too well. The idea I’d be intimidated by Donald Trump? He’s the bully that I knew my whole life."

Somebody want to remind Joe that he's older than dirt? He starts slapping people his freaking arm will probably fall off.

At least the dumbass is staying true to form he's a loser, always has been a loser and will remain a loser for life.

Biden is just bitter and hateful. He is an old man shrieking to get off his lawn at this point.

Lol
My 11 year old daughter could beat senile joe up... Ol’ Joe would enjoy that though

Sleepy Joe won't make it to the debates with President Trump. He is falling already. He's way to old, far to the right and doesn't want the job in the first place.

The dried up old drunk HRC deliberately walked over to Trump's side of the debate stage and moved in front of him. Trump actually moved back. Anyone can watch the video on Youtube.

Has Biden ever beaten someone in a debate?

He couldn't even beat the lightweights Palin and Ryan.

Now-President Trump did step back as described. Most people to step away from the extremely sour smells that come from overused incontinence products.

What an odd thing for a candidate to say.

He's desperate, moving down in the polls, and knows his own party hates him. He's old, White, and not perceived as PROGRESSIVE enough by the Commie Dems. Watch for him to say more, and more outrageous stuff in an attempt to remain relevant. Which will FAIL.

Forum List

Back