Biden IRS to crack down on....waiters and waitresses...

What about flying them on Air Force 2?
Does that qualify as meeting them?

It does qualify as being on the same plane. Many people fly on AF1 and AF 2, doesnt mean deals are being made

You have no evidence of any meetings, what was discussed, any agreements, any payments to Biden.

Just whatever is in your fantasies

You are either blind or a moron. If not for being Hunter the art gallery would have laughed him out of the place trying to sell that crap. And yes, the Republicans are going to trace where those paintings went and who paid for them. The show is just beginning to start.

Can you show where Hunters art work is any worse than other modern artists?
The market will set the price

Can I interest you in a Picasso?
1676054338362.jpeg

Can you show where Hunters art work is any worse than other modern artists?
The market will set the price

Can I interest you in a Picasso?
View attachment 755694

If that were true American collectors would have bought them instead of the Chinese that the Biden crime family had deals with.

It's just like Ukraine. We have 1.5 million attorneys in this country and out of all those 1.5 million, they decided a burned out drug addict would be beneficial for a no-show job, and I have no doubt you actually think that too. And now we just spent 100 billion dollars to help them fight their war. What a coincidence, huh?

If that were true American collectors would have bought them instead of the Chinese that the Biden crime family had deals with.

It's just like Ukraine. We have 1.5 million attorneys in this country and out of all those 1.5 million, they decided a burned out drug addict would be beneficial for a no-show job, and I have no doubt you actually think that too. And now we just spent 100 billion dollars to help them fight their war. What a coincidence, huh?

That is modern Art
You don’t know where your market will be

Are Republicans ready to argue what is good modern art and what is not?

If Hunter Biden has no idea who is buying his paintings, what influence is being pedaled a.

That is modern Art
You don’t know where your market will be

Are Republicans ready to argue what is good modern art and what is not?

If Hunter Biden has no idea who is buying his paintings, what influence is being pedaled a.

He knows damn well who's buying them. Why do you think the chicoms came to the US art gallery in the first place, they wanted to check out how good our Chinese food is here?

You people will never admit when your leaders are up to no good or selling out our country. That's why leftists will be the end of the Great experiment.

It does qualify as being on the same plane. Many people fly on AF1 and AF 2, doesnt mean deals are being made

You have no evidence of any meetings, what was discussed, any agreements, any payments to Biden.

Just whatever is in your fantasies

Joe said he never met with Hunter's business partners.

10% for the Big Guy, eh?

He knows damn well who's buying them. Why do you think the chicoms came to the US art gallery in the first place, they wanted to check out how good our Chinese food is here?

You people will never admit when your leaders are up to no good or selling out our country. That's why leftists will be the end of the Great experiment.

Evidently he doesn’t know
He is too smart for that.

Chinese invest in a lot of shit
Not my problem

Joe said he never met with Hunter's business partners.

10% for the Big Guy, eh?
Joe lies

Forum List

Back