Biden IRS to crack down on....waiters and waitresses...

Keep telling yourself that

Ever notice millions of other employers kept covering their employees?
You should have quit and found one who was not so cheap

There is a difference between being cheap and able to afford it. Larger companies were able to continue coverage for their employees but many smaller companies like the one I worked for could not.

The idea I should have to quit my job that I worked at for over 20 years because of some commie and his healthcare plan is not the America I was born into.

There is a difference between being cheap and able to afford it. Larger companies were able to continue coverage for their employees but many smaller companies like the one I worked for could not.

The idea I should have to quit my job that I worked at for over 20 years because of some commie and his healthcare plan is not the America I was born into.

Your boss was cheap and was looking for a way out of providing you healthcare

Your boss was cheap and was looking for a way out of providing you healthcare

To some degree you are correct. A lot of businesses would love to get out of providing healthcare coverage, but before Commie Care, they had no choice but to provide it. Either that or not get that many applicants for a job.

Looking around for a new job, what I found is a lot of businesses stopped offering coverage. It was far from my employer alone. Nobody had to offer it any longer so they didn't.

Until this day I dare you to find a plan that covers my doctors and provider, the world famous Cleveland Clinic. Only one company (Mederna) offers any plans, and they want a separate policy for each division of the facility. Guess what? Not many people can afford seven different healthcare plans, and nobody has a crystal ball to see what services they will need in the future.

Cleveland Clinic sells its own marketplace insurance plan (co-branded with Oscar), which is why it's chosen not to be fully in-network in any competitors' plans.

Cleveland Clinic sells its own marketplace insurance plan (co-branded with Oscar), which is why it's chosen not to be fully in-network in any competitors' plans.

But not in Commie Care. Again, only one company offered insurance, and that was Moderrna. They don't offer one plan for the entire clinic, they sell plans for different divisions of the organization.

Your post says nothing about liberals that has any relationship with the truth or facts, but says volumes about your anger and hatred, directed at people who disagree with you.

Conservatives have just as many abortions are liberals, and so do evangelicals. Abortion is a medical necessity, and should be a non-politicized issue. In every state with abortion the ballot, even deep red states, the VOTERS overwhelmingly support the right of women to make decisions about their own pregnancies.

As for your allegations of rape by Democrats, you are truly creepy and disgusting. Republicans have nothing left but false allegations of rape, perversion and indecency. You're beyond deplorable.
Abortions are for nasty, godless sluts.

Are you a nasty, godless slut?

(That would actually be an upgrade from how I currently have you rated)

OK….then you need to show the following

Where Joe Biden received any unreported income
Where Joe Biden performed any favors for those who gave him the income

That is selling influence

Unless you have any proof of BOTH
You have nothing
Bidens's open border and the resulting Fentanyl crisis, has killed more Americans in ONE YEAR (2022) than the Korean War, the Vietnam War, Iraq wars, and Afghanistan all combined.

And it was all DELIBERATE, to beef up the VOTE count for Biden, who knows he can't get the necessary votes from AMERICANS.

Because you're funny.
So, are Trump's sons, Sean and Tucker, I like Tucker's confused look.

giphy.gif

Bidens's open border and the resulting Fentanyl crisis, has killed more Americans in ONE YEAR (2022) than the Korean War, the Vietnam War, Iraq wars, and Afghanistan all combined.

And it was all DELIBERATE, to beef up the VOTE count for Biden, who knows he can't get the necessary votes from AMERICANS.

Nice diversion providing no proof of influence peddling

Nice diversion providing no proof of influence peddling
No diversion - the topic is Biden.

Nice DODGE.

As for the influence peddling, there has been proof of it for years. Just the Burisma/Ukraine video is more than enough. Nobody needs to come up with proof regarding Joe Biden. He has never been one to hide his misdeeds. Maybe he's too stupid to know when he's doing things wrong.

Biden-predator-4.png

Last edited:
As for the influence peddling, there has been proof of it for years. Just the Burisma/Ukraine video is more than enough. Nobody needs to come up with proof regarding Joe Biden. He has never been one to hide his misdeeds. Maybe he's too stupid to know when he's doing things wrong.

Trump investigated Burisma and came up with nothing.
In spite of Republican rants of “Biden Crime Family” you have no proof of any illegal activity

Trump investigated Burisma and came up with nothing.
In spite of Republican rants of “Biden Crime Family” you have no proof of any illegal activity
YES, he does.
ChannelPage-FI-1600x900-Fox-ArtistLed-v3.jpg

SUPPOSEDLY.
Just ask them, or their guest.
They agreed, so................"It's the truth".

Forum List

Back