Biden is coming for trump

Biden has a 40 year political record that he must hide.

I have seen Biden’s tax returns, Trump sues to keep his from being released
So you base your decision on whether a candidate releases their taxes or not? Silly.
Says a lot about a candidate who has to hide his finances through the courts
So, then, you must think the same of Ears, who still hides his college transcripts and hid his birth certificate just long enough to generate conspiracy theories he could then denigrate.
The Great Obama released ten years of tax returns

In spite of Crooked Donnie demanding to see Obama’s college transcripts. Later, he secretly threatened to sue his military school and college if they ever released his own transcripts.
Where are O’s transcripts? Have you seen them? How about Sniffy Joe’s?

The end of trump is near.

Super Tuesday tally: Biden wins 4 states, Sanders takes 2

When you are so scared of an opponent that you have to break the law and get impeached, it's time to think about what you are going to do when your presidency is over. Biden is coming and he is going to whip trumps ass. Along with Biden will come two hydrogen bombs named Obama and they are going to be fired up to blast trump into oblivion. The time is coming to an end for trump. Live it up while you can trump lovers...
Could be the colored vote cements Trump’s second term.

So you base your decision on whether a candidate releases their taxes or not? Silly.
So, then, you must think the same of Ears, who still hides his college transcripts and hid his birth certificate just long enough to generate conspiracy theories he could then denigrate.
To say nothing of Hillary’s stolen and hidden emails.
You have anything else gipper besides using Hillary and Obama in a feeble attempt to protect the pos in our WH NOW? The degenerate liar Trump?
You misunderstood my posts and jump to dumb conclusions. Learn to read you kooky partisan jackass.
I'll admit to partisan ,,,,,only. Save kooky and jackass for some of the Republicans here

To say nothing of Hillary’s stolen and hidden emails.
You have anything else gipper besides using Hillary and Obama in a feeble attempt to protect the pos in our WH NOW? The degenerate liar Trump?
You misunderstood my posts and jump to dumb conclusions. Learn to read you kooky partisan jackass.
I'll admit to partisan ,,,,,only. Save kooky and jackass for some of the Republicans here
Dumbass!!!
1*ERk-t5yFDqw_51YRS629iQ.png

LMFAO:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

I have seen Biden’s tax returns, Trump sues to keep his from being released

In spite of Crooked Donnie demanding to see Obama’s college transcripts. Later, he secretly threatened to sue his military school and college if they ever released his own transcripts.
Why would I need to see his transcripts if I know he graduated at the top of his Harvard Law School class?

Now, we know Trump did not graduate at the top of his class. Why did he threaten to sue any school that released his grades?

Why would I need to see his transcripts if I know he graduated at the top of his Harvard Law School class?

Now, we know Trump did not graduate at the top of his class. Why did he threaten to sue any school that released his grades?
Excuses for Ears and condemnation for dumb Don. You aren’t even a progressive. You’re a republican but don’t know it.

I don't think President Trump is afraid of Biden.

He is not afraid in any way, shape, or form.

That's my opinion.:04:
Trump is scared shitless of Biden. That's why he attempted to get a foreign power to help him rig the election against Biden.

Trump's every action speaks of his terror of Biden.

Excuses for Ears and condemnation for dumb Don. You aren’t even a progressive. You’re a republican but don’t know it.
I am a registered Republican

II wonder if a Trump tax hoax will be the next impeachable farce
I guess they will want to wait though until Mueller finishes up.

NY is ready to release his returns to Congress

House Democrat angrily confronts Mnuchin over refusal to release Trump’s tax returns
Posted: March 3, 2020 10:47 PM

House Democrat angrily confronts Mnuchin over refusal to release Trump's tax returns - Channel3000.com
What does Trump have to hide?
Biden has a 40 year political record that he must hide.
Trump has way more political baggage than Biden. Biden has a long record of getting things done.

Any moral failings of Biden are greatly overshadowed by Trump's depravity. The Right no longer has any moral legs to stand on. They willfully amputated them.

Trump has way more political baggage than Biden. Biden has a long record of getting things done.

Any moral failings of Biden are greatly overshadowed by Trump's depravity. The Right no longer has any moral legs to stand on. They willfully amputated them.

uhhhh, no. This isn't about moral failings.

This is exclusively about literal, dementia, which clearly disqualifies Biden from running.

When you are so scared of an opponent that you have to break the law and get impeached, it's time to think about what you are going to do when your presidency is over.
Biden is coming and he is going to whip trumps ass. Along with Biden will come two hydrogen bombs named Obama and they are going to be fired up to blast trump into oblivion. The time is coming to an end for trump. Live it up while you can trump lovers...

When you published this harlequinade, you forgot to mention, if you meant this Biden here:

As in, this Biden:

...hehe...

Trump is scared shitless of Biden. That's why he attempted to get a foreign power to help him rig the election against Biden.

Oh yes yes yes. Terrified of Biden. This is going to be a fabulous election.

Donnie has nothing to fear from sniffy dementia Joe.

Great column.
Stop Calling It A “Stutter”: Here Are Dozens Of Examples Of Biden’s Dementia Symptoms

Caitlin Johnstone

Mar 5 ·
It’s very bizarre and dissonant how there are currently two separate and non-overlapping lines of criticism going on against the campaign of Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden. There are the perfectly accurate criticisms regarding the policy positions of the politician Joe Biden used to be, and then there are the equally accurate criticisms of Biden’s handlers and Democratic Party leadership for wheeling out the dementia-addled husk of a man he currently is to run for the world’s most powerful elected office.

These two debates do not interweave, because they are not relevant to one another. It doesn’t matter what political positions a dementia victim once had; what matters is taking care of him and keeping him away from hazards, like sharp objects and nuclear launch codes. It’s impossible to know what actual political convictions still remain held within a mind that can no longer lucidly string thoughts together anyway.

I hate doing this. I hate repeatedly writing about the obvious and undeniable fact that an old man is exhibiting obvious and undeniable symptoms of incipient dementia. It isn’t fun, and it doesn’t feel good. But the alternative is laying down and allowing the Democratic party and its allied media to gaslight people into believing it’s not a thing, as they are doing currently.
Stop Calling It A “Stutter”: Here Are Dozens Of Examples Of Biden’s Dementia Symptoms

Great column on sniffy Joe.

Great column.

Caitlin Johnstone

Mar 5 ·
It’s very bizarre and dissonant how there are currently two separate and non-overlapping lines of criticism going on against the campaign of Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden. There are the perfectly accurate criticisms regarding the policy positions of the politician Joe Biden used to be, and then there are the equally accurate criticisms of Biden’s handlers and Democratic Party leadership for wheeling out the dementia-addled husk of a man he currently is to run for the world’s most powerful elected office.

These two debates do not interweave, because they are not relevant to one another. It doesn’t matter what political positions a dementia victim once had; what matters is taking care of him and keeping him away from hazards, like sharp objects and nuclear launch codes. It’s impossible to know what actual political convictions still remain held within a mind that can no longer lucidly string thoughts together anyway.

I hate doing this. I hate repeatedly writing about the obvious and undeniable fact that an old man is exhibiting obvious and undeniable symptoms of incipient dementia. It isn’t fun, and it doesn’t feel good. But the alternative is laying down and allowing the Democratic party and its allied media to gaslight people into believing it’s not a thing, as they are doing currently.
Really?

That's all you have?

Watch as the Dotard begins to toddle off to who knows where and has to be stopped and turned around by his babysitters.

[

This election is going to be a choice between two senile septuagenarians.

If the election was decided by an IQ test, though, Biden would destroy Trump.

Great column.

Caitlin Johnstone

Mar 5 ·

Really?

That's all you have?

Watch as the Dotard begins to toddle off to who knows where and has to be stopped and turned around by his babysitters.

[

So, let me get this right. You intend to vote for a candidate (sniffy Joe) who is very much like the candidate you most hate (dumb Don). Is that correct?

When you are so scared of an opponent that you have to break the law and get impeached, it's time to think about what you are going to do when your presidency is over.
Biden is coming and he is going to whip trumps ass. Along with Biden will come two hydrogen bombs named Obama and they are going to be fired up to blast trump into oblivion. The time is coming to an end for trump. Live it up while you can trump lovers...

When you published this harlequinade, you forgot to mention, if you meant this Biden here:

As in, this Biden:

...hehe...

I really don't think you want to go there. trump is gaffe central according to you trump worshippers. Every comment he makes is either a mistake or a joke according to you guys. So was trumps statement that the coronavirus was a democratic hoax a gaffe?

How about when he talked about grabbing women in the pussy? Was that a gaffe?

His comments about Mexicans? More gaffes?

Shithole countries? More gaffes?

Frederick Douglass? Another gaffe?

Covfefe?

When you are so scared of an opponent that you have to break the law and get impeached, it's time to think about what you are going to do when your presidency is over. Biden is coming and he is going to whip trumps ass. Along with Biden will come two hydrogen bombs named Obama and they are going to be fired up to blast trump into oblivion. The time is coming to an end for trump. Live it up while you can trump lovers...
the 78 year old mental patient you support? doesn't even know he's running for president. pay no attention to the arm up his ass. too fking funny. ewwwww I'm scared. boo

Great column.

Caitlin Johnstone

Mar 5 ·

Really?

That's all you have?

[

So, let me get this right. You intend to vote for a candidate (sniffy Joe) who is very much like the candidate you most hate (dumb Don). Is that correct?

No, that is not correct.

I have never voted for a Democrat for President, and have no intention of doing so now.

I am going to vote for Snoopy or Pat Paulsen. I haven't decided which one yet.

I was a Republican since birth. I resigned from the GOP after Trump was elected.

I've been boycotting the GOP on the national level since 2006, and vote only on the local level.

You see, I am a conservative. I believe in crazy shit like balanced budgets and that our leaders should have an unwavering moral compass, and that Russia is still an enemy of the United States, and we should be faithful to our allies, our wives, and our constituents.

So there is no party for me out there any more.

Forum List

Back