Biden is Not Running for President

The best recruitment engine the Democrats could ever have is to just steer any undecideds to this site and let them watch these idiots.

Lol, yeah, the Democrats who are so ideologically rigid that they cant make room for apro-working class moderate like Jim Webb, yeah you ideological morons are going to win a lot of people over to your side, roflmao

This elections is really starting to look like a slam dunk.

[
and yet still eons ahead of you in intellect.

You libtards say shit like that all the time, and yet very few of you have any creativity or ability to think outside the box, not a damned one of you that I have seen.

Lol,

The Dems are going to have a tough time coming up with a candidate as the Hildabeast will be facing indictments.

Again, that would require the Attorney General who works for Obama to issue indictments.

Ain't gonna happen.

Hey, here's a crazy idea. Instead of coming up with yet another farce investigation about how Hillary killed Vince Foster or Christopher Stevens or the Lindbergh Baby, why don't you come up with a candidate people would acutally want to vote for.

The best recruitment engine the Democrats could ever have is to just steer any undecideds to this site and let them watch these idiots.

Lol, yeah, the Democrats who are so ideologically rigid that they cant make room for apro-working class moderate like Jim Webb, yeah you ideological morons are going to win a lot of people over to your side, roflmao

Hillary may get 400 evs at this rate

Biden was the best hope for Democrats. Sanders is a fraud who doesn't appeal to minority voters. Hillary is a cackling tool of the rich.

Bad days for the Democratic party: The party used to offer practical help for working folk. Now the party elite seems to mostly care about screeching transgender activists. The party has become just a plaything of corrupt billionaires.

And yet another comatose conservative totally oblivious to reality. It's the GOP that is in total chaos in need of some sane heads to help them get their shit together.....and yet they can't seem to even agree to disagree.

Republican House in chaos and America knows it

The Dems are going to have a tough time coming up with a candidate as the Hildabeast will be facing indictments.
Obama will chicken out and cut a deal.

Corruption in a nutshell.

You could only wish........because it's the GOP that is going to look ridiculous trying to make their mock investigation look serious.......America already knows the only reason for their fake committee.....and now they will perform their circus in front of the entire nation....what buffoons conservative politicians are!

Trump is a blowhard.......the only ones following him are the uneducated and uninformed....i

You say uneducated and uninformed, and I read that as 'unindoctrinated' and 'still capable of original thought' like the prisoners that beat the HARVARD DEBATE TEAM.

roflmao

Well, you must be dyslexic ......

No, in my experience college educational course are far from Reality and those who enter the market place with college degrees need to come to understand that they cant do things in the real world the way they are done in college. These courses also put blinders on the thinking of these indoctrinated youths, and they have difficulty imagining how the world could be different from what they read in some book, cuz the books are always right you know.

And that is a FACT, jack ass.

Keep drinking the KoolAid........asshole.

You are such an idiot.

I will give you an example. I am an IT engineer, design and build relational databases. In college they all without exception said that there is no excuse to not achieve Boyce-Codd normalization in all databases. In the real world, no one gets past third normalization, and Boyce-Codd is a joke. In some shops to suggest going to that level of normalization could get your the disfavor of everyone there.

I used to work as a temporary contractor, taking 3 to 9 month assignments to help companies fix problems, make short deliveries, etc. NO ONE EVER USED BOYCXE CODD NORMALIZATION, from 1992 to 2013 when I finally left my job with a herniated disc.

No one ever, but in the ivory tower it was considered essential.

So, you were saying I am drinking the Kool Aid? No, dude, academia is.

You're the idiot. You post such bullshit and now you want us to believe that you are an IT engineer......bwahahaha....you're already drunk with the KoolAid.

Trump is a blowhard.......the only ones following him are the uneducated and uninformed....i

You say uneducated and uninformed, and I read that as 'unindoctrinated' and 'still capable of original thought' like the prisoners that beat the HARVARD DEBATE TEAM.

roflmao

No, in my experience college educational course are far from Reality and those who enter the market place with college degrees need to come to understand that they cant do things in the real world the way they are done in college. These courses also put blinders on the thinking of these indoctrinated youths, and they have difficulty imagining how the world could be different from what they read in some book, cuz the books are always right you know.

^Obviously not college educated and a perfect example of the Trump demo.

See post #71, shit-for-brains

The fact that you can't even remain civil reveals your true uneducated and uninformed self. The right-wing redneck whackos always turn to insults when pushed against the wall with "facts" and you just got slammed.

roflmao

The fact that you can't even remain civil reveals your true uneducated and uninformed self. The right-wing redneck whackos always turn to insults when pushed against the wall with "facts" and you just got slammed.

I stated facts. That you think factors unrelated to doing the job makes someone qualified proves you're the type of uneducated moron the Democrats like. All they have to do is throw something in front of you that you think is important when it's not and you jump like a trained monkey.

Bwahahaha....Faux News must be slow on the uptake.
What all the hysterical faux news spewings all about? She testifies tomorrow in this reality.
Yeah.....and since the fake Benghazi committee has already revealed it's purpose and screwed up royally in the process....I'm sure they're going to be very credible .....:badgrin:
He didn't say that was their purpose. Have an adult explain it to you.

Hahaha....that's what conservatives are trying to get everyone to believe after their ignorant politician spilled the beans in clear text. We already knew that was what they were after since a "Republican" committee (the 8th one, to be exact) had already revealed there was no "wrongdoing" on the part of the Obama Administration, but looney tunes Republican politicians thought they were smart and showed everyone how really ignorant they are.

I stated facts. That you think factors unrelated to doing the job makes someone qualified proves you're the type of uneducated moron the Democrats like. All they have to do is throw something in front of you that you think is important when it's not and you jump like a trained monkey.

Who the fuck are you and who was even talking to you? You're not even part of this conversation......whacko!

Yupppp..........but not for the Republicans.......:D

Yupppp..........but not for the Republicans.......:D
IT is a slam dunk for the corporations, you mindless twit

The parties dont matter any more as Reid and Pelosi's endorsement of Paul Ryan for House Dictator proves.

[
and yet still eons ahead of you in intellect.

You libtards say shit like that all the time, and yet very few of you have any creativity or ability to think outside the box, not a damned one of you that I have seen.

Lol,

Don't rely on your puny pigeon brain to try and figure out who is creative or able to think outside the box, mental pygmy.

Forum List

Back