Biden is Not Running for President

He is dangerous whereas Palin wasn't.
Just announced in the Rose Garden
Hello President Trump!

Glad to hear Biden finally made his decision public.

You forgot to add........."goodbye America", but that's okay because T-chump is a chump and won't ever live in the WH....remember that. Don't know why so many uneducated, uninformed conservatives continue to think that Trump has a chance at the WH....he's just one step above Sarah Palin.

Palin would have been very dangerous if McCain had won, died, and left her as President. You can't lead and protect a country with just "talking points".
Nice signature memento, make believe is so cool to do.

I was disappointed. He would have ran as obama's third term and Hillary would have to run against obama, pointing out the problems. The Dims would have imploded trying to keep it together.

The Dems are going to have a tough time coming up with a candidate as the Hildabeast will be facing indictments.

The ones facing indictments might very well be the members of the fake committee that spent millions on a witch hunt. I thought conservatives were so mindful of wasted tax-payer's money........they didn't blink when Ted Cruz wasted 24 billion, and they seem to be amused that this committee has spent millions with their focus on destroying Hillary.

How's that working for you all?

The Dems are going to have a tough time coming up with a candidate as the Hildabeast will be facing indictments.

The ones facing indictments might very well be the members of the fake committee that spent millions on a witch hunt. I thought conservatives were so mindful of wasted tax-payer's money........they didn't blink when Ted Cruz wasted 24 billion, and they seem to be amused that this committee has spent millions with their focus on destroying Hillary.

I can't wait for Paul Ryan to be speaker. (corrected)

Last edited:

Seriously?! It's working just fine. Nobody believes anything that sleaze says, except for hacks and fawning sycophants of course.

OMG!! Stop the presses, this is HUUUUUGE!
hair-fire.gif
hair-fire.gif

In our other top stories...

ridiculous-news-report-suspicious-flashlight-torch.jpg

Pretty good so far. She's slipping so badly they were serious about putting the Joe the Senile Groper in the ring. But they are just uncovering emails from the ambassador now, how do you figure there's been a complete investigation/hearing?

Pretty good so far. She's slipping so badly they were serious about putting the Joe the Senile Groper in the ring. But they are just uncovering emails from the ambassador now, how do you figure there's been a complete investigation/hearing?
We just have to believe that the 31,000 deleted emails were about Chelsea's wedding and yoga lessons I guess.

Seriously?! It's working just fine. Nobody believes anything that sleaze says, except for hacks and fawning sycophants of course.

Sure it is.......of course, you're probably going by what Faux News is reporting........not only have they made themselves the laughing stock of the country, they are not credible, and they want to call Hillary not credible. That's what is so damn funny.

For quite a while, Republicans on the Benghazi Committee were accustomed to making suspect claims and getting away with it. As the GOP’s Benghazi Committee has unraveled, and its credibility has effectively evaporated, the usual falsehoods are facing new scrutiny.
Conditions go from bad to worse for GOP's Benghazi Committee

Sure it is.......of course, you're probably going by what Faux News is reporting........not only have they made themselves the laughing stock of the country, they are not credible, and they want to call Hillary not credible. That's what is so damn funny.

For quite a while, Republicans on the Benghazi Committee were accustomed to making suspect claims and getting away with it. As the GOP’s Benghazi Committee has unraveled, and its credibility has effectively evaporated, the usual falsehoods are facing new scrutiny.
Sure, The only news I get here in the Czech Republic is Fox. Stop the dingbat shit. No wonder America has dumbed down!

Pretty good so far.

Bwahahaha....Faux News must be slow on the uptake.

Read and weep:

Now, on the eve of her House Benghazi committee testimony, scheduled for Thursday, two newly released national polls show Clinton on the rebound.

The ex-secretary of state is up 7 points in the new NBC News/Wall Street Journal Poll as the 2016 presidential choice of Democrats and Democratic leaning independent voters. She now enjoys a 49-29 percent lead over Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders. Sanders is down six points.

Hillary Clinton is on the rebound in new polls - Strange Bedfellows — Politics News

Sure, The only news I get here in the Czech Republic is Fox. Stop the dingbat shit. No wonder America has dumbed down!

If you want the dingbat shit to stop........stop posting it.

Politicians usually suffer from the cover up more than the action. As Hillary's story has "evolved", the lies are pretty obvious. Most rational Americans want the President to be more truthful.

If you want the dingbat shit to stop........stop posting it.
Careful, you're in the JoeB area of stupidity, and dare I say, ignorance.

It seems that some feel that all they need to say is Koch brothers or Fox news and they've won an agreement by default. If that is not the dumbing down of people, I have no idea what is.

I despair of the education of my fellow Americans though I live far away and my son is not effected.

He just upped Clinton's chance.
Biden upped Hillary's chances at getting the Dem nom, but she is going to lose the general, pretty sure.

People are sick of the Bushes, the Clintons and the professional Political Class that is constantly fucking this great country up.

Trump is getting the windfall on this, no one else.

Forum List

Back