Biden is Not Running for President

Lol, because we disagree with libtards wee must be misinformed and uneducated, lolol.

No, you are misinformed and uneducated despite the fact that you don't agree with liberals.

Is that because I don't use skin color or reproductive organ as my sole reason for voting for someone.

Okay....no one was talking to you but we get it, you want everyone to know that you are a rightwingnut loon, part of the famously uninformed and misinformed group who disagrees with the majority of Americans and who insists is not racist........:)

Another one drunk on the KoolAid.
I wasn't talking to you either. I wasn't talking DOWN AT YOU.

you couldn't do that. you aren't capable enough.
Since I already have, seems you're wrong again.

Jillian is an idiot. I took off ignore a while back, cant remember why, but she is back on it now.

I havent read a single post of hers in months that I felt like was worth the time reading it.

USMB seems better already

No, you are misinformed and uneducated despite the fact that you don't agree with liberals.

Is that because I don't use skin color or reproductive organ as my sole reason for voting for someone.

Okay....no one was talking to you but we get it, you want everyone to know that you are a rightwingnut loon, part of the famously uninformed and misinformed group who disagrees with the majority of Americans and who insists is not racist........:)

Wrong......you just think you have, all you have done is expose your ignorance.

You wouldnt know if he was or was not, your blind ideologue.

Newsbreak! It's not rocket science. You can see the posts, who says what, and who responds. He wasn't even in the conversation and was responding as if I had addressed my post to him. Hello! I guess he subconsciously took ownership of the "uninformed and uneducated" and failed to see that he wasn't part of the conversation, the post wasn't directed at him.....I get it. When you are uninformed and uneducated....you take offense to someone pointing it out, and that's what he did.

He wants acknowledgement that he is part of that group...and I failed to see it....but I have to admit, he truly is.

Newsbreak! It's not rocket science. You can see the posts, who says what, and who responds. He wasn't even in the conversation and was responding as if I had addressed my post to him. Hello! I guess he subconsciously took ownership of the "uninformed and uneducated" and failed to see that he wasn't part of the conversation, the post wasn't directed at him.....I get it. When you are uninformed and uneducated....you take offense to someone pointing it out, and that's what he did.

He wants acknowledgement that he is part of that group...and I failed to see it....but I have to admit, he truly is.

When it's on an open forum, that means anyone can respond to any post whether you like it or not.

When it's on an open forum, that means anyone can respond to any post whether you like it or not.

They're too stupid to understand that simple concept.

Oh wait, should I not have posted that as I am not 'in the conversation'?

:lol:

Morons.

They're too stupid to understand that simple concept.

Oh wait, should I not have posted that as I am not 'in the conversation'?

:lol:

Morons.

That's like saying I can't read a magazine in the doctor's office because I didn't subscribe to it despite it being on an OPEN table.

Biden was the best hope for Democrats. Sanders is a fraud who doesn't appeal to minority voters. Hillary is a cackling tool of the rich.

Bad days for the Democratic party: The party used to offer practical help for working folk. Now the party elite seems to mostly care about screeching transgender activists. The party has become just a plaything of corrupt billionaires.

And yet another comatose conservative totally oblivious to reality. It's the GOP that is in total chaos in need of some sane heads to help them get their shit together.....and yet they can't seem to even agree to disagree.

Republican House in chaos and America knows it
Are you really oblivious to the fact that the Democratic establishment is the plaything of corrupt billionaires?!

Hillary Clinton's Goldman Sachs problem

Hillary's K Street friends bring in the corporate cash

Are you completely brain dead?

I am not a Republican. I would like to vote for the Democrats since I oppose our wars and occupations in the Mideast and favor efforts to limit corporate power, but the current party leadership is craven and contemptible and unworthy of our support.

Last edited:
Biden was the best hope for Democrats. Sanders is a fraud who doesn't appeal to minority voters. Hillary is a cackling tool of the rich.

Bad days for the Democratic party: The party used to offer practical help for working folk. Now the party elite seems to mostly care about screeching transgender activists. The party has become just a plaything of corrupt billionaires.

And yet another comatose conservative totally oblivious to reality. It's the GOP that is in total chaos in need of some sane heads to help them get their shit together.....and yet they can't seem to even agree to disagree.

Republican House in chaos and America knows it
Are you really oblivious to the fact that the Democratic establishment is the plaything of corrupt billionaires?!

Hillary Clinton's Goldman Sachs problem

Hillary's K Street friends bring in the corporate cash

Are you completely brain dead?

I am not a Republican. I would like to vote for the Democrats since I oppose our wars and occupations in the Mideast and favor efforts to limit corporate power, but the current party leadership is craven and contemptible and unworthy of our support.

Sure it is........that's why George W. Bush had cushy tax cuts for the 1%.....and Donald Trump has already revealed his plan to give his peers good tax breaks.

You're delusional. You are citing articles written about Hillary probably from those that do not support her and you're talking about her personal business.

Obama was the one that did away with Bush's tax cuts for the rich. Donald Trump on the other hand....

But the plan has a number of provisions that will overwhelmingly help the already well off.
Trump’s Tax Plan Is A Big Giveaway To The Wealthiest

Sure it is........that's why George W. Bush had cushy tax cuts for the 1%.....
Ha ha Why are you so dumb?

Obama Signs Bill To Extend Bush Tax Cuts

You're delusional. You are citing articles written about Hillary probably from those that do not support her and you're talking about her personal business.
What's the matter with reading those who criticize Her Majesty? Is she above criticism?

Hillary Clinton's Biggest Campaign Bundlers Are Fossil Fuel Lobbyists

Obama was the one that did away with Bush's tax cuts for the rich.
Check out the facts. Obama is a corporate stooge.

Obama’s Tax Cut Hypocrisy

Barack Obama: King Of Corporate Welfare

Forum List

Back