🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden Lied About Unemployment Checks

Not really. In my state, you must provide a listing of the jobs for which you applied, so they can check with the employer to see if you have submitted an application and whether or not a job offer was tendered
Saying the same thing. Cops don’t really catch any meaningful number of speeders. No way that process catches a lot of people on applications either. I obviously don’t know that for a fact but I have never had any check up on people I’ve interviewed who were on unemployment.
Do you live in my state? If not, STFU!

Not really. In my state, you must provide a listing of the jobs for which you applied, so they can check with the employer to see if you have submitted an application and whether or not a job offer was tendered
Saying the same thing. Cops don’t really catch any meaningful number of speeders. No way that process catches a lot of people on applications either. I obviously don’t know that for a fact but I have never had any check up on people I’ve interviewed who were on unemployment.
Do you live in my state? If not, STFU!

In a state of denial? Nope, that's for you.

Government has no way of tracking who turns down job offers, and if those jobs are ‘suitable’. Outright lie to feed his sheeple followers.

NPR is so full of shit

as usual

But just like many of the libs posting on this forum they just close their eyes and imagine things as they want them to be instead of as they really are

And fantasy becomes their reality

They believe everything their Fuhrer feeds them.

Hail Biden!! Hail to our glorious Leader!! Biden doesn't have a damned clue what spews forth from his pie hole

Xiden is a dick. First he said people would never turn down jobs.

Then he said gosh if companies would just offer good jobs.

Then he blew his wad @ $15 an hour that failed.

Then he said gosh we're going to do something about it, which has no meaning to it.

Government has no way of tracking who turns down job offers, and if those jobs are ‘suitable’. Outright lie to feed his sheeple followers.

Remember, unemployment doesn't just pay people money, they also offer employers a job service, where unemployment matches employer to employee based on the listed job skills, and the requirements of the job.

We conduct random investigations to review your eligibility, payroll records, and work search contacts. If your case is picked for a spot check, we will contact you to schedule an interview.

Remember, unemployment doesn't just pay people money, they also offer employers a job service, where unemployment matches employer to employee based on the listed job skills, and the requirements of the job.

We conduct random investigations to review your eligibility, payroll records, and work search contacts. If your case is picked for a spot check, we will contact you to schedule an interview.

evidently biden thought there was enough to the problem that he came out of his bunker to say a few words about it

evidently biden thought there was enough to the problem that he came out of his bunker to say a few words about it

Biden lied, real jobs died.

And what he said was true. That unemployment will check to see if you either didn't look for, or turned down work you were qualified for. If you do, you lose benefits, and face other civil and criminal penalties.

Oh FFS - the shit is particularly deep with this woman.
Seriously??? - no evidence that people getting more unemployment is keeping some of them from looking for a job?? This woman must live in a cave with no electricity... in Wyoming.
The "evidence" is everywhere. Restaurants trying to reopen, retail stores trying to reopen are not finding suitable employees. Who the hell would go to work for.... say $10 an hour behind a cash register - part time - when you are getting $375 per week or more from enhanced unemployent??
You would have to be an idiot.
No evidence... Christ. :rolleyes:

That unemployment will check to see if you either didn't look for, or turned down work you were qualified for.
I think we both know the government is not that efficient

biden can take big but he can't back it up

More importantly we need to end the stimulus program because its causing economic problems

On paper, it is useful. There are privacy issues, honesty and money issues. That is useless in reality. especially we have a leftist gov't.

Joe Biden LIED?

1620757142996.png

That unemployment will check to see if you either didn't look for, or turned down work you were qualified for.
I think we both know the government is not that efficient
Unemployment is run by "local" government, not a big bloated federal agency.

Are you now saying that "local government" doesn't work?

On paper, it is useful. There are privacy issues, honesty and money issues. That is useless in reality. especially we have a leftist gov't.
Unemployment is run by the "local government"

Remember that when you claim they're leftist. You voted for them.

Roughly 10 million people have filed unemployment claims over the past two weeks, only to face a similar struggle: Out of work, and soon to be out of cash, they’ve encountered local governments that are unprepared to handle the unprecedented strain.
This is what happens when the government in charge has turned a pandemic into virtue signaling.
Keeping businesses closed despite the fact hospitalization and death numbers from covid has been in a freefall for 4 months straight.
The LOW ESTIMATE of 200,000 businesses forever closed due to the extended restrictions is going to grow exponentially when restrictions end, due to the fact no one really knows how many businesses that are closed - are indeed permanently closed.
That number will no doubt reach 1,000,000 before the left decides the countries economy is more important than gaslighting and virtue signaling.

And BTW - the articles out there saying number of businesses closing in 2021 won't be as bad.... is equally full of shit.
100.000's of businesses owe back rent, loans and vendor costs. They will never dig their way out.

Forum List

Back