🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden Lied About Unemployment Checks

It’s not a lie but I agree the monitoring is based on the integrity of the applicants. Like speed limit signs keep people from speeding. Biden is wrong here. One of his few missteps.

Not really. In my state, you must provide a listing of the jobs for which you applied, so they can check with the employer to see if you have submitted an application and whether or not a job offer was tendered.

That's how Arizona normally does it, but my understanding is that they only do spot checks, rather than checking every single one that every person turns in.

Also, Biden - like his obedient followers - is trying to pretend there haven't been waivers in effect for that requirement.

It’s not a lie but I agree the monitoring is based on the integrity of the applicants. Like speed limit signs keep people from speeding. Biden is wrong here. One of his few missteps.

"One of his few missteps..."

That idiot is stumbling all over the place. :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg::lmao::21:

If he's on his feet at all, he considers it a good day.

Probably considers any day he has a bowel movement a great day.

:laughing0301:

Biden is making mistakes, big fundamental hard-to-reverse mistakes.

that's what happens when you try to build your country's future based on big government spending

That unemployment will check to see if you either didn't look for, or turned down work you were qualified for.
I think we both know the government is not that efficient
Unemployment is run by "local" government, not a big bloated federal agency.

Are you now saying that "local government" doesn't work?

Pretty sure he's saying that NO government is tremendously efficient. And he's right. My local government is quite good, as governments go . . . and it still can't hold a candle to a for-profit business for efficiency.

"One of his few missteps..."

That idiot is stumbling all over the place. :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg::lmao::21:

If he's on his feet at all, he considers it a good day.

Probably considers any day he has a bowel movement a great day.

:laughing0301:

I treasure my ignorance on that subject.

On paper, it is useful. There are privacy issues, honesty and money issues. That is useless in reality. especially we have a leftist gov't.
Unemployment is run by the "local government"

Remember that when you claim they're leftist. You voted for them.
My bad, I should say "especially you have a leftist gov't." Then, I am a canadian. It makes no difference. Anyway, does "local government" admins only run the unemployment, isn't it? There is no incentive to kick people off the benefit.

That unemployment will check to see if you either didn't look for, or turned down work you were qualified for.
I think we both know the government is not that efficient
Unemployment is run by "local" government, not a big bloated federal agency.

Hows it going in every major city in America?

Not really. In my state, you must provide a listing of the jobs for which you applied, so they can check with the employer to see if you have submitted an application and whether or not a job offer was tendered
Saying the same thing. Cops don’t really catch any meaningful number of speeders. No way that process catches a lot of people on applications either. I obviously don’t know that for a fact but I have never had any check up on people I’ve interviewed who were on unemployment.
Do you live in my state? If not, STFU!
Excellent point. I didn’t realize you were a dumbass.

Forum List

Back